The Jews were 'the dead', in Jesus instruction, 'let the dead bury their dead'.

marhig

Rather, we are to do what the Risen Lord Jesus revealed to Paul, not what Jesus said to the Jews when He walked among them. Since you're still stuck on the wrong side of the Cross, you don't know what the Good News is.
Wrong side of the cross? Where does it say that in the Bible?

And if there is any wrong side of the cross, that belongs to this who are not willing to deny themselves and take up their cross, because according to Jesus, they are not worthy of him. Those who take up their cross daily and truly follow Jesus, deny themselves, turn from the world and live by the will of God

But many are blinded and deafened by the lusts of the flesh and love this world too much to do so.

Gurucam

so in other words you dont have any scripture that actually says Paul, and no one else, followed Jesus correctly?

I have no scriptures. Also by looking to scriptures for truth, you are looking in the wrong place for truth.

The Holy KJV N.T. and other scriptures were simply provided, by others, not me. And although they contain records of actual events, no scriptures has truth. They do not contain 'all truth' which is needed for salvation, deliverance to heaven and for becoming a Christian/Saint.

Scriptures simply contain the good news which is, how to get to truth and how to get truth. Physically written and physically spoken scriptures are not truth and they cannot and do not contain truth.

Physically written and physically spoken scriptures are simply the instruction about how to get all truth. For this reason physically written and physically spoken scriptures are simply described as good news. They do not claim to be truth.

The Holy KJV N.T. say that one should not look to the physically written and physical spoken Holy KJV N.T. to obtain any truth.

The Holy KJV N.T. say that 'all truth comes only from the Spirit of Truth. And this Spirit was not accessible (available) to those people, until the physical Jesus was crucified and his Spirit was regenerated and He rose to spirit heaven clad only in His Spirit body:

John: 16 KJV N.T.
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

You may deny and despise Paul who was the only one who had actual communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth and got 'all truth'. However, will you also deny and despise John because he made the above declaration? The above say that all truth was not available before the physical Jesus was crucified and rose to spirit heaven. This say that truth was not available and could not come, even from the physical Jesus.

Every thing that the disciples teach came from the physical Jesus. Everyone was warned that none of these things can be 'all truth' which is required to save, deliver one to heaven and make one a Christian/Saint.

Then the Holy KJV N.T. goes on to tell us what actualization we need to get all truth from the Spirit of Truth and how to go about gaining this actualization and communion with the Spirit of Truth Who is the Spirit of Jesus.

It is therefore sacrilege to direct you to any physically written and/or physically spoken scripture, in your search for any or all truth.

In all righteousness with God, I must tell you to abandon all physically written and physically spoken scriptures and seek 'all truth' only from the Spirit of Truth Who is actually the Spirit of Jesus. This is Jesus clad only in a Spirit body, 'seated' on his throne of glory on the right side of the Holy Spirit, ready willing and able to make intercession on behalf of Christians/Saints, with the Holy Spirit. And from this intercession, the Spirit of Jesus offers all information (all truth) and guidance to Christians/Saints. This is how Paul did it and this is how Paul got all his (Christian) knowledge and guidance.

The Holy KJV N.T. says that this Spirit of the Lord Jesus (who is also the Spirit of Truth) is the Lord for Christians/Saints, since 2000 odd years ago.

You will not find any truth in scriptures. All truth come only privately and individually to each Christians/Saint, only through a direct communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of truth through each of their own hearts/spirits. To tell you other wise is to be anti-'the Holy KJV N.T.' and to be antichrist. To tell you other wise is to deny, persecute, torture and crucify Jesus all over again and again. The above is the nectar message which the physical Jesus brought and delivered privately to only the disciples.

The Holy KJV N.T. does not provide truth. However the Holy KJV N.T. provide (in clear details) the instruction about how to get to all truth. That is, the Holy KJV N.T. has and provide the path through which one gets all truth. This is not about physically reading and/or physically hearing any scriptures. This is about communing directly, individually and privately with the Spirit of Jesus through your own heart/spirit, then transgressing all ideal, laws and tenants (including the ten commandments) from the scriptures, so as to obey the Spirit of Jesus, unconditionally.

This is about becoming awaken to/aware of your own heart/spirit. This is to be 'born again' or 'converted'. This is the first step. This first step is to cease being 'the dead' (i.e. cease being one who discern wisdom in, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments because the ten commandments makes and keeps one spiritually dead). This enable you to become awakened to/aware of your own heart/spirit. This is the actualization which you need to get 'all truth' from the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession. This is to be converted, also described as being 'born again'.

Then (i.e. this is the next step) you must search your own heart/spirit and discern the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession within your own heart/spirit. Then this Spirit will pass all knowledge (i.e. all truth) and all guidance to you. Then, you must be led into all your works by precisely what this Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for you to know, pray for, say and do, even if you have to transgress the ten commandments. T

The above is the only path to all truth and all guidance (based on all truth). This is the only path to salvation, deliverance into God's kingdom of heaven and to become a Christian/Saint. This has absolutely nothing to do with any ideal, law and/or doctrine in any physically written and/or physically spoken scriptures.

Therefore, I do not wish to get into any physical scriptural or other physical, debate with you. I simply want to point you to the technique and path through which you can come onto all truth and all correct guidance as clearly instructed in the Holy KJV N.T..

Again, the Holy KJV N.T. itself records that no written scriptures contain any or all truth. The Holy KJV N.T. it self say that all truth comes only form the Spirit of Truth well after Jesus physically left earth. Jesus himself says (i.e. according to the records in the Holy KJV N.T.) that he could not and did not tell the disciple many things that they needed to know.

Jesus said that he left it up to His Spirit Who is the Spirit of Truth, to bring 'all truth'. The physical Jesus clearly admitted that he could not and did not give the disciples or anyone else 'all truth. Jesus made it very clear that 'all truth' can come only from the Spirit of Truth, after he physically left.

This Spirit of Truth, Who is the Spirit of Jesus, was to become available only after he (the physical Jesus) was crucified and rose to spirit heaven, clad only in His Spirit body, to sit on his throne of glory on the right side of the Holy Spirit.

Why are you so foolishly stuck on the scriptures which do not have and cannot bring 'all truth'. Why are you stuck in delusions? And why are you denying and desecrating Paul. He is the only one who had communion with the Spirit of Jesus while He was the Lord in spirit heaven.

Don't you want to be among the few who actually know scriptures and therefore do not err and are chosen for heaven.

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

Clearly you do not know scriptures.

Why are you being a 'force ripe fruit'? A 'force ripe fruit' is one which is still a baby immature sour, and unready fruit simply pretending to be a fully mature, succulent, lush and ripe fruit.

You are trying to sell yourself way beyond your 'pay grade'?

Last edited:

jaybird

You may deny and despise Paul who was the only one who had actual communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth and got 'all truth'. However, will you also deny and despise John because he made the above declaration? The above say that all truth was not available before the physical Jesus was crucified and rose to spirit heaven. This say that truth was not available and could not come, even from the physical Jesus.

sorry but there is only one Jesus, spirit Jesus, living Jesus, makes little difference, his teachings are always the same. they dont change from one Jesus to another Jesus.
i dont despise Paul, like a said before, he was a good teacher, all i said was he had an experience with Jesus just like many others have, people still have experiences like this today.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
sorry but there is only one Jesus, spirit Jesus, living Jesus, makes little difference, his teachings are always the same. they dont change from one Jesus to another Jesus.
i dont despise Paul, like a said before, he was a good teacher, all i said was he had an experience with Jesus just like many others have, people still have experiences like this today.

Can you read your rep comments?

[MENTION=20457]jaybird[/MENTION] and [MENTION=18157]marhig[/MENTION]

marhig

Can you read your rep comments?

[MENTION=20457]jaybird[/MENTION] and [MENTION=18157]marhig[/MENTION]
No, meshak I'm on Tapatalk. But don't worry if people are insulting me. I have to do what's right before God not man :)

drbrumley

Those who belong to Christ are the true Jews, circumcised of the heart. And seeing as we become a Jew inwardly once we are circumcised of the heart, then Jesus's teachings are for us, those who belong to him.

if anyone wants a good definition of Replacement Theology, this is it.

marhig

if anyone wants a good definition of Replacement Theology, this is it.

I haven't got a clue what that is, is that in the Bible?

All come to the father through Christ Jesus, and once we hear his voice we can either believe in him or reject him. He is the way, the truth and the life, he is the way to the father. And he's lived and showed us the way to live before God, Jew as and gentile. He's lived it perfectly as an example for us all to follow. There's no difference once we are in Christ, there is no natural Jew or gentile, we are one body and those who truly belong to Christ are all Jews within, having their hearts circumcised, and they live by the will of God.

drbrumley

I haven't got a clue what that is, is that in the Bible?

All come to the father through Christ Jesus, and once we hear his voice we can either believe in him or reject him. He is the way, the truth and the life, he is the way to the father. And he's lived and showed us the way to live before God, Jew as and gentile. He's lived it perfectly as an example for us all to follow. There's no difference once we are in Christ, there is no natural Jew or gentile, we are one body and those who truly belong to Christ are all Jews within, having their hearts circumcised, and they live by the will of God.

Of course you don't have a clue....you have never heard the term before. Not something your preacher will just come out and say. But that is in fact what you come on here and preach to us about. Replacement! The Church has REPLACED Israel in the New Testament.

drbrumley

Got to love it...these guys I tell ya...Israel doesn't mean Israel anymore. Now it means the Church. :sigh:

marhig

Of course you don't have a clue....you have never heard the term before. Not something your preacher will just come out and say. But that is in fact what you come on here and preach to us about. Replacement! The Church has REPLACED Israel in the New Testament.

As I asked, is replacement theology in the Bible? Or is that yet another man made term or belief?

And it's not that anyone has been replaced, it's that Israel went wrong and rejected Jesus and the way to the father is through him. And those who belong to Christ have done so by believing in him, Jew and gentile.

drbrumley

As I asked, is replacement theology in the Bible? Or is that yet another man made term or belief?

Its a man made belief and YOU indeed believe it...Your posts a riddled with it.

And it's not that anyone has been replaced,

Nice spin.

it's that Israel went wrong and rejected Jesus and the way to the father is through him. And those who belong to Christ have done so by believing in him, Jew and gentile.

That is true. But that doesn't mean what you preach to us about.

Last edited:

marhig

Sorry, your not a "circumcised Jew."
Well, you can't judge that because you don't know my heart and you don't know my life. Those dying to self through Christ by the power of the Spirit, are those living by the will of God are circumcised of the heart and they are those who truly belong to Christ. Those who just say "I believe" with their mouths then live a life to please themselves in the flesh won't produce the fruits of the Spirit, because Christ can't be seen through those who love their lives before God. We'll know them by their fruits, and as I said, you don't know me or my life. God will judge me, not you, regardless of how much you seem to think that you can!

drbrumley

Well, you can't judge that because you don't know my heart and you don't know my life. Those dying to self through Christ by the power of the Spirit, are those living by the will of God are circumcised of the heart and they are those who truly belong to Christ. Those who just say "I believe" with their mouths then live a life to please themselves in the flesh won't produce the fruits of the Spirit, because Christ can't be seen through those who love their lives before God. We'll know them by their fruits, and as I said, you don't know me or my life. God will judge me, not you, regardless of how much you seem to think that you can!

I'm not judging if you're going to heaven or not. So don't get so uptight.

I said you're not a circumcised jew. And I am not a circumcised Jew.

marhig

I'm not judging if you're going to heaven or not. So don't get so uptight.
I said you're not a circumcised jew. And I am not a circumcised Jew.

Those who truly belong to Christ are the true Jew's circumcised of the heart.

Btw, I'm not upright, and no one knows who's going to heaven, only God.

marhig

Romans 2

For circumcision verily profiteth, if thou keep the law: but if thou be a breaker of the law, thy circumcision is made uncircumcision.

Therefore if the uncircumcision keep the righteousness of the law, shall not his uncircumcision be counted for circumcision?

And shall not uncircumcision which is by nature, if it fulfil the law, judge thee, who by the letter and circumcision dost transgress the law?

For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God