The Jewish Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
The guys been a crank on here for years. If it's not racism it's misogyny and other stuff designed to bait. He has issues.

I suspect he may be bored and this is how he entertains himself. An old saying about idle minds being the workshop of the devil comes to mind. If he got himself busy doing something that was actually positive and productive, he wouldn't be trying to "stir the pot" on an online forum, and he would have a good self image. The way things stand now, perhaps not so much. Which is why he appears to be envious of other peoples' success.

Arthur Brain

I suspect he may be bored and this is how he entertains himself. An old saying about idle minds being the workshop of the devil comes to mind. If he got himself busy doing something that was actually positive and productive, he wouldn't be trying to "stir the pot" on an online forum, and he would have a good self image. The way things stand now, perhaps not so much. Which is why he appears to be envious of other peoples' success.

He fancies himself an intellectual and to be fair, I believe he has Asperger's syndrome which can have an impact on social skills, empathy etc.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Barbarian asks:
You call it a problem. Do you have a final solution for it?

How about we start with the obvious?

If we are to have affirmative action at all, why not include the Jews?

You mean like the quotas they used to have in universities, where they only admitted a limited number of Jews?

Or what?

Do you aknowledge a difference between Sephardic and Ashkenazi Jews, or do you think they are all alike?

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
The Barbarian said:
You mean like the quotas they used to have in universities, where they only admitted a limited number of Jews?

That's precisely what I mean. I think that there should be quotas restricting the number of Jews admitted, not only to the universities, but to various industries, so that representation in those universities, industrial fields, etc. is limited and proportional to the actual Jewish demographic representation.

I also think that the government should be much more vigilant about keeping an eye out for and going after cases of Jewish nepotism.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
Sure - it might be odd. But is it, in and of itself, evidence of any kind of wrongdoing?

This is an interesting question, and the answer is, generally speaking, no.

A disparity is not evidence of any kind of wrongdoing, pace the SJWs.

However, the sheer extent of the disparity is absolutely mind boggling. Last I checked, something like an entire quarter of the student body at Boston University are Jews.

Again, almost an entire fifth of the global economic elites, the top 1%, are Jews.

Compare that to the actual jewish demographic.

Again, consider the representation of Jews in the media. Consider the extent to which the Jews control the media.

Also, you know Ben Bernanke was a Jew, right?

Ponder that.

I suppose all of this could just be a massive series of coincidences.

But it wouldn't be a new coincidence.

One of the reason Hitler hated the Jews was because the leaders of the Bolshevist uprisings in Europe, especially in Germany, were generally Jews.

The massive overrepresentation of Jews in politics, economics, etc. is not a new thing, and it's not even a uniquely American thing.

chair

So you have a group of people who are more successful than others. So what? Cause for jealousy? Hate? You prefer poor uneducated people?

In Asia, rather than hate us Jews for being successful- they admire us.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
The issue is an interesting one. Ashkenazi Jews lived in places where they were unable to own land, often abused, and were forced by circumstances into professions where they had to live by their wits.

Culturally, this pushed them into valuing education, intelligence, and competence. The result is a group of people who tend to be remarkably good at financial and intellectual success. There may be some genetic basis in this as well. Selection has been notably harsh at times.

To those who are unhappy with this, the old adage applies doubly true: "Be kind to your enemies; after all, you made them."

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So you have a group of people who are more successful than others. So what? Cause for jealousy? Hate? You prefer poor uneducated people?

In Asia, rather than hate us Jews for being successful- they admire us.

The issue is an interesting one. Ashkenazi Jews lived in places where they were unable to own land, often abused, and were forced by circumstances into professions where they had to live by their wits.

Culturally, this pushed them into valuing education, intelligence, and competence. The result is a group of people who tend to be remarkably good at financial and intellectual success. There may be some genetic basis in this as well. Selection has been notably harsh at times.

To those who are unhappy with this, the old adage applies doubly true: "Be kind to your enemies; after all, you made them."

I like both these statements.
But if we were talking about the selection of superior white successes compared to blacks (whatever the reason may be, genetics or otherwise), you would be called a racist for even bringing it up.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
But if we were talking about the selection of superior white successes compared to blacks (whatever the reason may be, genetics or otherwise), you would be called a racist for even bringing it up.

This is an interesting point that has also occurred to me. SJWs will complain nonstop about the disparity between men and women, white people and black people, etc. They have a specific set of people they consider "oppressed," they point to these kinds of disparities (which are actually much less stark than the Jewish disparity), they cry "oppression," "racism," "rigged system," etc...but when you start talking about Jews, all of a sudden, they change their tune, even though the difference between Jews and non-Jews is MUCH more of a contrast than the other differences.

The SJWs will insist that only white people can be racist because racism is prejudice plus power.

Meanwhile, the Jews...

See below for a video where Cenk Uygur (The Young Turks) interviews David Duke. Dr. Duke just rattles off facts, and instead of Cenk Uygur pursuing his normal SJW talking points, all of a sudden, Cenk Uygur starts talking like a "pull yourself up by your own bootstraps" Republican.

Very strange, isn't it?

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
That seems unlikely.

Are those the only two possibilities, though? Pure coincidence or some kind of immoral goings on?

I'm not entirely sure what's going on. I suspect that there are a number of factors which play into this, among which is a strong sense of Jewish group identity and in-group preference (which may often amount to a form of racism against non-Jews).

Either way, it would be better if decisive steps were taken to break the Jewish stranglehold over Western society and to limit their influence overall.

Because their influence almost certainly hasn't been, nor is it now, nor is it ever likely to be, a good thing for non-jews.

Unity of culture for Israel, but multiculturalism and open borders for the West, anyone? :nono:

chair

I'm not entirely sure what's going on. I suspect that there are a number of factors which play into this, among which is a strong sense of Jewish group identity and in-group preference (which may often amount to a form of racism against non-Jews).

Either way, it would be better if decisive steps were taken to break the Jewish stranglehold over Western society and to limit their influence overall.

Because their influence almost certainly hasn't been, nor is it now, nor is it ever likely to be, a good thing for non-jews.

Unity of culture for Israel, but multiculturalism and open borders for the West, anyone? :nono:

So if a particular group is cohesive and successful, it is a Bad Thing?
Pathetic. And dangerous.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This is an interesting point that has also occurred to me. SJWs will complain nonstop about the disparity between men and women, white people and black people, etc. They have a specific set of people they consider "oppressed," they point to these kinds of disparities (which are actually much less stark than the Jewish disparity), they cry "oppression," "racism," "rigged system," etc...but when you start talking about Jews, all of a sudden, they change their tune, even though the difference between Jews and non-Jews is MUCH more of a contrast than the other differences.
When talking about the USA, whites outnumber all others in general population.
But you can't really say that all areas within the general population must adhere to a balanced percentage.
For instance, basketball teams.
It would be foolish to insist that basketball teams should have a greater percentage of whites just because the population is a white majority.

So I'm not sure insisting the percentages be proportionate is a sound theory.

The SJWs will insist that only white people can be racist because racism is prejudice plus power.
Hopefully they will wake up and smell the coffee.

Meanwhile, the Jews...

See below for a video where Cenk Uygur (The Young Turks) interviews David Duke. Dr. Duke just rattles off facts, and instead of Cenk Uygur pursuing his normal SJW talking points, all of a sudden, Cenk Uygur starts talking like a "pull yourself up by your own bootstraps" Republican.

Very strange, isn't it?

Well, if financial institutes are run well by Jews, why on earth wouldn't you want more of them and less of others in that field????

And the 'pull yourself up by the bootstraps' is pretty good advice, as far as I am concerned, for everyone.

If David Duke owned a basketball team, he wouldn't be insisting the percentages of his team players reflected the general population.
As a business man, he would be foolish to do so.
So I'm not sure his push to lessen the amount of Jews in certain fields is warranted.

And for the record, I'm against forced quotas and affirmative action.
A good business focuses on success of reaching a profit, not success of reaching a quota.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
Alright, how?

I have several things in mind.

1. Immediately stop sending money, especially military aid, to Israel.
2. Do BDS against Israel until they agree to go back to the 1967 borders.
3. Sign into law a ban which absolutely forbids any lobbying on behalf of Israel.
4. Establish racial quotas in universities and various industries to ensure that Jews do not have disproportionate representation. These quotas should extend to appointed positions in government, and should be extremely restrictive. Furthermore, these quotas should also be applied, especially in the case of the government, to persons with Jewish conflicts of interest.
5. There likewise should be various housing policies to prevent high concentrations of Jews in various residential areas.

I have various other ideas in mind (e.g., requiring that they carry special identification, in order to enforce the quotas), but, generally speaking:

The Jews present a threat on Western civilization both domestically and externally (vis-a-vis the Jewish state).

With respect to the latter, they must cease to have any special status. They must be considered as no more or less special than absolutely any other nation state.

And with respect to the former:

I don't think that policies which very much resemble affirmative action policies would be out place with respect to the Jewish problem, because, in this case, we very much are dealing with a cohesive, self-interested group which, often enough, does not seem to have the interests of non-Jews in mind.

Just look at Trump's cabinet.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned

The same cultural forces that gave the Jews a tradition of intellectual achievement worked to produce a culture in American blacks that suppressed such achievements.

While a Jewish man was rewarded for being intellectually astute, an intelligent black man was, at one time, in danger for nothing more than letting whites know he was intelligent. It's a remarkable testimony to human ability that so many American blacks have overcome culture and racism to achieve high goals.

The interesting thing is that while selective forces may have made Jewish people more genetically inclined to be intelligent, the opposite selection probably doesn't work.

In the past in America, intelligent black men were singled out for elimination. That doesn't mean that black men were therefore selected to be dumb. It meant that smart black men were careful not to make it obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.