The Jewish Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
There are less than 15 million Jews worldwide. As a percentage of the global population (roughly 7.4 billion people), they are a tiny minority. In the United States, which is home to over 320 million people, there are only 5.3 million Jews.

These people are a tiny minority both of the world population and of the US population.

Think about how few Jews there are. And consider what an extraordinary impact they have in geopolitics, and how utterly over-represented they are in politics, in the finance industry, and among CEOs of multinational corporations.

Think for a moment about how many Jews you can probably name off of the top of your head, just in the US.

There are 500,000 sikhs in the US. For every Jew you can name, you should be able to name one sikh.

Can you?

Of course you can't.

Jews crashed the US economy in the 2008 financial crisis. Goldman Sachs, anyone? This is not, of course, to say that all Jews were involved, or that only Jews were involved. The fact that Jews were vastly disproportionately represented among the partisans involved, however, is undeniable.

Jews have an insane impact on geopolitics, especially vis-a-vis the Jewish state. Why does the US send them billions of dollars in aid every year? Why does the global community ignore their continuing violations of international law and crimes against humanity, in particular, against the Palestinian people?

Jews are vastly overrepresented especially among the economic elites. One figure I read holds that almost one fifth of the global top 1% are Jews.

And if you do even a cursory examination of the university populations in this country, and likely abroad, you will find that Jews are vastly overrepresented [and yet, unlike Asians, they are not adversely impacted/kept in check by affirmative action?].

And if you consider even TOL, the Jewish overrepresentation is palpable even here. Not that it's a relevant fact, but it is an interesting note.

To say that Jews alone control global finances and the media, is, of course, false. Among the people, however, who control global finances and the media, the Jews are vastly overrepresented.

Hitler's "international clique" isn't just Jewish.

But way too many of them are.

Just think about how many Jews you can name off of the top of your head in the media.

And need I mention Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump, as well as the many, many other Jews in the Trump administration?

Does nobody else find this strange?

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
Not me. I think it's good they have more influence than the Muslims.

That's such a strange thing to say.

For one thing, was it a muslim who foreclosed on a 90 year old woman because she owed 27 cents on her house?

No. That was a Jew. Steve Mnuchin. He's in the Trump administration right now.

Are they muslims who are neoliberal globalists who actively opposed Steve Bannon in the Trump administration?

No again: those would be Jews like Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner.

Did muslim bankers crash the world economy in 2008? No? Because engaging in such activity is technically against Islam?

But what you are saying is insane.

Either Jews or Muslims?

Why should either have a disproportionate impact on the media, politics or the economy?

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
And tell me this, was it muslims who thoroughly ruined Greece?

No?

That would be the IMF?

Gee golly, I wonder who is in charge of that.

Danoh

Some within other cultural backgrounds also have their own versions of those kinds of things.

Case in point, of many I am familiar with within one culture or another - a Muslim business man from I know from Pakistan.

Recently, he decided to purchase and renovate a house for resale.

The Muslim group he is a part of loaned him the money interest free.

For a while there, the guy was rather worried as he found few who qualified for the high mortgage amount that buying the house using traditional bank financing requires.

I ran into one of his fellow Muslims sometime later, who told me the guy had been able to sell the house to an all cash buyer, and pay them back their loan.

The same is true within subsets of various cultures, throughout the U.S.

I've known "whites" like that "down South."

I've found the same in one Chinatown, or another, and so on...

Likewise with various Jewish groups.

As for "the Jewish thing" you are going on about - much of it is within a vast criminal organization of Jews in the tradition of the Jewish Mob that was once very well known to the public in the U.S. (back before and for a time, after The Volsted Act, or Prohibition), before it went completely underground.

Beyond that, the average Jew is like the average everyone else - some have a heart of gold, and some, a heart as black as that of the average within any other culture.

In between those two - every shade of man at his best, and or at his worst.

Just like every other culture.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Jews crashed the US economy in the 2008 financial crisis. Goldman Sachs, anyone?

Are they muslims who are neoliberal globalists who actively opposed Steve Bannon in the Trump administration?

Would it interest you to know that Bannon was a vice president of Goldman Sachs back in the 1980s? Or that there were many and varied causes of the 2008 financial crisis, many of which had nothing to do with Jews or Goldman Sachs? Or that you are making yourself look like a fool?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

When it comes right down to it, Steve Bannon was actively opposed by Donald Trump himself or he would still be there today.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
What would be a "good" percentage of Jews to have among the economic elites?

On simply a priori grounds, I would expect the percentage of Jews in "elite" positions to be proportionate to their actual demographic percentage. Again, there aren't that many Jews, but there is massive Jewish representation in "elite" positions.

You don't find that odd?

Reactions: Lon

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
There are less than 15 million Jews worldwide. As a percentage of the global population (roughly 7.4 billion people), they are a tiny minority. In the United States, which is home to over 320 million people, there are only 5.3 million Jews.

These people are a tiny minority both of the world population and of the US population.

Think about how few Jews there are. And consider what an extraordinary impact they have in geopolitics, and how utterly over-represented they are in politics, in the finance industry, and among CEOs of multinational corporations.

Think for a moment about how many Jews you can probably name off of the top of your head, just in the US.

There are 500,000 sikhs in the US. For every Jew you can name, you should be able to name one sikh.

Can you?

Of course you can't.

Jews crashed the US economy in the 2008 financial crisis. Goldman Sachs, anyone? This is not, of course, to say that all Jews were involved, or that only Jews were involved. The fact that Jews were vastly disproportionately represented among the partisans involved, however, is undeniable.

Jews have an insane impact on geopolitics, especially vis-a-vis the Jewish state. Why does the US send them billions of dollars in aid every year? Why does the global community ignore their continuing violations of international law and crimes against humanity, in particular, against the Palestinian people?

Jews are vastly overrepresented especially among the economic elites. One figure I read holds that almost one fifth of the global top 1% are Jews.

And if you do even a cursory examination of the university populations in this country, and likely abroad, you will find that Jews are vastly overrepresented [and yet, unlike Asians, they are not adversely impacted/kept in check by affirmative action?].

And if you consider even TOL, the Jewish overrepresentation is palpable even here. Not that it's a relevant fact, but it is an interesting note.

To say that Jews alone control global finances and the media, is, of course, false. Among the people, however, who control global finances and the media, the Jews are vastly overrepresented.

Hitler's "international clique" isn't just Jewish.

But way too many of them are.

Just think about how many Jews you can name off of the top of your head in the media.

And need I mention Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump, as well as the many, many other Jews in the Trump administration?

Does nobody else find this strange?

Found the racist.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
On simply a priori grounds, I would expect the percentage of Jews in "elite" positions to be proportionate to their actual demographic percentage. Again, there aren't that many Jews, but there is massive Jewish representation in "elite" positions.

You don't find that odd?

"The LORD will make you the head, not the tail. If you pay attention to the commands of the LORD your God that I give you this day and carefully follow them, you will always be at the top, never at the bottom." -- Deuteronomy 28:13

Arthur Brain

The only thing I'm getting from this thread is that you need to get your head out of the gutter. Or quit being a poe. Whatever the case may be.

The guys been a crank on here for years. If it's not racism it's misogyny and other stuff designed to bait. He has issues.

glassjester

You don't find that odd?

Sure - it might be odd. But is it, in and of itself, evidence of any kind of wrongdoing?

Status
Not open for further replies.