The Incarnation of the WORD

keypurr

Again, that does not say what you say it says. The Son of man is already abiding upon/with/in the man Yeshua because his ministry has already commenced. How can you not see that after all the time you have spent discussing these things with Keypurr? In addition this already came up in his thread and I am pretty sure you were there. Now therefore you are about to repeat the same error that was already corrected once before in that thread.

That is not crow but rather the one and only perverted Textus Receptus AV-KJV, (and YLT) passage that I already pre-warned you about:

Matthew 16:13 ASV
13. Now when Jesus came into the parts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Who do men say that the Son of man is?

Matthew 16:13 RSV
13. Now when Jesus came into the district of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, "Who do men say that the Son of man is?"

Uh-huh, the same error again now, and again, it does not say what you and King James say it says. Got another passage to prove your point? Good luck with that. :crackup:

Boioioioioing . . . you lose, please try again . . . :)

:sheep:

ARAMAIC English NT

Matthew 16:13 (AENT)
And when Y'shua came into the region of Caesarea of Philippi, he was asking his discilpes and said "Concerning me, who do men say that I am, merely a son of a man?"

See how the Greek distorted the truth.

daqq

That is a strong accusation against the KJB. But it has been a long time since there has been a king in Juda. Hard for you to remember king lingo ain't it? Those old kings liked saying 'we'. Kinda meant that when the king spoke he had a lot of people backing him up. Not that Jesus needed any back up mind you. And the KJV doesn't need any back up either.

Isn't there something in the Old Testament warning not to upset a king? (I here the train whistle. William Tyndall style.)

You have already fully exposed your Calvingod's Nazi sympathies and hatred for the Jewish people in my own thread. Didn't you see the train tracks? I've already been down that road and your empty threats certainly do not scare me:

----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----

Poor Double Blind Dialm, after a quick search I see you are not alone, Calvinism and Nazism, no wonder none of your fellow Calvinites are here to refute your despicable racist perversion: it appears to be part and parcel of a mindset which believes that your Calvingod cursed certain people from before the foundation of the world. Now therefore, (in the warped machinations of your vain imagination) it is perfectly within the will of your Calvingod for you to do whatsoever you will. And no doubt that is also why you perverted what I said about a train from a vision and twisted my words into Calvinite Nazi propaganda. You are worse off than blind Bar-Timaeus son of Timaeus who was at least willing to bow to the Master Teacher Yeshua, and beg to receive his sight, knowing that he himself was blind. But that is exactly what you said you do, is it not? You come to steal the words and writings of others and use them for your own nefarious machinations and no doubt you do the same with the Word of Elohim, the words of Messiah, and the writings of Paul, to your own destruction. The train has left the station and Dialm is apparently "Left Behind" in the ditch. :crackup:

Recap: Three Days and Three Nights - Matthew 12:40 - #43, #44
Yom-Day and Yom-Hour - #47, #52, #53, #54, #56, #71, #75, #80

What happened to Fredo in that thread? Doubtful he left just because I asked him to because when I asked him politely he ignored me. Did he betray the family? Did he let his mouth run wild and blab too much? I sure hope his clan commander isn't too angry with him for the overexposure caused by his blundering blabber mouth. You know how much the darkness hates the light of exposure, yea, they will even cook and eat their own if need be. :chuckle:

ARAMAIC English NT

Matthew 16:13 (AENT)
And when Y'shua came into the region of Caesarea of Philippi, he was asking his discilpes and said "Concerning me, who do men say that I am, merely a son of a man?"

See how the Greek distorted the truth.

That helps to underscore another facet of the overall problem in coming to a more full understanding. It is true that "son of man" does not always mean "the Son of man" and therefore this needs to be kept in mind when we read any related passages because the only way to know which is meant is by the context. Also testimony is spirit, reckoned as entity, and fruit in the kingdom of Elohim. For the 99.99% of humanity the firstborn ends up being a son of perdition, (again, testimony is spirit). Remember those days, Keypurr, when you believed and spoke the same things that the majority currently believe? Yeah, that was the old Esau man or his son: he is gone now, eh? Yep, and now you have a new-man testimony, a neaniskos-young man, I saw it myself in your thread, friend, thirtyfold fruit in the very least, but who am I to judge? :)

OCTOBER23

Define the Holy Spirit for me Hal.

The Bible States that the Holy Spirit / Comforter is the MIND OF CHRIST.

That Godly Human MIND of Resisting Evil, JESUS brought to God the Father

who sent it down as the Comforter/Holy Spirit to the Apostles.

Philippians 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

1 Corinthians 2:16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord,

that he may instruct him?

But we have the mind of Christ.

--Galatians 4:6 And because ye are sons,

God the Father hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts,

--------------------============----------------
The MIND OF CHRIST goes into the Mind and acts as a Foundation

and Template of JESUS' Attitude toward Sin and the Strength to Overcome.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ephesians 1:17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:
1 Peter 1:2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

Last edited:

keypurr

Define the Holy Spirit for me Hal.

The Bible States that the Holy Spirit / Comforter is the MIND OF CHRIST.

That Godly Human MIND of Resisting Evil, JESUS brought to God the Father

who sent it down as the Comforter/Holy Spirit to the Apostles.

Philippians 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

1 Corinthians 2:16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord,

that he may instruct him?

But we have the mind of Christ.

--Galatians 4:6 And because ye are sons,

God the Father hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ephesians 1:17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:
1 Peter 1:2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

So your saying that the Holy Spirit is the mind of Christ?

What is the difference between the mind of the Father and the mind of Christ?

I see the Holy Spirit as the tool that YHWH uses to do his work.
I do not see Christ as the Holy Spirit. Christ is a spirit but not the Holy Spirit.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
I do not see Christ as the Holy Spirit.

John did.

My little children, these things I write to you, so that you may not sin. And if anyone sins, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous. (1 John 2:1 NKJV)​

The Advocate is the parakletos, the Comforter Jesus told his disciples would dwell in them.

keypurr

You have already fully exposed your Calvingod's Nazi sympathies and hatred for the Jewish people in my own thread. Didn't you see the train tracks? I've already been down that road and your empty threats certainly do not scare me:

What happened to Fredo in that thread? Doubtful he left just because I asked him to because when I asked him politely he ignored me. Did he betray the family? Did he let his mouth run wild and blab too much? I sure hope his clan commander isn't too angry with him for the overexposure caused by his blundering blabber mouth. You know how much the darkness hates the light of exposure, yea, they will even cook and eat their own if need be. :chuckle:

That helps to underscore another facet of the overall problem in coming to a more full understanding. It is true that "son of man" does not always mean "the Son of man" and therefore this needs to be kept in mind when we read any related passages because the only way to know which is meant is by the context. Also testimony is spirit, reckoned as entity, and fruit in the kingdom of Elohim. For the 99.99% of humanity the firstborn ends up being a son of perdition, (again, testimony is spirit). Remember those days, Keypurr, when you believed and spoke the same things that the majority currently believe? Yeah, that was the old Esau man or his son: he is gone now, eh? Yep, and now you have a new-man testimony, a neaniskos-young man, I saw it myself in your thread, friend, thirtyfold fruit in the very least, but who am I to judge? :)

Son of man and son of a man is a huge difference. My trust for the Greek is in question. I remember when I blended in with most posters but a lot of water has gone over the dam since then. I can never go back to the shallow theology of the churches again. Friend it is a pleasure to read your posts, I do not fully understand all of them sometimes but what I do, I treasure.

keypurr

John did.

My little children, these things I write to you, so that you may not sin. And if anyone sins, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous. (1 John 2:1 NKJV)​

The Advocate is the parakletos, the Comforter Jesus told his disciples would dwell in them.

Why would that prove that Christ and the Holy Spirit are the same?

Why can not God have more than one spirit working for him?

Christ was given power, that power seems to be a product of the Holy Spirit. I would think that the Holy Spirit comes from the Father through Christ.

Jamie you got my mind pondering again.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Why can not God have more than one spirit working for him?

There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling; one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all who is above all and through all and in you all.​

Christ has one body and his body is led by the one Spirit.

keypurr

There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling; one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all who is above all and through all and in you all.​

Christ has one body and his body is led by the one Spirit.

Christ is a spirit, do you believe that he is the only spirit that God uses?

Do you think the comforter is another spirit? I do.

Silly question maybe????????

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

daqq

Son of man and son of a man is a huge difference. My trust for the Greek is in question. I remember when I blended in with most posters but a lot of water has gone over the dam since then. I can never go back to the shallow theology of the churches again. Friend it is a pleasure to read your posts, I do not fully understand all of them sometimes but what I do, I treasure.

If perhaps you were wondering what that meant it is like so: The Father seeks an elohim seed, that is, a godly seed, (Malachi 2:15). But the adamah-soil of the heart has surface areas that are compacted like the soil by the wayside of heavily traveled road, (a hardened heart) and inner portions that are full of stones and jagged rocks, and some parts that are overgrown with weeds. So he sends his workers to plow and turn the compacted soil because if not the wicked one, the devil, and the satan, will come and steal and devour the seed that is sown. And the portions that are stony must be sifted, and the jagged rocks and stones removed, otherwise the holy seed will spring up but not have deep enough root, and when the sun comes up it will burn the shoots for lack of depth of root. And the portions full of weeds must be cleansed of the weeds because if not the weeds will choke out the holy seed when it brings forth sprouts and shoots. After the soil is fully prepped it is fertilized, and blended, and the clods broken up: and with all of these critical preparations the soil of the heart is made VIRGIN adamah-soil of the heart once again. The holy elohim seed is the Word. When the holy seed of the Word is planted in the virgin soil of the heart, and is watered daily with the watering of the Word; no doubt, a son of man is on his way, (testimony is spirit). :)

Robert Pate

Banned

Most of the question and answers are according to someones opinion.

No one can fully understand the trinity. I do know that it is heresy to confuse the work the work of the trinity. The Father remains in heaven. The Son comes into the world as the savior. The Holy Spirit glorifies the work of the Son and works in the life of the believer.

That is all that you need to know to teach sound doctrine.

Robert Pate

Banned
Christ is a spirit, do you believe that he is the only spirit that God uses?

Do you think the comforter is another spirit? I do.

Silly question maybe????????

It is heresy to confuse the work of the trinity.

The Father always remains in heaven.

The Son comes into the world as the savior.

The Holy Spirit glorifies the work of the Son and works in the life of the believer.

The Father is not the Son, nor is Jesus the Holy Spirit.

They are all present in each other, but their works are different.

daqq

Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His. (Romans 8:9 NKJV)
Paul's definition of a Christian.

The Spirit of Messiah is the Testimony of Yeshua, (again, testimony is spirit). Anyone who does not have and hold in uprightness the full Testimony of Yeshua neither has Spirit Holy:

John 6:63
63. It is the Spirit that quickens; the flesh profits nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are Spirit, and they are Life.

And the Holy Spirit was NOT YET until Yeshua was lifted up and glorified at Golgotha:

John 7:37-39
37. And in the last, the great day of the feast, [Sukkot-Tabernacles] Yeshua stood and cried, saying, If any one thirsts, let him come unto me and drink:
38. He that is faithfully-trusting into me, according as the Writing has said, Rivers of living water out of his belly shall flow!
39. And this he said of the Spirit, which those faithfully-trusting into him were about to receive: for NOT YET was the Holy Spirit, because Yeshua was NOT YET glorified.

The Holy Spirit Testimony of Yeshua was NOT YET complete until Yeshua says, at the completion of his Testimony at Golgotha, "IT IS FINISHED!" (John 19:30). :)

Robert Pate

Banned
Does that mean we are in heaven?

...one God and Father of all, who is above all and through all and in you all. (Ephesians 4:6 NKJV)​

Don't confuse the Father with the Holy Spirit.

No, God leaves us on this earth to be witnesses to the Gospel of his Son Jesus Christ.

keypurr

It is heresy to confuse the work of the trinity.

The Father always remains in heaven.

The Son comes into the world as the savior.

The Holy Spirit glorifies the work of the Son and works in the life of the believer.

The Father is not the Son, nor is Jesus the Holy Spirit.

They are all present in each other, but their works are different.

There is no Trinity. There is only one God and Jesus has a God.

God's name is YHWH. Yes the son is the Saviour, but not the most high.

You imprisoned by your church box.

The son is the mediator between YHWH and mankind.