Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
I must say this has been very interesting. I don't get many examples of what happens to the mind when one goes from Christianity to Jew. I have seen many that go from Jew to Christianity. And I can document that. But to see one go from Christianity to Jew is rare thing. Its obvious they loose all sense of logic and rational. And the devil consumes them with self confidence in the devil. They become blind to reality, and live in their own deception.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I must say this has been very interesting. I don't get many examples of what happens to the mind when one goes from Christianity to Jew. I have seen many that go from Jew to Christianity. And I can document that. But to see one go from Christianity to Jew is rare thing. Its obvious they loose all sense of logic and rational. And the devil consumes them with self confidence in the devil. They become blind to reality, and live in their own deception.
Shalom.

I understand logic. But I do not need anything from the world to be a Jew.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I understand logic. But I do not need anything from the world to be a Jew.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Everything you have is from the world. Feelings, emotions, language. What you don't have the spiritual things like verses abiding in you, the Holy Spirit, the revelations of Jesus Christ. Them are the things that I have.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Everything you have is from the world. Feelings, emotions, language. What you don't have the spiritual things like verses abiding in you, the Holy Spirit, the revelations of Jesus Christ. Them are the things that I have.
Shalom.

I do not know what you are talking about.

You said everything that I have.

I do not even know if love is an emotion. I was taught that love is a verb. I do not know if I have any emotions at all, much less feelings. I do not know if I understand what you mean by language. I know some Hebrew, English, some Spanish, and not much else.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I do not know what you are talking about.

You said everything that I have.

I do not even know if love is an emotion. I was taught that love is a verb. I do not know if I have any emotions at all, much less feelings. I do not know if I understand what you mean by language. I know some Hebrew, English, some Spanish, and not much else.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Do you know that the very first step in Christianity is humbling ourselves. Finding out who we are and what is in us. The bible is full of words without experience. It takes experience to bring the verses alive. Anyone who teaches the word without the experience is a hypocrite.

[Mat 7:3-5
3 "And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? 4 "Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me remove the speck from your eye'; and look, a plank [is] in your own eye?
5 "Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Do you know that the very first step in Christianity is humbling ourselves. Finding out who we are and what is in us. The bible is full of words without experience. It takes experience to bring the verses alive. Anyone who teaches the word without the experience is a hypocrite.

[Mat 7:3-5
3 "And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? 4 "Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me remove the speck from your eye'; and look, a plank [is] in your own eye?
5 "Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.
Shalom.

I cannot add life to any verse in the Bible. The Bible is not my words. It is God's Word.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I cannot add life to any verse in the Bible. The Bible is not my words. It is God's Word.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
And you cant teach it without experience. Or your a hypocrite.
[Jas 1:25
25 But he who looks into the perfect law of liberty and continues [in it], and is not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work, this one will be blessed in what he does.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Here is a little exercise you can try. Stop thinking for 30 minutes. If you can do it you are in control of your mind. If you cant do it the devil will be in control. This says to bring every thought to the obedience of the new testament. Any thoughts contrary to that is from the devil. See how you do.

[2Co 10:5
5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Here is a little exercise you can try. Stop thinking for 30 minutes. If you can do it you are in control of your mind. If you cant do it the devil will be in control. This says to bring every thought to the obedience of the new testament. Any thoughts contrary to that is from the devil. See how you do.

[2Co 10:5
5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
Shalom.

No.

Shalom.

Jacob