The Human Mind

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I do not know what you are talking about.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Look at yourself. Every body else that disagrees with a post just moves on. You cant you have no evidence, or proof in what you say. But you must see your NO in print. For some how seeing it gives you confidence that you have authority over what the bible says.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Look at yourself. Every body else that disagrees with a post just moves on. You cant you have no evidence, or proof in what you say. But you must see your NO in print. For some how seeing it gives you confidence that you have authority over what the bible says.
Shalom.

I do not think this way, so no.

If you need evidence you may not find it in my words that express disagreement. If you want proof, a mistaken view of scripture will not help you. Please accept the truth of God's word. Please accept All Scripture.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I do not think this way, so no.

If you need evidence you may not find it in my words that express disagreement. If you want proof, a mistaken view of scripture will not help you. Please accept the truth of God's word. Please accept All Scripture.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
I have the truth in Gods Word. I get it from the Spirit of truth the Holy Spirit. Which Spirit you do not know.

I Jn 5:6
6 This is He who came by water and blood-- Jesus Christ; not only by water, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who bears witness, because the Spirit is truth.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I have the truth in Gods Word. I get it from the Spirit of truth the Holy Spirit. Which Spirit you do not know.

I Jn 5:6
6 This is He who came by water and blood-- Jesus Christ; not only by water, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who bears witness, because the Spirit is truth.
(NKJ)
Shalom.

The truth about what? Why do you say that you have the truth in God's Word?

Why do you say the Spirit of truth? The verse says that the Spirit is truth. Are you thinking something else?

I do know the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of God, God's Spirit, and that God is Spirit.

I accept the following. These are from a Blue Letter Bible Concordance search for spirit of truth.

John 14:17 NASB - that is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not see Him or know Him, but you know Him because He abides with you and will be in you.

John 15:26 NASB - "When the Helper comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, that is the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify about Me,

John 16:13 NASB - "But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come.

1 John 4:6 NASB - We are from God; he who knows God listens to us; he who is not from God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Why do you say the Spirit of truth? The verse says that the Spirit is truth. Are you thinking something else?

I do know the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of God, God's Spirit, and that God is Spirit.

I accept the following. These are from a Blue Letter Bible Concordance search for spirit of truth.

I said
But you didn't have them already written in your book of beliefs. You didn't have the Holy Spirit working inside of you doing the search for you.

John 5:38-40
38 "But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe.
39 "You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me.
40 "But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I said
But you didn't have them already written in your book of beliefs. You didn't have the Holy Spirit working inside of you doing the search for you.

38 "But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe.
39 "You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me.
(NKJ)
Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Its obvious you don't have any understanding of scripture. You just have a wild perverted imagination.

(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Its obvious you don't have any understanding of scripture. You just have a wild perverted imagination.

(NKJ)
Shalom.

Incorrect.

Shalom.

Jacob