The Happy Cetacean

Status
Not open for further replies.

HappyCetacean

I'm an insomniac with too much time on my hands. :plain:

I got your message asking me why I befriended you. Well, this response at about 4:15 AM should answer that. I have no ulterior motive. You just seemed like an interesting person to befriend and I added you to my contact list. I read some of your posts, and you seem to be a rational theist and I like that.

Plus, being a girl, it is nice to befriend guys who are rational.

assuranceagent

I got your message asking me why I befriended you. Well, this response at about 4:15 AM should answer that. I have no ulterior motive. You just seemed like an interesting person to befriend and I added you to my contact list. I read some of your posts, and you seem to be a rational theist and I like that.

Fair enough. :cheers:

And the more I talk to you, the more I tend to echo the sentiment. Though as TH pointed out on another thread, adding the two of us may not be the most advantageous social move if you are looking for the non-divisive route. We've each been known to raise the proverbial eyebrows of even our own camps ;)

Incidentally, you know that you can communicate on user profile pages, no? Just click my name anywhere it's linked and you can leave a message on my homepage just as I did on yours. Likewise there is a "view conversation" link on every user message that will allow you to see the two way exchange between yourself and another member.

4string

Night time is when I'm at my most productive. There's something serene about the night that makes for a pleasant work environment.

4string

Oh wow, looks like that was actually a good game... I should probably get back into NRL, I haven't watched much since state of origin because I was sick of all the Cowboys hype here in Townsville (imo they are lame worse than ever... and Thurston's a terrible kicker). Maybe now that they're losing again people will lose interest and I can go back to enjoying my footy.

Last edited:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Psssttttttt ... don't let AA fool ya! He is a mean one, yes he is!

:chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.