The GOOD news is God's power unto salvation

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
((((( 1 Corinthians 15:24 KJV )))))!!!! - "THAT" can't happen in your "AGE" //// "WORLD"!!!!!
AND What is an "AGE"!!, and - YOUR "AGE" of Life, Not of the Earth. The "AGE" Of the Earth is Millions of Years!! - Worlds /// AGES without END!!! -- Read IT, and Spit of God's S'-WORD!!!!

I AM in My "AGE", and am 75. You are not in MY "AGE"!! - You are IN Your Own "AGE", and that IS Not 2,000 years AG'O / AG'E!!!

You-know-it-all's just can't SEE God's WORDS /// S'-WORD AT ALL!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 011615

....to every creature, even old creatures :)

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
You stated she had been married five times but Yeshua seems to be suggesting that she had never been married. I've always wondered if perhaps she wasn't just a loose woman? Speaking of speckle-ating, Scripture also doesn't state that any of her relationships were with lazy good for nothing males who treated her as a drudge.

The first thing she did was drop her drudge pots.

The Lord first addressed her like a drudge

"Give Me water to drink" she was used to being spoken to like that. But then He spoke kindly to her, she wasn't used to that.

heir

TOL Subscriber
This is the good news.

"All power is given unto Me in heaven and on earth

...go ye therefore and announce the good news to everybody"

Nope and you ought to know better.

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

So what is the gospel of Christ that Paul preached is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth, that at the time he wrote Romans was to the Jew first and also to the Greek?

He declared it here

1 Corinthians 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

1 Corinthians 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

1 Corinthians 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

1 Corinthians 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

That is not the gospel that was preached in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John and you know it because Paul's gospel was a mystery at that time and the Bible tells us why!

1 Corinthians 2:6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

1 Corinthians 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

1 Corinthians 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

Get with Paul's my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, but now is made manifest,...

Romans 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

Romans 16:26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.

john w

Hall of Fame
I don't want you to be banned, certainly not on my account. I can take a bit of stick.

But you say "Go ye into the all the world and preach the GOOD news to EVERY creature" is a lie?

Was that the same "good news" that Judas was told to preach?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Where did Paul learn then about the death, burial and resurrection?

...prolly Stephen who he helped stone to death. It says the mystery was revealed to the apostles and prophets.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I BELIEVE Paul's gospel, gospel means GOOD NEWS, nobody was unctioned to teach it to the Gentiles by the Lord personally as Paul was.

...we are brought into Israel's commonwealth

Letsargue

Where did Paul learn then about the death, burial and resurrection?

...prolly Stephen who he helped stone to death. It says the mystery was revealed to the apostles and prophets.

(( SSOOOOO ))!!!!!
THEY Were Told by "REVELATION" -- "RIGHT"!!!!
WHERE Have YOU Learned ( "Anything" ) of GOD!!!!

Reading "Everything" you what God to LOOK LIKE, just like everyone Else IN YOUR (( "AGE" )) of Spiritual DEATH!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 011615

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
(( SSOOOOO ))!!!!!
THEY Were Told by "REVELATION" -- "RIGHT"!!!!
WHERE Have YOU Learned ( "Anything" ) of GOD!!!!

Reading "Everything" you what God to LOOK LIKE, just like everyone Else IN YOUR (( "AGE" )) of Spiritual DEATH!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 011615

PERSONALLY He spoke to me, I opened His book and it said "we [that is me] are MORE than conquerors through Him who loved us [me]

What wonderful news....

john w

Hall of Fame
As you know the gospel always goes to the Jew first and then the Gentiles.

I did not ask that:

"I don't want you to be banned, certainly not on my account. I can take a bit of stick.

But you say "Go ye into the all the world and preach the GOOD news to EVERY creature" is a lie? "-you

Now, again:

Was that the same "GOOD news" that Judas was told to preach?

Letsargue

PERSONALLY He spoke to me, I opened His book and it said "we [that is me] are MORE than conquerors through Him who loved us [me]

What wonderful news....

How Dare Anyone blaspheme God like That!!! - That's IMPOSSIBLE; that cannot be Done!!
( God "ONLY" Spoke to a Woman "Personally" (( TWICE //// "TWICE" )) in All the Scriptures ); the Word that God has Ever SPOKE!!! - ONLY Twice, and Both tTmes God Commanded the Woman to be in Subjection of Her Own HUSBAND, and That's ALL!!!!!
And YOU Call Yourself a Christian!!, That Can't be SOO, Prove that the Woman Has "ANY Say" of GOD about ANYTHING!!! - Prove IT with the S'-Word!!!!

Get all the Help you want, No One can show that the Woman has Anything to DO With the Church / The Body of Christ / TRUTH / The WORD!!!!

I Just Proved that YOU ALL are not telling the Truth as Spoken by Christ / GOD!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 011615

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
How Dare Anyone blaspheme God like That!!! - That's IMPOSSIBLE; that cannot be Done!!
( God "ONLY" Spoke to a Woman "Personally" (( TWICE //// "TWICE" )) in All the Scriptures ); the Word that God has Ever SPOKE!!! - ONLY Twice, and Both tTmes God Commanded the Woman to be in Subjection of Her Own HUSBAND, and That's ALL!!!!!
And YOU Call Yourself a Christian!!, That Can't be SOO, Prove that the Woman Has "ANY Say" of GOD about ANYTHING!!! - Prove IT with the S'-Word!!!!

Get all the Help you want, No One can show that the Woman has Anything to DO With the Church / The Body of Christ / TRUTH / The WORD!!!!

I Just Proved that YOU ALL are not telling the Truth as Spoken by Christ / GOD!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 011615
Mary, Martha, Magdalene, Joses,Joanna,the woman with the issue of blood, etc etc. The list is endless.

The first person He spoke to after He was arisen was Mary Magdalene...Peter and the men were shivering with fright in the upper room.

"Go tell Peter the GOOD NEWS...."

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I did not ask that:

"I don't want you to be banned, certainly not on my account. I can take a bit of stick.

But you say "Go ye into the all the world and preach the GOOD news to EVERY creature" is a lie? "-you

Now, again:

Was that the same "GOOD news" that Judas was told to preach?

Same as Paul "the kingdom of God is not meat but righteousness, joy and peace and fellowship with God"

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
((((( 1 Corinthians 15:24 KJV )))))!!!! - "THAT" can't happen in your "AGE" //// "WORLD"!!!!!
AND What is an "AGE"!!, and - YOUR "AGE" of Life, Not of the Earth. The "AGE" Of the Earth is Millions of Years!! - Worlds /// AGES without END!!! -- Read IT, and Spit of God's S'-WORD!!!!

I AM in My "AGE", and am 75. You are not in MY "AGE"!! - You are IN Your Own "AGE", and that IS Not 2,000 years AG'O / AG'E!!!

You-know-it-all's just can't SEE God's WORDS /// S'-WORD AT ALL!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 011615

Hey did you read it? the good news?

"He gave Himself up for us that He might deliver us from this present evil age" aren't you glad? He would lay down His life for us?

And He has been faithful in all His GOOD promises that He made. We have known fulnes of joy, His peace has rested upon us, why we have had as it were streams of living water flowing out of our bellies.

Aren't you glad? have you no joy?

This is the good news we are tell people about, people are needy, they are frightened...let's go tell them

The GOOD news is the power of God unto salvation.

Letsargue

Mary, Martha, Magdalene, Joses,Joanna,the woman with the issue of blood, etc etc. The list is endless.

The first person He spoke to after He was arisen was Mary Magdalene...Peter and the men were shivering with fright in the upper room.

"Go tell Peter the GOOD NEWS...."

That has nothing to do with You / the Woman's Duty to God.

Mary Magdalene was Jesus' WIFE. That's what everyone has Missed.
(( Song of Solomon 2:6 KJV )) -- 6- "His left hand ((( IS ))) under my head , and His right hand ((( DOTH ))) embrace me. -//---
That's "BEFORE" Jesus Died; - --- BUT "AFTER" Jesus Died, ( THIS ):>>
(( Song of Solomon 8:3 KJV )) -- 3- "His left hand ((( SHOULD ))) be under my head , and His right hand ((( SHOULD ))) embrace me". --//----
Those are the Song Prophesies of Jesus and His WIFE by DAVID!!
Prove that Wrong; - I just Proved You Wrong!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 011615

Letsargue

Hey did you read it? the good news?

"He gave Himself up for us that He might deliver us from this present evil age" aren't you glad? He would lay down His life for us?

And He has been faithful in all His GOOD promises that He made. We have known fulnes of joy, His peace has rested upon us, why we have had as it were streams of living water flowing out of our bellies.

Aren't you glad? have you no joy?

This is the good news we are tell people about, people are needy, they are frightened...let's go tell them

The GOOD news is the power of God unto salvation.

( YES!!!! ), And All the rest MANY, MANY TIMES!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 011615

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
That has nothing to do with You / the Woman's Duty to God.

Mary Magdalene was Jesus' WIFE. That's what everyone has Missed.
(( Song of Solomon 2:6 KJV )) -- 6- "His left hand ((( IS ))) under my head , and His right hand ((( DOTH ))) embrace me. -//---
That's "BEFORE" Jesus Died; - --- BUT "AFTER" Jesus Died, ( THIS ):>>
(( Song of Solomon 8:3 KJV )) -- 3- "His left hand ((( SHOULD ))) be under my head , and His right hand ((( SHOULD ))) embrace me". --//----
Those are the Song Prophesies of Jesus and His WIFE by DAVID!!
Prove that Wrong; - I just Proved You Wrong!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 011615

I am Jesu's wife...that is what YOU missed

Letsargue

I am Jesu's wife...that is what YOU missed

NO You Are NOT!!!

The Body of Christ IS His WIFE, and He IS The "HEAD" of His WIFE, Not YOU!!!

Mary M. was the Person in Life who was Jesus' WIFE, (( NOT YOU ))!!!

You Are Not the Word of God either, the Woman has NO S'-WORD!! and the Non-Christian doesn't Know what the (( S'-WORD /// SWORD of God IS!!! ))!!!

BLIND So-called-Christians!! What IS THAT!!!!

((((( S'-WORD // SWORD ))))) IS ((((( SAVIOR'S WORD ))))) /// Sword of the "S" / Spirit!!!

You All Are Heavenly Geniuses Ain't You!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 011715

Letsargue

NO You Are NOT!!!

The Body of Christ IS His WIFE, and He IS The "HEAD" of His WIFE, Not YOU!!!

Mary M. was the Person in Life who was Jesus' WIFE, (( NOT YOU ))!!!

You Are Not the Word of God either, the Woman has NO S'-WORD!! and the Non-Christian doesn't Know what the (( S'-WORD /// SWORD of God IS!!! ))!!!

BLIND So-called-Christians!! What IS THAT!!!!

((((( S'-WORD // SWORD ))))) IS ((((( SAVIOR'S WORD ))))) /// Sword of the "S" / Spirit!!!

You All Are Heavenly Geniuses Ain't You!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 011715

(( As YOU Can See )), There IS NO Discussion Between God and Satan; The Truth and the Lie; A Christian and a Fool!!!! - None what so Ever!!!!

I AM Fed Up with Fooling around with such Nonsense as ALL THIS Absolute Stupid "RESPONSES", and No care for the Truth of the Knowledge of GOD at ALL, But the Foolishness of HELL!!!

IF the Truth of the Knowledge of God means Nothing to any of you, WELL Just stay where You Are, IN HELL; I don't Care for Your Stupid Foolishness!!!!

(((( GONE ))))!!! - 011715