The Eternal Purpose of creation !

Nanja

This World was Created for a redemptive purpose in Christ in that Christ is the resurrection as stated by Him to Martha Jn 11:25

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

Amen ! Jesus told Martha that He is/was the resurrection, not going to be, but that He was presently the resurrection, and the life. Thus, He was declaring Himself to be the Son of God with Power Rom. 1:4.

For in the Eternal Purpose of God, Christ Jesus was the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world Rev. 13:8, and was already risen as the Great Shepherd of the Sheep Heb. 13:20 from Everlasting, together with them Chosen of the Father In Union with Him Eph. 1:4; their Covenant Head and Surety Heb. 7:22. Therefore, being risen with Christ their Head, His Body was Justified from Everlasting Rom. 4:25, and shall in time be Born of the Spirit and have this Resurrection Life communicated to them through God-given Faith Gal. 5:22.

beloved57

This World did God Create for His Glory, this Glory of His is the Salvation of His Chosen People Israel. Isa 46:12-13

12 Hearken unto me, ye stouthearted, that are far from righteousness:

13 I bring near my righteousness; it shall not be far off, and my salvation shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory.

Eph 1:18

The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,

Isa 43:7

Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.

Isa 66:19

And I will set a sign among them, and I will send those that escape of them unto the nations, to Tarshish, Pul, and Lud, that draw the bow, to Tubal, and Javan, to the isles afar off, that have not heard my fame, neither have seen my glory; and they shall declare my glory[Salvation] among the Gentiles.

Speaking about Salvation !

Yet unlearned men believe that This world created for a Salvaic/Redemptive Purpose from sin was a secondary thing with God !

beloved57

This World was Created for Gods Glory to display the Glory of His Grace to Chosen sinners Eph 1:5-6

5Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved

beloved57

Again This world was Created for a redemptive, salvation purpose, for sin, to display the riches of HIS Glory Rom 9:22

And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the v​essels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,

Mercy on Chosen sinners is Gods Glory !

David understood this when he penned Ps 103:17

17 But the mercy of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children;

From Everlasting denotes this Mercy was in the Eternal Counsel of God before the Creation ! And its the riches of his glory

KingdomRose

Eph 3:7-11

7Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

8Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;

9And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

10To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,

11 According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

Col 1:14-16

14In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

15Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

The creation of the world was Soterilogical and Redemptive for all intents and purposes..

Gen 1:1

1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

This is where God begins to manifest a Divine Eternal Purpose, which He eons afore time, purposed in Himself, the Triune God..

This Eternal Purpose was predicated upon God manifesting His redemptive [from sin] wisdom of His Chosen People, the Vessels of Mercy Rom 9:23..

Hence from all eternity God, That the world He created through Jesus Christ Eph 3:9 would be for the display of His manifold wisdom and grace in the redemption of Chosen lost sinners. Eph 3:10

10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,

For the execution and accomplishment of this Eternal Purpose, God has sovereignly controlled the world from its beginning, and will continue until its consummation, and time will be no more.

All that happens in this world, mysteriously has Soteriological and or Redemptive meaning, that which is both good and evil is included. All has been ordained by God and serves to operate into the displaying the manifold Wisdom of God in the Salvation or Redemption of the Church and His Glorification Through Jesus Christ !

You have, unfortunately, missed the whole meaning of God's purpose for the earth and mankind. What was the stated purpose for the planet? "God blessed them [male and female] and God said to them: 'Be fruitful and become many and fill the earth and subdue it, and have in subjection the fish of the sea and the flying creatures of the heavens and every living creature that is moving upon the earth." (Genesis 1:28)

This was God's purpose, and it STILL IS. Man was supposed to fill the earth with righteously-inclined people, and to take care of the earth. Adam dropped the ball. He rebelled and caused his offspring to inherit sin and death. But God's will is not to be waylaid. He wants his purpose to be fulfilled.

He sent His Son to redeem us from sin and death, and Jesus did just that, so that humans can return to living the way God wanted, and enjoy life on the earth forever.

Speaking of the times we're living in now, it won't be long: "And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth." (Revelation 11:18, KJV)

"For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth....The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein FOREVER." (Psalm 37:9,29, KJV)

beloved57

You have, unfortunately, missed the whole meaning of God's purpose for the earth and mankind. What was the stated purpose for the planet? "God blessed them [male and female] and God said to them: 'Be fruitful and become many and fill the earth and subdue it, and have in subjection the fish of the sea and the flying creatures of the heavens and every living creature that is moving upon the earth." (Genesis 1:28)

This was God's purpose, and it STILL IS. Man was supposed to fill the earth with righteously-inclined people, and to take care of the earth. Adam dropped the ball. He rebelled and caused his offspring to inherit sin and death. But God's will is not to be waylaid. He wants his purpose to be fulfilled.

He sent His Son to redeem us from sin and death, and Jesus did just that, so that humans can return to living the way God wanted, and enjoy life on the earth forever.

Speaking of the times we're living in now, it won't be long: "And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth." (Revelation 11:18, KJV)

"For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth....The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein FOREVER." (Psalm 37:9,29, KJV)

Did you read my points made with scripture ?

KingdomRose

Did you read my points made with scripture ?

Yes I did.

You may have Jehovah mixed up with Jesus, and you may have attributed the heavenly hope of the 144,000 to ALL Christians, which is not the case.

What is your comment on my post above with scripture?

6days

Kingdom Rose said:
Continue reading...the creation account does not end at Gen. 1:28. Also, verse 28 is not the "purpose of the earth and mankind" The purpose... the reason Jesus created everything is for us to be in relationship with Him. More specifically, we are created for His pleasure (Col. 1:16, Rev. 4:11)

Kingdom Rose said:
Yes...our Creator did come as human flesh (John 1:14)... As a Mediator between a Holy God and sinful man. (1 Tim. 2:5).

However, scripture does not say God wanted humans to enjoy life on earth forever. (That suggests humans thwarted God's plan A, so He had to resort to plan B).
Kingdom Rose said:
Kingdom Rose said:
"For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth....The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein FOREVER."
(Psalm 37:9,29, KJV)
If we take Psalm 37:29 in isolation, without the context of all scripture, we might end up with some strange doctrine. Scripture tells us we live in a corrupted creation, and "all creation groans". (Gen 3, Rom. 8) Obviously God is not saying the righteous will inherit a earth where entropy reigns; since this earth will be destroyed by fire Is. 34:4, Rev. 6:14, 2 Peter 3:10.

Nanja

This World did God Create for His Glory, this Glory of His is the Salvation of His Chosen People Israel. Isa 46:12-13

12 Hearken unto me, ye stouthearted, that are far from righteousness:

13 I bring near my righteousness; it shall not be far off, and my salvation shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory.

Eph 1:18

The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,

Isa 43:7

Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.

Isa 66:19

And I will set a sign among them, and I will send those that escape of them unto the nations, to Tarshish, Pul, and Lud, that draw the bow, to Tubal, and Javan, to the isles afar off, that have not heard my fame, neither have seen my glory; and they shall declare my glory[Salvation] among the Gentiles.

Speaking about Salvation !

Yet unlearned men believe that This world created for a Salvaic/Redemptive Purpose from sin was a secondary thing with God !

Yes, and they do so in error !

God's Salvation of His Saints, the Church, Zion, Israel, His Chosen People in Christ Deut. 7:6-7, Eph. 1:4-5 are different names for the same People: The World God Loved and Gave His only begotten Son for John 3:16; Mat. 1:21: and the Primary Purpose of Creation. He Created them in Christ Jesus Eph. 2:10 for His Glory; a Redemptive Purpose; that is, to be Holy and without blame before Him in Love; to have forgiveness of sins according to the riches of His Grace Eph. 1:4-7; His Eternal Purpose of Grace given them in Christ before the world began:

2 Tim. 1:9
Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

Eph. 3:21
Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

beloved57

nanja

He Created them in Christ Jesus Eph. 2:10 for His Glory; a Redemptive Purpose; that is, to be Holy and without blame before Him in Love;

Amen See also Isa 43:7

[FONT=&quot]Even every one that is called by my name: for I have [/FONT]created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.

Nanja

This World was Created for Gods Glory to display the Glory of His Grace to Chosen sinners Eph 1:5-6

5Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved
Again This world was Created for a redemptive, salvation purpose, for sin, to display the riches of HIS Glory Rom 9:22

And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the v​essels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,

Mercy on Chosen sinners is Gods Glory !

David understood this when he penned Ps 103:17

17 But the mercy of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children;

From Everlasting denotes this Mercy was in the Eternal Counsel of God before the Creation ! And its the riches of his glory

Amen Brother ! It was God's Eternal Purpose and Pleasure, to the praise and glory of His Grace, to predestinate certain Chosen sinners to never have their sins charged against them, but to their Surety Head and Mediator Christ Jesus Heb. 7:22 instead: God's Covenant People the Apostle Paul referred to here:

2 Tim. 1:9
Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

The Glory of God's Grace abounding to Many Rom. 5:15, and His predestination of His Elect Vessels of Mercy to eternal glory Rom. 9:23 go hand in hand.

beloved57

This World was Created for the Saviour Jesus Christ.

Col 1:14-17

14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

This passage is a Testimony that this world was Created for Jesus Christ, look at Vs 16. And Vs 14 tells us that we have redemption through His Blood, the forgiveness of sins. Also His Name is Jesus, which means Jehovah is Salvation, and that He shall save His People from their sins.

This means that God is the first and primary cause on why sin came into this world, for it was of His Creative Purpose that it do so !

Nanja

This World was Created for the Saviour Jesus Christ.

Col 1:14-17

[FONT=&]14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

This passage is a Testimony that this world was Created for Jesus Christ, look at Vs 16. And Vs 14 tells us that we have redemption through His Blood, the forgiveness of sins. Also His Name is Jesus, which means Jehovah is Salvation, and that He shall save His People from their sins.

This means that God is the first and primary cause on why sin came into this world, for it was of His Creative Purpose that it do so ![/FONT]

Amen !

Jesus [Jehovah is Salvation] Created all things for Himself, for a soteriological purpose, which included the dominions of sin and death Col. 1:16 to save His Body the Church from, according to God's Purpose and Grace given them before the World began 2 Tim. 1:9.

Rom. 6:14
For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

Rom. 6:9
Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.

Rom. 5:21
That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

beloved57

nanja

Jesus [Jehovah is Salvation] Created all things for Himself, for a soteriological purpose, which included the dominions of sin and death Col. 1:16 to save His Body the Church from,

Yes, great point, the dominion of sin was created by Christ and He rules it.

beloved57

[FONT=&quot]The glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.[/FONT]

2 Cor 4:6

6 [FONT=&quot]For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

To those of you who resist the truth that God purposed, determined sin into this world, and that it was created for a redemptive purpose in Christ Jesus. You eventually believe that sin had a secondary first cause other than God, and that God would have rather that sin never entered into His World. but He went on and permitted it, hence you must believe along with that, that Glory of God which the Gospel reveals in the Face of Jesus Christ according to my text, that God isnt the first cause of it, but it comes about in a secondary sense since He wasnt the First Cause of sin. This would also suggest that Gods Glory would have been better revealed in the face of an innocent adam.[/FONT]

Nanja

[FONT="]The glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.[/FONT][/COLOR]

2 Cor 4:6

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial][B]6 [/B][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT="]For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

To those of you who resist the truth that God purposed, determined sin into this world, and that it was created for a redemptive purpose in Christ Jesus. You eventually believe that sin had a secondary first cause other than God, and that God would have rather that sin never entered into His World. but He went on and permitted it, hence you must believe along with that, that Glory of God which the Gospel reveals in the Face of Jesus Christ according to my text, that God isnt the first cause of it, but it comes about in a secondary sense since He wasnt the First Cause of sin. This would also suggest that Gods Glory would have been better revealed in the face of an innocent adam.[/FONT]

Exactly ! And it's blasphemy for them even to suggest that God's Glory would have been better revealed in the face of a sinless adam, the created thing and all his posterity in him; if they were created innocent; despising the Blood of the Lamb Heb.7:22; Rev. 13:8 from getting the Glory, leaving Jesus Christ and His Redemptive Work from Everlasting to Save His People from their sins of no value.

But we know that adam sinning was not a mistake, but executed exactly according to God's Infinite Wisdom and for His Purpose of Grace in Christ, including His Creation of the Dominion of sin Rom. 6:14.

Col. 1:16
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

beloved57

Exactly ! And it's blasphemy for them even to suggest that God's Glory would have been better revealed in the face of a sinless adam, the created thing and all his posterity in him; if they were created innocent; despising the Blood of the Lamb Heb.7:22; Rev. 13:8 from getting the Glory, leaving Jesus Christ and His Redemptive Work from Everlasting to Save His People from their sins of no value.

But we know that adam sinning was not a mistake, but executed exactly according to God's Infinite Wisdom and for His Purpose of Grace in Christ, including His Creation of the Dominion of sin Rom. 6:14.

Col. 1:16
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Praise the Lord !