The earth is flat and we never went to the moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Saying something doesn't make it true, Dave. Show how I'm wrong, please.

Absolutely, a plane can fly at any angle or direction in the sky, so it can fly "level/straight" as the curve of the earth falls away beneath it and gravity can not prevent that.

--Dave

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dave,

You have chosen not to see. and chosen not to understand.
You don't see that even amateur astronomers see galaxies.
You don't see the sun set
You don't understand what gravity is.

All choices. You are not stupid. You have chosen to be ignorant and blind, in order to protect your core beliefs.

You don't see that this is debate, choosing to present the flat earth side of the argument does not mean I believe in flat earth.

There are many intelligent and professional people who do believe in flat earth, it's a growing movement and this is there story.

The way some of you argue one would think you were all sheep who blindly follow the party line and are ready to lock up and put into an insane asylum and condemn to hell anyone who does not conform to heliocentrism.

--Dave

Truster

"As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us".Psalm 103:12

If you were to travel North then you would ultimately reach the North Pole. Same applies to travelling South.
If you travel East or West you never reach the East or the West. This means that our sins have been removed to a destination that is without measurable distance. This verse describes an earth that conforms to a globe. If the earth were flat then this verse is void...perish the thought.

chair

You don't see that this is debate, choosing to present the flat earth side of the argument does not mean I believe in flat earth.

There are many intelligent and professional people who do believe in flat earth, it's a growing movement and this is there story.

The way some of you argue one would think you were all sheep who blindly follow the party line and are ready to lock up and put into an insane asylum and condemn to hell anyone who does not conform to heliocentrism.

--Dave

This is not a debate. You ignore every point brought in favor of a spherical earth, or claim that the facts are all lies (motivation for lying: unknown). You believe in a flat earth, and pretend that you don't.

I've watched some of those flat videos. The narrator always sounds so calm and reasonable, as he spouts complete nonsense and lies. Oh so reasonable.

We are not sheep, but people who really have looked at evidence- unlike yourself. Nobody is condemning you to anything. Except yourself- you have condemned yourself to ignorance, while pretending to yourself that you are smarter than everybody else. A great feeling- but based on a lie.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Absolutely, a plane can fly at any angle or direction in the sky,

Can it fly sideways? :think:

so it can fly "level/straight" as the curve of the earth falls away beneath it and gravity can not prevent that.

Dave, can a plane slowly bring it's nose up and go from flying horizontally to flying straight up vertically?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Quote Originally Posted by JudgeRightly View Post
What do you want, Dave, pictures of people getting their picture taken next to a galaxy?

63large.jpg

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Dave,

Maybe we can take this discussion down a different course. Let's see what we can find as common ground. I know you're not much into astronomy and related sciences but since the shape of the planet is, at its core, an astronomical issue, I think it might be beneficial to ask you just what astronomical ideas you do accept as true.

Do you, for example, accept that Jupiter is a planet and that is has at least four moons that orbit it?

Do you accept that Saturn exists and that it has actual rings that surround it?

Do Sun spots exist?

I ask these specific things because they are all things that anyone can see for themselves with even the most modest equipment. Galileo saw the moons of Jupiter with a telescope that would be outclassed by modern telescopes that you can buy for less than 50 bucks. I've looked at Jupiter and it's moons multiple times this week with my 8-inch reflector that Galileo would have murdered be with a spoon to get one look at.

So, I'm wondering if you acknowledge what normal everyday people (i.e. not NASA scientists or government agents) see for themselves.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Incidentally!

Tomorrow night - that's Saturday night the 22nd of April - there will be a meteor shower. Since gravity isn't real and we aren't in orbit around the Sun, I have no idea how I know that but, nevertheless, it will be happening tomorrow night.

The meteors WILL NOT fall only in a downward direction toward the ground as has been suggested by some lunatic on YouTube. Instead, the meteors will emanate in all directions from a point in the constelation Lyra, hence the shower's name, The Lyrid Meteor Shower.

View attachment 25584

It is my intention to take photos. If I am successful, which there is no guarantee of, I will post them here as first-person, eyewitness testimony to the fact that the crazy oriental lady who produced that video was dumb as a sack of hammers.

Clete

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
This is not a debate. You ignore every point brought in favor of a spherical earth, or claim that the facts are all lies (motivation for lying: unknown). You believe in a flat earth, and pretend that you don't.

I've watched some of those flat videos. The narrator always sounds so calm and reasonable, as he spouts complete nonsense and lies. Oh so reasonable.

We are not sheep, but people who really have looked at evidence- unlike yourself. Nobody is condemning you to anything. Except yourself- you have condemned yourself to ignorance, while pretending to yourself that you are smarter than everybody else. A great feeling- but based on a lie.

There are arguments you, and others, make that are good for globe earth, I won't dispute that.

There are arguments made for flat earth that are also good, you have to expose it as invalid in order to convince me.

I still see valid points for both, which is why for me this is a legitimate debate worth having.

The rest of you only see your own view as absolutely correct and flat earth as inconceivable, which is why you mock and ridicule those who are not convinced and are not really dealing with the arguments for flat earth.

--Dave

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Can it fly sideways? :think:

Dave, can a plane slowly bring it's nose up and go from flying horizontally to flying straight up vertically?

You can't win this point. The argument that gravity can both be overcome by planes and not be overcome by planes is a contradiction that won't fly.

--Dave

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You can't win this point. The argument that gravity can both be overcome by planes and not be overcome by planes won't fly.

--Dave

Just answer the question Dave. I'm not going to let you avoid this.

Can a plane fly sideways?

Can a plane slowly bring it's nose up and go from flying horizontally to flying vertically?

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dave, i'm starting to doubt the existence of humans. I mean seriously... check out this so called picture....

The videos of stars and planets from the PO900 camera show movement of light that contradicts what we see from NASA.

--Dave

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Just answer the question Dave. I'm not going to let you avoid this.

Can a plane fly sideways?

Can a plane slowly bring it's nose up and go from flying horizontally to flying vertically?

That was not my point and your response is pointless.

--Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.