The earth is flat and we never went to the moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Because the ground and oceans are solid and liquid that that we cannot see through that blocks it at the bottom where as the sky is the atmosphere that we can see through. Ships and sky lines over water are also cut off at the bottom behind the "wall" of the horizon created by our viewing the ground or water rise up before us (although flat) and block what is behind it. Only when something is high enough and large enough, like the sun, to get above that line do we see it.

--Dave
Dave earlier you stated that the reason we don't see the sun at night is because it's too far away for our eyes to see. But now you are saying we can still see partial objects as they fade into the distance. Like half of the sun is too far to see but the other half of it isn't???

Do you honestly believe what you are saying??

Because if so... you are a moron.

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh really?

So these images are faked?

12e7f1ba7e53bb23b0e0eb0a6d15c286.jpg

https://goo.gl/photos/gZt2EhxYcipFCwxf9

Watch the video Clete posted that addresses that argument, and stop making it until you do.

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

Yes, absolutely! NASA fakes everything.

--Dave

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dave earlier you stated that the reason we don't see the sun at night is because it's too far away for our eyes to see. But now you are saying we can still see partial objects as they fade into the distance. Like half of the sun is too far to see but the other half of it isn't???

Do you honestly believe what you are saying??

Because if so... you are a moron.

Those are not inconsistent statements. We can see moving objects until they are too far away to see.

--Dave

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Seems no one wants to comment on the videos I posted. There are clear contradictions in the videos, NASA vs Nikon P900. We all can agree that some one is faking it, but only by comparing both sides can we really know who.

--Dave

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Seems no one wants to comment on the videos I posted. There are clear contradictions in the videos, NASA vs Nikon P900. We all can agree that some one is faking it, but only by comparing both sides can we really know who.

--Dave
Again, I make the point of which group would have the equipment to take the photos. You? (it is your Nikon, right?) Or an organization with a huge budget that can afford the equipment that can take such long distance photos at high resolution?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The horizon line, as I have already explained, perspective vs curvature.

--Dave
Dave the perspective grid that you posted shows that fixed objects would never go under the horizon line no matter how far away they are.

When you get caught up in a false premise even your own arguments battle against you.

This should be a giant red flag for you.

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Again, WHY?

What reason do they have to fake it, and HOW?

Only by 1950 did our government actually see the flat earth from high altitude from air craft capable of going beyond low earth orbit. Imagine what would have happened if they announced the truth to the world at that time. NASA was formed to manage and control all space exploration and after Admiral Bird discovered the truth about Antarctica a treaty was made to keep everyone from exploring it independently as well.

We willingly and openly imagine the universe with other beings and people from other planets, etc. But just imagine what would happen if it became clear that the earth is flat and we have never been to the moon. What would happen? Think about that.

--Dave

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Only by 1950 did our government actually see the flat earth from high altitude from air craft capable of going beyond low earth orbit. Imagine what would have happened if they announced the truth to the world at that time. NASA was formed to manage and control all space exploration and after Admiral Bird discovered the truth about Antarctica a treaty was made to keep everyone from exploring it independently as well.

We willingly and openly imagine the universe with other beings and people from other planets, etc. But just imagine what would happen if it became clear that the earth is flat and we have never been to the moon. What would happen? Think about that.

--Dave
If we're going to focus on what ifs, let's talk about the "what if Dave is wrong about everything he's talking about" question.

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Again, I make the point of which group would have the equipment to take the photos. You? (it is your Nikon, right?) Or an organization with a huge budget that can afford the equipment that can take such long distance photos at high resolution?

The ones with the most money have the most to lose and be better equipped to make a fake presentation.

--Dave

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The ones with the most money have the most to lose and be better equipped to make a fake presentation.

--Dave

Or, perhaps they're actually using it for what they say they're using the money for. Again, it comes back to a conspiracy that is impossible to maintain.

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dave the perspective grid that you posted shows that fixed objects would never go under the horizon line no matter how far away they are.

When you get caught up in a false premise even your own arguments battle against you.

This should be a giant red flag for you.

There is a distant point at which the ground beneath us can only appear to rise up so far. That point is at our eye level. Then things, large enough, can appear beyond that point but the bottom, that part that is blocked by the horizon line created by eye level will not be visible. There are a number of videos that show this. I'll find them and post them later.

Perspective vs curvature. Let every one compare the two points of view and decide for themselves.

--Dave

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
There is a distant point at which the ground beneath us can only appear to rise up so far. That point is at our eye level. Then things, large enough, can appear beyond that point but the bottom, that part that is blocked by the horizon line created by eye level will not be visible. There are a number of videos that show this. I'll find them and post them later.

Perspective vs curvature. Let every one compare the two points of view and decide for themselves.

--Dave
https://youtu.be/Txvw-2buFTI

Dave, I just came across this video. Perhaps you can explain the details in it.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
No, lets think about if flat earth is correct. What then???

--Dave
Actually, I don't think you understand what I'm getting at.

Can you even consider the possibility that you could be wrong? Could you comprehend that? Think for a moment about that and what it entails, how what you've taught is damaging to society.

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Actually, I don't think you understand what I'm getting at.

Can you even consider the possibility that you could be wrong? Could you comprehend that? Think for a moment about that and what it entails, how what you've taught is damaging to society.

Think of what it means to not let there be debate and not let people make up there own minds.

Think of how much more boring your life would be if you did not have this thread to get you excited.

Don't text while driving or during funerals, the former is careless the later is heartless.

--Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.