The earth is flat and we never went to the moon--Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Okay how about here? Is this where you would like it?

View attachment 26430
That looks OK. About as close as I can come from what I've seen from the pictures and direction I saw and me not know exactly where the sun is at this time of year. But yes, let's just go with that. I think this picture here show HOW the sun lights the earth in FE. The bottom image in the box.

4145bf4988df8a88b07c819cb2e9038c.jpg

SaulToPaul 2

And btw, @Sherman - I'm not mad or "angry" and I will have no problem saying I'm wrong if that time ever comes in my lifetime. I don't even consider winning or losing. It's not a contest or even about debating style etc. It's about spreading the possibility of FE.

:up:

Readers can see which side the anger is coming from. You are right, it's about truth, not winning.

SaulToPaul 2

:up:

Readers can see which side the anger is coming from. You are right, it's about truth, not winning.

FE will never 'win', by the way. The scripture says that all the world will wonder after the beast.
The grand alien deception, which they may use to explain the rapture of the Body, will deceive almost everyone.

Have you noticed how many movies are about aliens and otherworld creatures coming to earth? We are bombarded. They are priming the public to accept the deception...a deception which cannot happen on a flat earth. A vast ever expanding universe is necessary.

:e4e:

Danoh

FE will never 'win', by the way. The scripture says that all the world will wonder after the beast.
The grand alien deception, which they may use to explain the rapture of the Body, will deceive almost everyone.

Have you noticed how many movies are about aliens and otherworld creatures coming to earth? We are bombarded. They are priming the public to accept the deception...a deception which cannot happen on a flat earth. A vast ever expanding universe is necessary.

:e4e:

Challenge yourself to look for holes in your argument...until there are none to find.

"The whole world" wondered after "911" - thanks to the global reach of modern media.

"The whole world" wondered after the phenomenal fame of Michael Jackson - thanks to the global reach of modern media.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That looks OK. About as close as I can come from what I've seen from the pictures and direction I saw and me not know exactly where the sun is at this time of year. But yes, let's just go with that. I think this picture here show HOW the sun lights the earth in FE. The bottom image in the box.

4145bf4988df8a88b07c819cb2e9038c.jpg
Hey Patrick the bottom image is from a vantage point thousands of miles away from the flat earth. And we can clearly see the sun. Why can't people on the opposite side of the flat earth see the sun? :idunno:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That looks OK. About as close as I can come from what I've seen from the pictures and direction I saw and me not know exactly where the sun is at this time of year. But yes, let's just go with that.
Okay. I will go with that. Now we need to chart where the sun light is hitting the earth from that location. We know that the line MUST intersect my location from yours and Clete's. That makes it very easy to chart.

The circle of light is based on the center of the location of the sun and finding the edge knowing that it's light in Denver yet pitch black in Houston and St. Louis at the exact same time.

Here is what we get....

View attachment 26433

Any comment on that?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Okay. I will go with that. Now we need to chart where the sun light is hitting the earth from that location. We know that the line MUST intersect my location from yours and Clete's. That makes it very easy to chart.

The circle of light is based on the center of the location of the sun and finding the edge knowing that it's light in Denver yet pitch black in Houston and St. Louis at the exact same time.

Here is what we get....

View attachment 26432

Any comment on that?
Broken image...

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Here is what we get....

View attachment 26433

Any comment on that?
I think that works although the real life sunlight wouldn't form a perfect circle like that and SOME light would be illuminating beyond that circle in a wider swath.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I think that works although the real life sunlight wouldn't form a perfect circle like that
Why not?
and SOME light would be illuminating beyond that circle in a wider swath.
Yet that's not what our experiment showed.

Denver is light... Houston and St. Louis pitch black. That makes a very distinct line because we are not that far away from each other.

Real life shows that the light drops off almost completely in a perfect line. We call that line the terminator line. You don't reject that do you?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Why not? Yet that's not what our experiment showed.

Real life shows that the light drops off almost completely in a perfect line. We call that line the terminator line. You don't reject that do you?
Not at all as I've seen footage in color of the sun setting from 120,000 feet clearly showing the line and how it converges from light to darkness at an angle of sorts. That one image I posted on the last page would be more accurate as far as the light pattern/shape.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Not at all as I've seen footage in color of the sun setting from 120,000 feet clearly showing the line and how it converges from light to darkness at an angle of sorts. That one image I posted on the last page would be more accurate as far as the light pattern/shape.

The light from the sun and how it is cast on the earth isn't a secret. It's something every person on earth can verify. The terminator line is very distinct but maybe you are struggling with scale??? After all... you are probably 850 miles from me. That's the maximum distance of the line from light to dark. We know that's a fact (based on our own testing). 850 miles is a long distance. But not compared to the size of the earth. Compared to the size of the earth it's just a sliver.... 3.41% to be exact.

That one image I posted on the last page would be more accurate as far as the light pattern/shape.

That simply isn't fact. Again we KNOW beyond any question where on earth it is light and where on earth it is dark at every moment of the day and in great detail. That fact isn't arguable.

Heck even our little experiment proved it beyond any doubt.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
I just enlarge the original by clicking on it and then I copy/paste the large image. That one is so big though but needed for this experiment.

And btw, @Sherman - I'm not mad or "angry" and I will have no problem saying I'm wrong if that time ever comes in my lifetime. I don't even consider winning or losing. It's not a contest or even about debating style etc. It's about spreading the possibility of FE.

I'm telling the truth about the earth from everything I can find available and I feel no shame, remorse, regret, ill will towards anyone, and I don't think I AM losing. It may appear that I'm losing and Dave is losing but we're winning by getting folks to think critically and examine BOTH sides.

You're actively in the process of denying that math works, Patrick! That isn't honesty of any kind, intellectual or otherwise. You're making a fool of yourself and you ought to be ashamed. The fact that you're not, is precisely the problem!

(Yes, I've taken you off ignore - for now - but don't expect me to engage this debate with you. I and others have flat out proven that the Earth cannot possibly be flat and you're only response is to ridicule math. You've lost. I think you know it but I no longer care whether you do or not because what you've proven is that you are irrational.)

Clete

Status
Not open for further replies.