• Is moral but needs fixing

Votes: 25 33.8%
  • Is immoral because it can't be fixed

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • Is immoral because it's wrong to kill

Votes: 8 10.8%

• Total voters

nomik

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: what is the [i]exact wording[/i] that you are using?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: what is the exact wording that you are using?

Originally posted by Gerald
Well, I keep the powder in a jelly jar on my mantlepiece; would you like me to post a picture?
:bannana: Yes please,:chuckle: Oh`can I have fries with that order?
No, I'm not.
well:think: hum...:rolleyes: ah...:freak: ?:read:! :geek: :idea: I think your not being honest with your self
And if I do "let go" how will it profit me in the here and now? Don't bore me with notions of a glorious afterlife.
Well neo(by neo I mean you) I can only show you the door(by door I mean the truth(by truth I mean The gospel(by gospel I mean the good news(by the good news I mean the good news about JESUS CHRIST( which is the TRUTH) it's up to you to go thru it(by it I mean the door(by door I mean the truth(by truth I mean The gospel(by gospel I mean the good news(by the good news I mean the good news about JESUS CHRIST( which is the TRUTH),in another words only if you let go will you be able to truly see the full benefits...We ( by we I mean Christians) or I can only tell you about the benefit's.But most likely you won't believe me or no-1 else in that case,You seem to be a hands on learner.You know a see it for yourself kind of guy.So thats the only way for you to truely know the
here and now
profit.

Oh to everyone sorry about all the...
...(by neo I mean you)(by door I mean the truth(by truth I mean The gospel(by gospel I mean the good news(by the good news I mean the good news about JESUS CHRIST( which is the TRUTH)
I know Sir Gerald likes things to be broke down for him a lil bit & I got a lil carried away...OK A LOT Plus Sir Gerald had previously asked on page #9 post #134
Just out of curiosity, what is the exact wording that you are using?

Last edited:

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: what is the [i]exact wording[/i] that you are using?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: what is the exact wording that you are using?

I shall parse this to make it halfway readable.

Originally posted by nomik
Well Neo (by Neo I mean you), I can only show you the door (by door I mean the truth [by truth I mean The gospel {by gospel I mean the good news (by the good news I mean the good news about JESUS CHRIST [which is the TRUTH])}]); it's up to you to go through it (by it I mean the door [by door I mean the truth {by truth I mean The gospel (by gospel I mean the good news [by the good news I mean the good news about JESUS CHRIST { which is the TRUTH}])]), in another words only if you let go will you be able to truly see the full benefits...

We (by we I mean Christians) or I can only tell you about the benefits. But most likely you won't believe me or no one else in that case. You seem to be a hands on learner, a "see it for yourself" kind of guy.

So thats the only way for you to truly know the profit.
Well, that was a waste of time and effort; for someone who talks so much, you manage to say very little.

In short, you are unable to articulate how my becoming a believer will benefit me. You should've just said that, but I suppose then that you wouldn't have been able to post this lacklustre attempt at patronizing me.:rolleyes:

IIRC, becoming a believer lifted you out of the traps of booze, drugs, guns, sex, and rock 'n' roll. Problem is, I've never fallen into any of those traps...

LightSon

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: what is the [i]exact wording[/i] that you are using?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: what is the exact wording that you are using?

IIRC, becoming a believer lifted you out of the traps of booze, drugs, guns, sex, and rock 'n' roll. Problem is, I've never fallen into any of those traps...

Gerald,
Have you never been in bondage to anything? Never a bad habit? Never an immoral thought or action?
Never felt compelled to hurt someone's feelings out of selfish reasons?

nomik

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: what is the [i]exact wording[/i] that you are using?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: what is the exact wording that you are using?

Well, that was a waste of time and effort; for someone who talks so much, you manage to say very little.
Well thank you:thumb: That was the reaction I was going for because everything you say is the same thing just in differnt words you keep repeating yourself you keep suggesting people to break it down for you,But when they do you ignore it & try to change the subject...So about your heart being in a jar post it.
Oh` wait you can't because it's not.

In short, you are unable to articulate how my becoming a believer will benefit me.
You are right I am unable to articulate how you becoming a believer will benefit you.Because you obviously are not ready to accept the "WORD of GOD"John 1:1 & 1:14 You can only see the benefit's 2 ways
1. first hand experience.
2.When you die which would be to late if you didn't accept it by then.
You should've just said that, but I suppose then that you wouldn't have been able to post this lacklustre attempt at patronizing me.:rolleyes:

Well , I can only show you the door; it's up to you to go through it!
in another words only if you let go will you be able to truly see the full benefits...
Traps are not always just booze, drugs, guns, sex, and rock 'n' roll.
But you said...
..., I've never fallen into any of those traps...
Do I see some acknowledgment?in you falling in to a trap? Let's look at the key words "into those traps...HUMMM
:think:
HEY JESUS still LOVES YOU Sir Gerald
I do 2:chuckle:

Last edited:

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: what is the [i]exact wording[/i] that you are using?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: what is the exact wording that you are using?

Originally posted by LightSon
Gerald,
Have you never been in bondage to anything?
Well, there was this young woman I used to date, and...but, I think that going into any detail on this board is quite unwarranted...;)
Never a bad habit?
Nothing that's been particularly deleterious. I used to be quite the scrapper, but I'm a bit too old, too fat and too slow for that now...
Never an immoral thought or action?
Read through my post history and draw your own conclusions...
Never felt compelled to hurt someone's feelings out of selfish reasons?
As opposed to hurting someone's feelings for selfless reasons? Again, read my posts and draw your own conclusions.

Look, I make no claim on perfection: I'm the guy who, when he first heard "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone", responded "I know that I am not without sin, but I shall cast a stone anyway."

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: what is the [i]exact wording[/i] that you are using?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: what is the exact wording that you are using?

Originally posted by nomik
You are right I am unable to articulate how you becoming a believer will benefit you.Because you obviously are not ready to accept the "WORD of GOD"John 1:1 & 1:14 You can only see the benefit's 2 ways
1. first hand experience.
So, what was your first-hand experience?
Traps are not always just booze, drugs, guns, sex, and rock 'n' roll.
Those are the heavy hitters; how about naming off some more?
Do I see some acknowledgment?in you falling in to a trap? Let's look at the key words "into those traps"...HUMMM
:think:
I have at no point claimed to be perfect; just good enough for me...
HEY JESUS still LOVES YOU Sir Gerald
Prove it...without invoking the Bible.
I do 2:chuckle:
Again, prove it.:chuckle: