ECT The core of the argument between Christians and MAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
Juvenile theatrics will not work here, John...

Will you please pray for me?

Arsenios

No, I picked your "argument" apart, Maharishi, and you are left to your overworked, "original," stock cliches, and emotional grunts.

Take a seat. Learn from teachers on TOL. Sit at our feet.

Am I clear?

And I don't pray for wolves, nor do I negotiate with them, or communists. Are you a commie, also? Like in "early Acts?"

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So....none of them will show what gospel Judas was preaching?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
But Jesus, more than once, predicted His death and resurrection.

Not for the swine, but for the babes and sheep if they are reading;

Luke 18

31 Then He took the twelve aside and said to them, “Behold, we are going up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of Man will be accomplished. 32 For He will be delivered to the Gentiles and will be mocked and insulted and spit upon. 33 They will scourge Him and kill Him. And the third day He will rise again.”

34 But they understood none of these things; this saying was hidden from them, and they did not know the things which were spoken.

Last edited:

Mocking You

No, the 12, while preaching "the gospel of the kingdom" for almost 3 years, had no idea that the Master would die, and be raised. They initially did not believe that He had risen. Peter, twice, attempted to prevent His death, the very death that would be a "pre-req" to his justification, that would reconcile Him. No one knew-the 12 did not, John the B did not, Mary did not, and satan did not. It was hid.

I agree with this.

No one, not even the Lord Jesus Christ, prior to the death/burial/resurrection, preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, prior to its occurrence.

OK, I think I see what you are saying here. Although Jesus did say he would be crucified, buried, and rise again, several times, he never preached it as The Gospel. It was more of an informative aside he was giving to the apostles. Interesting.

Arsenios

Nope. I'm the director here, and you are the dancer. And I stay on topic, which is this-your "argument" that there is just one piece of good news in the book-"the SAME Gospel."

Show us where your saint Judas did not preach:

"Hey, everyone!!!! Good news!!! The master is going to die for our sins...be buried...rise again the third day!!!! Believe this good news to be saved/justified!! Well, I gotta go, as my stock broker told me to buy a little silver, as the charts suggest a bull market in silver................"

I will wait...for an eternity.

It won't help you...
I live here...
In Joy...

The topic is:

YOU assert that there are two Gospels at odds with each other...
YOU THEREFORE have to prove YOUR false doctrine...
YOU HAVE TO SHOW the TWO GOSPELS...
And THEN you have to show they have irreconciliable differences...

And this you CANNOT DO...

So your juvenile DIVERSIONS and BLUSTERINGS are no help for you...

Will you pray for me?

Arsenios

john w

Hall of Fame
No, Jesus did not quote Paul, for Jesus preceded Paul.

But Jesus, more than once, predicted His death and resurrection.

Only a person who does not read the gospel accounts would make such a blind and wrong statement.

Slower:

No one, not even the Lord Jesus Christ, prior to the death/burial/resurrection, preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, prior to its occurrence.

And neither you, or anyone else, biblically clueless one, can show that He did, or the 12 did, even after you've been asked over 50 times, witchiepoo.

And the master predicted that He would die, and be raised, in terms of the historical event, according to prophecy, but nowhere did He, or the 12, ever preach, at least prior to its occurrence: "I/He is going to die for your/our sins...be buried....raised again for your/our justification...Believe this good news to be saved/justified,"i.e., as a basis for justification.

Nowhere. And you cannot, and will not, show it.

"Only a person who does not read the gospel accounts would make such a blind and wrong statement."-witchiepoo

Go ahead, SOF "lady." Show us/me.

I thought so.

Take a seat. You can't venture into the ring with me.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
So....none of them will show what gospel Judas was preaching?

Such has been discussed before . . .

All twelve of the disciples were commissioned early in Jesus' ministry to go out into the towns and proclaim the Kingdom was at hand.

This was good news, thus this message was preparation and part of the full Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Surely you do not deny this was the very message Jesus came teaching, do you?

The import of the Gospel is its revelation of Godly Truth and Purpose. The efficacy of the message is not contingent on the preacer's belief or unbelief; nor upon the preacher having much knowledge or none.

The Gospel is heard and believed by those who are given ears to hear, even if the one preaching (in the case with Judas) is reprobate and spiritually deaf.

Arsenios

No, I picked your "argument" apart, Maharishi, and you are left to your overworked, "original," stock cliches, and emotional grunts.

Take a seat. Learn from teachers on TOL. Sit at our feet.

Am I clear?

And I don't pray for wolves, nor do I negotiate with them, or communists. Are you a commie, also? Like in "early Acts?"

Juvenile angry outbursts and blusterings will not help you here, John...

Bless you, my Brother...

Will you give me your blessing?

You can beat your tom-toms and cymbals all you wish...

The topic is not Judas...

Nice little try though...

You need to get more angry and boastful...

Do it quickly...

Arsenios

Arsenios

No, I attack wolf-ette's, such as you, to protect the sheep/babes, from those molars of yours.

"I am praying for YOU, John..."-drone

The old reliable, "oh so spiritual," "We will pray for you, my dear misguided MAD wacko, John."

Save it, as I need no wolf "prayers."

Can you dig it, wolfie? Good!

Followed by his "knock out punch:"

"Or do you NOT believe Paul?"-you

Wow! You stunned me, as I never heard that one before.

Try this: Don't you believe the bible/God?

I just went over the top, droid.

"It is DEMONS who hurl accusations..."-you

He, on record, calling the Lord Jesus Christ, Paul, Peter...........DEMONS.

Your father the devill has taught you well.

Juvenile and hateful and petulant theatrics will not help you here, John...

Forgive me for upsetting you so...

I have a day job...

Gotta run for a while...

Will you bless me?

Arsenios

Arsenios

Isn't it a lousy debate tactic to make an argument from silence?

:up:

You are heading into the demonic rage of MAD haters!

It is a very toxic environment...

They are sincere, if poisonously drooly and fangish...

They are nicer in person...

Arsenios

john w

Hall of Fame
I agree with this.

OK, I think I see what you are saying here. Although Jesus did say he would be crucified, buried, and rise again, several times, he never preached it as The Gospel. It was more of an informative aside he was giving to the apostles. Interesting.

If you can "get" that "gospel" merely means "good news," and that there is plenty of good news in the book, the context telling which good news/"gospel" is being discussed. you can understand that "the gospel of the kingdom," the good news re. the upcoming kingdom of heaven upon the earth. "the days of heaven upon the earth," according to prophecy, is not equivalent to the gospel, the good news, that Paul preached, as summarized in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

Status
Not open for further replies.