the church

HisServant

punishing innocent people glorifies God?
-how can you believe that?

If you were taught right, you would know that there is no such thing as an innocent human in God's eyes.

All have sinned and fall short of the glory... in inequity were we conceived in our mothers womb.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
If you were taught right, you would know that there is no such thing as an innocent human in God's eyes.

All have sinned and fall short of the glory... in inequity were we conceived in our mothers womb.

we are talking about what tulip people believe
-please pay attention

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Who says I haven't? Do I have to send a personal IM to everyone on this site?

And like I said, TULIP exactly summarizes Paul's teaching in Romans and other chapters of scripture.

then why isn't that in your profile?
-are you not proud of it?

HisServant

"Mix in some calvinism" is not tulip
-tulip is complete calvinism
-are you now ready to defend it?
-can you show me in other threads where you have?

Calvinism = Tulip

And yes, I can absolutely defend it... it also nicely parallels God's sovereign choice and the way he dealt with Israel in the Old Testament.

My differences with John Calvin is mostly his obsession with liturgy, civil government and maintaining quite a few Romanist traditions.

I am also a pacifist... which would go against his leanings.

But his core of what the gospel is is spot on.

Last edited:

glassjester

Look up "God breathe". You do the homework

Help me out.

You believe in Sola Scriptura, yes?

So which verse of the Bible tells you that you can scientifically prove divine inspiration using mathematical patterns in a text?

...or is that a non-Biblical belief of yours? A tradition of men?

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Help me out.

You believe in Sola Scriptura, yes?

So which verse of the Bible tells you that you can scientifically prove divine inspiration using mathematical patterns in a text?

...or is that a non-Biblical belief of yours? A tradition of men?
You must have skipped the panin's new discoveries all together and returned to the old. Skip it then.