the church

Cruciform

Cruciform seems to be in denial? Was he ever a missionary for the Catholic church like my friend?

I hold a university degree from a Catholic institution, attended seminary, have been studying Catholic doctrine for nineteen years, and teach adult classes on the teachings of the Catholic Church.

She knows all about Catholicism.
Based on your comments, she in fact knows next to nothing about Catholicism.

Cruciform

This is deadly serious stuff. Our lives can be snuffed out at any moment and we best KNOW where our soul is headed.
Why are you now spamming this thread with one- or two-sentence drive-by posts that have nothing to do with the actual topic under discussion? Trying to see how low you can push your credibility on TOL?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Christ died for the sins of ALL humanity. However, only those who hear the Gospel and place ALL their faith in Jesus Christ will reap the benefits. God's Grace (forgiveness of sins, mercy, and eternal life) is offered to anyone willing to place ALL their faith in Christ and none in themselves, their church, their Priest, water baptism, and obedience to the Law.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No one will end up in the Lake of Fire for eternity, because of their sins. However, that will be their destination for rejecting faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Why are you now spamming this thread with one- or two-sentence drive-by posts that have nothing to do with the actual topic under discussion? Trying to see how low you can push your credibility on TOL?

Feel free to report me to the Woodshed. I doubt they will disagree with me.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I hold a university degree from a Catholic institution, attended seminary, have been studying Catholic doctrine for nineteen years, and teach adult classes on the teachings of the Catholic Church.

Based on your comments, she in fact knows next to nothing about Catholicism.

That's a very uneducated comment/conclusion. Try again?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
My friend knows of what she speaks. She spent many years in the Catholic church as a Parishioner and a missionary for the Catholic church and even visited the Vatican. Can you match these experiences? I highly doubt it.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Cruciform, you are one angry, lost Catholic headed for judgement if you don't listen to the Gospel and place ALL your faith in Christ alone.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Ephesians 4:5 states: "One Lord, one faith, one baptism,"

It's not talking about water baptism like your "Church" teaches. It's talking about when the Holy Spirit places a believer into the Body of Christ. These are the words of the Apostle Paul who received the one and only Gospel for today. He received it directly from the Ascended Lord Jesus Christ.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm posting about your church and that goes along with the title of your thread. Debate me if you think I'm wrong? If "name calling" is all you have to offer, it's best you shut off your Laptop and go to bed.