the church

KingdomRose

Then why do so many people have so many different opinions on what He taught?
He taught His Apostles everything that they needed to know to administer His Church, which is God's kingdom, now in seed form, here on earth.

God's Kingdom murders children? From the Crusades (which involved thousands of children) to the Inquisition to the Holocaust (millions of children killed by Nazis and no opposition from the Vatican) to present-day, when babies have been buried by nuns to cover up their consorting with priests, children in orphanages being mistreated and some killed, all the way up to today when children are being ruined by pedophiles! What would God's Kingdom have to do with that??? God's Kingdom isn't here yet, and Jesus is bringing it to the earth with his army of angels and his co-rulers. He gets rid of false religion and all of men's governments. What a grand day that will be!

Matthew 7:21-23

Revelation 17:16-18

Revelation 19:11-21

Read them...if you want to know what's going to happen to your "seed form" kingdom.:grave:

KingdomRose

Made up.

But please feel free to show where your preferred organization began in AD 33. I'll wait.

It began right there with Jesus and his followers in 33 A.D. A few years after that the great Apostacy started gaining momentum, and voila! the Roman Church! It persecuted true Christians and Christians became the minority, but Jehovah's people were always around somewhere. Now, in the last days, Jehovah's people are speaking out and exemplifying their Lord, as Jesus and the Apostles and even the ancient prophesiers said they would do (Matthew 13:24-30, 36-43; 2 Timothy 3:1-17; Daniel 12:3,4,9). It is time for false religion and mankind's governments to be eradicated for all time. We are in the "last days."

KingdomRose

No, God wants us to live as he created us to live, with a minimum of rules.

God walked and talked with Adam and Eve in the garden, he never asked them to bow down before him or build an altar or church for him.

We have to have SOME rules, for our own benefit. People can't just go any which way on a one-way street. God makes rules for our protection. They are not burdensome like men's rules.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Oh Cruciform, just do some simple research on phallic symbols. Poor St. Peter must be cringing in heaven that his name is connected to that huge monument to sex!!!
KR, you're just too over the top. I rescind my prior agreement to you, to refrain from calling the Catholic Church by her rightful name the Holy Catholic Church. I refrained because you asked, but I rescind. You're trying to offend.

"I BELIEVE IN GOD, the Father almighty, Creator of Heaven and earth. And in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord, Who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate; was crucified, died, and was buried. He descended into Hell. The third day He rose again from the dead. He ascended into Heaven, and sits at the right hand of God, the Father almighty. He shall come again to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Holy Catholic Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting. Amen."

Lon

So, I can say that I think by myself, and I could always see what Jesus says in the Scriptures & how the O.T. prophecys about him, and that God is Jehovah. But I never knew what the true Christian Church was until I met JWs. They are the only church that really honors Jehovah and teaches the truth about Him and His Son Jesus.
I've seen this expressed a number of times. The problem I have with most cults is that they are man's attempt to follow Jesus rather than realizing that we must be new creations recreated in Christ Jesus. 2 Corinthians 5:17 We cannot 'born-again' ourselves. Ephesians 2:8-10 is about what Christ Jesus does in us and for us.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I've seen this expressed a number of times. The problem I have with most cults is that they are man's attempt to follow Jesus rather than realizing that we must be new creations recreated in Christ Jesus. 2 Corinthians 5:17 We cannot 'born-again' ourselves. Ephesians 2:8-10 is about what Christ Jesus does in us and for us.

Good post Lon

Reactions: Lon

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The problem with your post is that you're a liar (Prov. 19:5).

I have a good friend I've known for forty some years and she was a member of the Catholic church before she became a "True Believer." She told me that Catholics do worship idols and pray to Mary. She said the reason Catholics pray to the Saints is because they don't want to bother God about their prayers. She also said you guys don't like the thought of Mary having other children, but she did. So, I'm getting my information from a former Catholic.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
This Lady friend of mine traveled to other countries such as Africa, etc, as a missionary family. She even visited Rome. She's now been a member of the Body of Christ for a number of years.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The first thing a Catholic MUST do if they hear the Gospel and place all their faith in Christ is to leave the Catholic church. The true Gospel isn't being preached in the Catholic church.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There's only one "True Gospel" that saves in this Dispensation of Grace and that is the Gospel that was given to the Apostle Paul by the Acsended Lord Jesus Christ.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If you follow any other gospel you will wind up standing before God and being judged by your works then, being cast into the Lake of Fire for eternity.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There are no second chances, there is no purgatory. When an unbeliever dies they will go to a holding place called Hades and will be tormented until the judgment. There is no "Soul sleep" or unconsciousness after physical death. The true believer goes to be with the Lord Jesus Christ in Heaven after death.

Cruciform

I have a good friend I've known for forty some years and she was a member of the Catholic church before she became a "True Believer." She told me that Catholics do worship idols and pray to Mary. She said the reason Catholics pray to the Saints is because they don't want to bother God about their prayers. She also said you guys don't like the thought of Mary having other children, but she did. So, I'm getting my information from a former Catholic.
Sadly, your friend appears to be just as profoundly ignorant of the doctrinal content of the Catholic faith as you are.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
When we leave this physical world, Spiritual eternity begins. The Believer is with God and the unbeliever is in torment awaiting judgement and the Lake of Fire.