The Christ Rejectors

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The books (plural) were opened, not a Book of Works.

The purpose of the second resurrection is to provide an opportunity for eternal life.

The Father draws to Christ those who are ready for for eternal life.

Not everyone is ready at this time.

The second resurrection is the primary opportunity for most people.

Few are chosen for the first resurrection.

A Book of Works is not relevant. Salvation is not by works.

"And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment..." (Hebrews 9:27)

Those who have died once must be resurrected before they can be judged regarding works.

Salvation is not by works.

Old GM hates to be the one to tell you, however, you're WRONG. :cry:

You are right about 'The books' (plural) though.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Um, no, they're just people who aren't convinced of the existence of a God, that's all no matter how much spin you might wanna put on it.

That's still a rejection of God at some level, no matter how much spin you might wanna put on it.

If you believe that God has people consigned to eternal suffering with no escape then you can hardly call that altruistic.

You keep focusing on the ones who reject God. What about the ones who love God? Wouldn't God want to protect them from those who reject Him?

Have you ever heard the phrase, "a little leaven leavens the whole lump"?

Only according to your limited parameters of what God can/cant, must/mustn't do.

So what is it you think God can do that I say He cannot?

Typical unthinking black and white mentality.

The Bible is pretty clear on this stuff. You could even say it's black and white...

Once again, you are not a spokesperson for God.

I'm not? The Bible says Christians are to be salt and light in the world.

Preserve righteousness, and bring light to those in the darkness.

Sounds like a spokesperson to me.

Yay, "turn or burn" chick tract garbage. Zero to do with genuine love.

Genuine love? I don't think you know anything about genuine love.

What, a kid born into terminal illness or born into an environment where the only water is liable to make them ill is supposed to understand any of that? Or a parent who is torn apart by seeing their child waste away from disease is supposed to "connect the dots"?! If you think you have a case with that then it's one that's full of rocks.

The heavens declare the glory of God; And the firmament shows His handiwork.Day unto day utters speech, And night unto night reveals knowledge.There is no speech nor language Where their voice is not heard.Their line has gone out through all the earth, And their words to the end of the world. In them He has set a tabernacle for the sun,Which is like a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, And rejoices like a strong man to run its race.Its rising is from one end of heaven, And its circuit to the other end; And there is nothing hidden from its heat. - Psalm 19:1-6 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm19:1-6&version=NKJV

Therefore you are inexcusable, O man, whoever you are who judge, for in whatever you judge another you condemn yourself; for you who judge practice the same things.But we know that the judgment of God is according to truth against those who practice such things.And do you think this, O man, you who judge those practicing such things, and doing the same, that you will escape the judgment of God?Or do you despise the riches of His goodness, forbearance, and longsuffering, not knowing that the goodness of God leads you to repentance?But in accordance with your hardness and your impenitent heart you are treasuring up for yourself wrath in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God,who “will render to each one according to his deeds”:eternal life to those who by patient continuance in doing good seek for glory, honor, and immortality;but to those who are self-seeking and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness—indignation and wrath,tribulation and anguish, on every soul of man who does evil, of the Jew first and also of the Greek;but glory, honor, and peace to everyone who works what is good, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.For there is no partiality with God.For as many as have sinned without law will also perish without law, and as many as have sinned in the law will be judged by the law(for not the hearers of the law are just in the sight of God, but the doers of the law will be justified;for when Gentiles, who do not have the law, by nature do the things in the law, these, although not having the law, are a law to themselves,who show the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and between themselves their thoughts accusing or else excusing them )in the day when God will judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ, according to my gospel. - Romans 2:1-16 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans2:1-16&version=NKJV

Oh, that isn't arrogant or presumptive at all is it?

Calling Jesus arrogant and presumptive isn't going to go well for you on Judgment Day.

[JESUS]If I have told you earthly things and you do not believe, how will you believe if I tell you heavenly things?No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man who is in heaven.And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up,that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life.For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.“He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed.But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God.”[/JESUS] - John 3:12-21 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John3:12-21&version=NKJV

Do you have the capacity for empathy and compassion at all or are you just a clanging cymbal?

It's not compassionate to warn people of their impending doom?

It's not empathetic to share the good news of Christ's death, burial, and resurrection which can save them from their doom?

The average "joe" is just trying to navigate his/her way through life, frail flesh and blood just like you and me.

Exactly. They haven't given much thought to their eternal future.

You're the one on a high horse declaring why they don't believe the same as you.

Scripture is where I get my material. You might want to check it out.

Yeah, then everyone would be as insightful as you and belief would be easy.

Exactly. But since I've read the Creator's user manual for humans, I have a better grasp on how people work than you do.

One day you might understand why people don't find it as simple as that and get off that arrogant and ignorant high horse.

Says the person down in the mud. :mock:

No, do tell.

It's a rejection of God, at whatever level.

God is righteous. He is just. Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right? When people go against Him, it harms them and those around them.

Last edited: