The Christ Rejectors

Robert Pate

Banned
"He came unto his own and his own received him not" John 1:11.

The Jews were the first ones to reject Christ. Not all rejected him, but many did. Why did they reject him? They rejected him for many reasons, but the main reason was that he did not fit into their religion. Jesus was not religious. Many of the things that Jesus did was contrary to the Jewish Torah. Example. On the Sabbath day Jesus and the disciples went through a corn field plucking and eating corn, Matthew 12:1, 2. The Pharisees condemned Jesus for doing that because they thought that it violated Jewish law.

To the Jews the law was everything. They said that the law was the way, the truth and the life and was the light that lighted everyman. John took what the Jews said about the law and applied it to Jesus, John 14:6. The law was their religion and was their Jesus, they didn't need another Jesus. They were very happy with their law based religion.

All religions, especially organized religions are based upon law. The Calvinist must adhere to the Calvinist doctrine or religion. The Catholic religion is much the same. All religions have this in common, whether it be the Baptist religion or the Methodist religion you must adhere to their doctrines and their beliefs. This is what makes them a religion. Christianity is NOT a religion. Christianity is based upon faith, not religion. This is why Paul said, "The Just Shall Live By Faith" Romans 1:17. and not by rules, laws or religion.

The Gospel is 100% about Jesus Christ, all that we are required to do is believe it. Those that believe it and embrace it as their only means of salvation, plus nothing, are given the Holy Spirit, Ephesians 1:13. The rest, like the Pharisees that have made their religion their Jesus are very happy with it and continue in it, unfortunately, they are without the real Jesus and are resting in their religion.

Robert Pate

Banned
What happens to people who reject Jesus?

To reject Jesus is to reject the atonement that Jesus made for your sins. Salvation is a free gift from God that has been provided by his Son through suffering. Paul said, "For you are bought with a price: therefor glorify God in your body and in your Spirit, which are God's, 1 Corinthians 6:20. If you have been bought with a price and you reject that, maybe you deserve to go to hell.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
To reject Jesus is to reject the atonement that Jesus made for your sins.

"And if anyone hears My words and does not believe, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world. He who rejects Me and does not receive My words has that which judges him — the word that I have spoken will judge him in the Last Day." (John 12:47-48)

Robert Pate

Banned
"And if anyone hears My words and does not believe, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world. He who rejects Me and does not receive My words has that which judges him — the word that I have spoken will judge him in the Last Day." (John 12:47-48)

Jesus did not come into the world to judge the world, but to provide salvation for the world.

Judgment will come later at the judgment seat of Christ, 2 Corinthians 5:10. and at the Great White Throne, Revelation 20:11.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Judgment will come later at the judgment seat of Christ, 2 Corinthians 5:10. and at the Great White Throne, Revelation 20:11.

"And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books." (Revelation 20:12)

Yes, we will judge them by their works.

But salvation is not by works, not now and not then.

Robert Pate

Banned
"And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books." (Revelation 20:12)

Yes, we will judge them by their works.

But salvation is not by works, not now and not then.

There are two books. The Book of Works and The Book of Life.

The unsaved will be judged out of The Book of Works, which will clearly show that they are sinners, Romans 3:9-19.

The Book of Life contains the name of every person who has received eternal life through faith alone, John 30:31.

MennoSota

To reject Jesus is to reject the atonement that Jesus made for your sins. Salvation is a free gift from God that has been provided by his Son through suffering. Paul said, "For you are bought with a price: therefor glorify God in your body and in your Spirit, which are God's, 1 Corinthians 6:20. If you have been bought with a price and you reject that, maybe you deserve to go to hell.
Jesus blood is spent in vain. It isn't enough to save most people because the human will is superior to God's will. Thus saith RP.
God wasn't smart enough to label his gifts and hand them out to the recipients. God just tossed it on the street corner and left it there for people to, hopefully, find and, hopefully, take. Those who were too ignorant to recognize God had a gift lying on the street corner are therefore d@mned for their ignorance. Thus saith RP.
What a heretical doctrine, thus saith MennoSota.

beloved57

pate

When a person says that sinners Christ died for, atoned for are eventually lost and condemned, thats rejecting the atonement.

Robert Pate

Banned
Jesus blood is spent in vain. It isn't enough to save most people because the human will is superior to God's will. Thus saith RP.
God wasn't smart enough to label his gifts and hand them out to the recipients. God just tossed it on the street corner and left it there for people to, hopefully, find and, hopefully, take. Those who were too ignorant to recognize God had a gift lying on the street corner are therefore d@mned for their ignorance. Thus saith RP.
What a heretical doctrine, thus saith MennoSota.

You make statements that are not according to the Bible, which makes you a heretic. "Thus saith MennoSota".

The fact remains, "God so LOVED THE WORLD that he gave his only begotten Son, that WHOSOEVER believes in him should not perish" John 3:16. Thus saith the word of God.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
There are two books. The Book of Works and The Book of Life.

The unsaved will be judged out of The Book of Works, which will clearly show that they are sinners, Romans 3:9-19.

The Book of Life contains the name of every person who has received eternal life through faith alone, John 30:31.

Wrong. There is no Book of Works. (Psalm 130:3-4)

Robert Pate

Banned
Wrong. There is no Book of Works. (Psalm 130:3-4)

Revelation 20:12 says that there are two books. The Book of Life and another book which we must assume is The Book of Works. It says, "Which were written in the books according to their works".

Robert Pate

Banned
You have rejected the Christ that by His death saved His Sheep from their sins, you have accepted the christ of your own freewill !

Your Calvinist religion is going to condemn you to hell. Remember that I tried to warn you, but you would not listen, Colossians 1:28.

MennoSota

No. My savior is Jesus Christ. Your savior is the heretic John Calvin.
...except you reject the Jesus Christ of the Bible and replace him with the anti-Christ of Robert Pate. That one is the immitation Christ who is incapable of securing the souls of the people the Father has given him. Your Christ is not found in the Bible, RP. You make up a wimpy, false Christ who cannot save sinners.
YOU are the Christ rejector!

Robert Pate

Banned
...except you reject the Jesus Christ of the Bible and replace him with the anti-Christ of Robert Pate. That one is the immitation Christ who is incapable of securing the souls of the people the Father has given him. Your Christ is not found in the Bible, RP. You make up a wimpy, false Christ who cannot save sinners.
YOU are the Christ rejector!

The Christ that I believe in has provided salvation for everyone, Hebrews 2:9. He is the savior of the whole world, 1 John 2:2. He is co-creator with God the Father, Colossians 1:16. Having defeated sin, death and the devil, God has made him both Lord and Christ, Acts 2:36 and has seated him at his own right hand as "The King of Kings and the Lord of Lords" Revelation 19:16. You need to call on him so that you can be saved, Romans 10:13.