The Case Against Universal Healthcare

The Case Against Universal Healthcare

• Total voters

Tyrathca

So you've said the same thing a number of times hoping I will change what I believe, right?

Wait you actually believe that repeating stuff ad nauseum makes them evidence?

I was just trying to get you to change your behavior, trying to get you to engage in more than just repetitive assertions. Perhaps I underestimated your stupidity...

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I was just trying to get you to change your behavior, trying to get you to engage in more than just repetitive assertions. Perhaps I underestimated your stupidity...
Perhaps you are too arrogant. :idunno:

I have made a claim. If you think it is wrong, tell us why or give an example that refutes it. Whining that I will not back down because you don't like claims being made is kinda silly.

Tyrathca

Perhaps you are too arrogant. :idunno:

I have made a claim. If you think it is wrong, tell us why or give an example that refutes it. Whining that I will not back down because you don't like claims being made is kinda silly.

I did quite a while ago, you dismissed it as a distraction and gave no other rebuttal. In not inclined to spend the effort to provide more until you stay showing you're willing to respond meaningfully.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I did quite a while ago.

Nope.

When the government assumes control of day-to-day operations of a societal system, the system necessarily becomes less efficient and more expensive.

Nothing to counter that.

This Charming Manc

I posted something that suggested that there is evidence that that truism ( yes I do believe in the broad principle you suggest is often true ), does not seem to work out accurately in the real world in the field of healthcare.

Would you care to comment?

Nope.

When the government assumes control of day-to-day operations of a societal system, the system necessarily becomes less efficient and more expensive.

Nothing to counter that.

PureX

It seems like this all comes down to a very simple question: is accumulating wealth more important to you than promoting and protecting the well-being of your fellow humans? And if the answer is yes, how do you rationalize that as a Christian?

PureX

purex doesn't think you can take care of yourself
It's interesting that neither of you could face the question forthrightly.

And no, I do not believe that individuals can do for themselves what modern medicine can do for them.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame

And no, I do not believe that individuals can do for themselves what modern medicine can do for them.

you will have to take our guns away
before
you can force your medicine on us

resodko

BANNED
Banned

i do not believe that I can house/feed/clothe/provide transportation for myself as well as government funding can :idunno:

Granite

Hall of Fame
It seems like this all comes down to a very simple question: is accumulating wealth more important to you than promoting and protecting the well-being of your fellow humans? And if the answer is yes, how do you rationalize that as a Christian?

Oh, there are ways.:chuckle:

And the answer is emphatically yes, otherwise Christians would be demanding this as opposed to shrugging off the needy and basically telling them to get a job, shut up, and not get sick.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
Oh, there are ways.:chuckle:

And the answer is emphatically yes, otherwise Christians would be demanding this as opposed to shrugging off the needy and basically telling them to get a job, shut up, and not get sick.

needy people are not turned away from hospitals in america

retard