The Called !

Status
Not open for further replies.

beloved57

nanja

False religions erroneously teach that the call of the Gospel goes out to all of mankind. But, on the contrary,
it is "an holy calling" 2 Tim. 1:9 KJV to those who are called, chosen and predestinated to become saved:

Yes its an Holy Calling unto a Holy People. The Call of the Gospel to the saved is for fellowship with Christ 1 Cor 1:9

9 God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.

And Christ does not fellowship with darkness and unrighteousness ! 2 Cor 6:14

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

Nanja

beloved
Yes its an Holy Calling unto a Holy People. The Call of the Gospel to the saved is for fellowship with Christ 1 Cor 1:9

9 God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.

And Christ does not fellowship with darkness and unrighteousness ! 2 Cor 6:14

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

Yes. That proves that the Call of the Gospel is to those who are already Born of the Spirit.
For one that is still in the flesh cannot have fellowship with Christ who is spiritual John 3:6 KJV.

~~~~~

beloved57

nanja

Yes. That proves that the Call of the Gospel is to those who are already Born of the Spirit.

Of a Truth Jn 18:37

37 Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

For one that is still in the flesh cannot have fellowship with Christ who is spiritual John 3:6 KJV.

Thats right !

beloved57

Who are the Called according to His Purpose ?

Who are the Called according to His Purpose ?

Rom 8:28-30

28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

The Called here are those whom are the Vessels of Mercy in Rom 9:23-24

23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,

24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?

And of course the Vessels of Mercy are within God's Purpose of Election Rom 9:11

11 (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth)

So thats who are the Called according to God's Purpose in Rom 8:28, The Elect, or the Vessels of Mercy, and none else !

Nanja

Rom 8:28-30

28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

The Called here are those whom are the Vessels of Mercy in Rom 9:23-24

23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,

24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?

And of course the Vessels of Mercy are within God's Purpose of Election Rom 9:11

11 (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth)

So thats who are the Called according to God's Purpose in Rom 8:28, The Elect, or the Vessels of Mercy, and none else !

True. And I believe the Called in Rom. 8:28 are the same ones given to Christ as His Seed
Psalm 22:30 KJV; John 17:2 KJV; the same as the Election of Grace Rom 11:5; Eph. 1:4; Acts 13:48!

~~~~~

beloved57

True. And I believe the Called in Rom. 8:28 are the same ones given to Christ as His Seed
Psalm 22:30 KJV; John 17:2 KJV; the same as the Election of Grace Rom 11:5; Eph. 1:4; Acts 13:48!

~~~~~

Yes indeed !

Posted from the TOL App!

beloved57

The Special Call of His Own Sheep !

The Special Call of His Own Sheep !

Jn 10:3-4

3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.

4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.

This Call is strictly for the Sheep of Christ,His Own Sheep, which He laid down His Life for Jn 10:11,15

11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

These His Own Sheep do Hear His Voice, because of Jn 18:37

37 Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

They are of the Truth, which speaks of New Birth, they are born out the Word of God 1 Pet 1:23

23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

If we are born out of the Truth, then and only then do we Hear the Truths Voice Jn 14:6

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Now this is a Call to His Sheep that are spiritually prepared to hear it, and His Own Sheep not only of the jews, but His Own Sheep out of the Gentiles as well, Jn 10:16

16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

They shall hear His Voice just as it was stated of them in Jn 10:3-4

3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.

4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.

Many deceivers tell us that these other Sheep of Jn 10:16 is still speaking of jews, but thats a lie, its Gentiles. There is a Sheep call unto the Gentiles and they shall hear His Voice. Thats what Paul means here Acts 28:28
Be it known therefore unto you, that the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and that they will hear it.

And also here Rom 9:24

That word called kaleō is the same word John used here Jn 10:3

Again, A Special call to follow Jesus that is only for His Own Sheep, whether jew or Gentile !

lifeisgood

~~~~~

No one has ever been able to tell me how a person know he/she is one of the called.

Nanja

Jn 10:3-4

This Call is strictly for the Sheep of Christ,His Own Sheep, which He laid down His Life for Jn 10:11,15

11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

These His Own Sheep do Hear His Voice, because of Jn 18:37

They are of the Truth, which speaks of New Birth, they are born out the Word of God 1 Pet 1:23

23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

If we are born out of the Truth, then and only then do we Hear the Truths Voice Jn 14:6

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Now this is a Call to His Sheep that are spiritually prepared to hear it, and His Own Sheep not only of the jews, but His Own Sheep out of the Gentiles as well, Jn 10:16

16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

They shall hear His Voice just as it was stated of them in Jn 10:3-4

Many deceivers tell us that these other Sheep of Jn 10:16 is still speaking of jews, but thats a lie, its Gentiles. There is a Sheep call unto the Gentiles and they shall hear His Voice. Thats what Paul means here Acts 28:28
Be it known therefore unto you, that the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and that they will hear it.

And also here Rom 9:24

That word called kaleō is the same word John used here Jn 10:3

Again, A Special call to follow Jesus that is only for His Own Sheep, whether jew or Gentile !

All Christ's Sheep comprise the Israel He gave His Life for, Jew or Gentile.

Is. 45:17 But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation:
ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

And they all know and hear His Voice

For Salvation has nothing to do with ethnicity, 1 Cor. 1:24
but has everything to do with individuals God elected to Salvation
from all the ends of the earth Is. 45:22-25 KJV; a remnant Saved by Grace,
also described as the Election of Grace Rom. 11:5; whom God elected
before He created the earth Acts 15:14-18, Eph. 1:4-7: 2 Tim. 1:9.
These are the Sheep who were redeemed by the Blood of the Lamb
1 Pet. 1:18-20: Who is The Great Shepherd of the Sheep Heb. 13:20.

~~~~~

beloved57

A Call of God according to the Purpose of Election !

A Call of God according to the Purpose of Election !

Rom 9:11

11 (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth )

Rom 9:7

Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.

Its a sure Call of the Seed ! Did you know that those who are God's Elect according to His Purpose of Election in Christ, that they receive a specfic and particular calling from God ?

Thats what Paul means by Rom 9:11

Its a Call according to God's Purpose [of Election] Rom 8:28-30

30 Moreover whom he did
them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

The Call of the purpose of Election is also identified again in the context of Rom 9 here Rom 9:23-24

Even us, whom he hath called[of the vessels of Mercy], not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?

beloved57

A Call of God according to the Purpose of Election ! 2

A Call of God according to the Purpose of Election ! 2

The Call of the Election as God's Purpose is taught in the scripture, for one here Rom 9:11

Yet this something Jesus taught earlier in His Ministry regarding His Sheep and their Call by Him, for Christ's Sheep and God's Elect are the very same people.

Now the Sheep of Christ are called by Him in the Purpose of Election Jn 10:3-4

This call of His own Sheep results in their hearing His Voice and their following Him. Its also called " the putting them forth "

Thats what the Effectual Call does, it puts the Sheep forth ! The words put forth are the greek ekballō and means:

I.to cast out, drive out, to send out
A.
with notion of violence
i.
to drive out (cast out)

ii.
to cast out
a.
of the world, i.e. be deprived of the power and influence he exercises in the world

b.
a thing: excrement from the belly into the sink

iii.
to expel a person from a society: to banish from a family

iv.
to compel one to depart; to bid one depart, in stern though not violent language

v.
so employed that the rapid motion of the one going is transferred to the one sending forth
a.
to command or cause one to depart in haste

vi.
to draw out with force, tear out

vii.
with implication of force overcoming opposite force
a.
to cause a thing to move straight on its intended goal

viii.
to reject with contempt, to cast off or away

B.
without the notion of violence
i.
to draw out, extract, one thing inserted in another

ii.
to bring out of, to draw or bring forth

iii.
to except, to leave out, i.e. not receive

iv.
to lead one forth or away somewhere with a force which he cannot resist

Again this is a Effectual and Irresistible Call to follow Christ issued out to His Own Sheep, the Elect of God. This is also being Illustrated what today men call Irresistible Grace of the hated TULIP Doctrines of Grace !

beloved57

A Call of God according to the Purpose of Election ! 3

A Call of God according to the Purpose of Election ! 3

The Call of Christ's Sheep, wherein He calls them by name, having written their names in His Lambs Book of Life, His Call makes them follow Him, and again this Call is specifically for His Own Sheep, or God's Elect, for they're the same. Now by this Call they are given ears to Hear His Voice Jn 10:3

3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out. Cp with Jn 18:37

Again this is a Call to His Own Sheep, which is not limited to only some of the jews, but it calls by name His Own Sheep of the Gentiles Jn 10:16

16 And other [of the Gentile Nations] sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice [when He calls them by name]; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

This is exactly the same as when Paul writes of them which are Vessels of Mercy, not only of the jews but also of the Gentiles Rom 9:23-24

And again this Call is that of God's Purpose of Election Rom 9:11

beloved57

The called are the Justified !

The called are the Justified !

Rom 8:30

All who are the Called are the Justified. In our text above, those whom God has called He justified, and its not even up for debate, hence if they have been called according to God's Purpose Rom 8:28

Now these are Justified, yes even before they believe, for they had to be called before they could believe, that is called by the Gospel 2 Thess 2:13-14

13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

14 Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Also Sanctification of the Spirit preceded the Call of the Gospel and the Belief of the Truth !

Those who are Called by the Gospel have been already Justified, made Righteous by the Obedience of Christ, meaning His Death Rom 5:19 !

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
beloved, do you think we could all be called, but the world around us happens, some of the called may be stuck in bad situations, not able to ris:popcorn:e to their calling ?

Nanja

Rom 8:30

All who are the Called are the Justified. In our text above, those whom God has called He justified, and its not even up for debate, hence if they have been called according to God's Purpose Rom 8:28

Now these are Justified, yes even before they believe, for they had to be called before they could believe, that is called by the Gospel 2 Thess 2:13-14

13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

14 Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Also Sanctification of the Spirit preceded the Call of the Gospel and the Belief of the Truth !

Those who are Called by the Gospel have been already Justified, made Righteous by the Obedience of Christ, meaning His Death Rom 5:19 !

Yes, Indeed!

The Called are Justified, made Righteous, by the Death of Christ alone on their behalf.
They were Sanctified, set apart to be holy in the Purpose of God,
before the foundation of the world by their Election in Christ Eph 1:4-5.
So, in time then, they shall believe the Truth: The evidence of being Called.

~~~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.