ECT The Broken Record of MAD

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Then you are as bad off as those you accuse.

His is a personality (a "yet carnal") issue. It has nothing to do with the doctrine he supposedly holds to.

It has to do with claiming one thing but living out another.

That is not a doctrinal issue; that is a personality (a "yet carnal") issue not submitted to the doctrine of grace.

For the doctrine not only asserts that...

Romans 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: 5:2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

...but then goes on to implore, based on that...

Romans 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. 12:3 For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.

You are not MAD. You are in no group.

You claim falsely that you are.

You are Acts End doctrine.

If you were to be filled with the Holy Spirit then you would have to obey Acts 2:38, but you have invented a way to avoid it and not join the Saints in submission to Christ.

Jud 1:3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

LA

Interplanner

If only we were all as learned and eloquent as Marcus Sanford & Son.
Teach us....please?

It's real easy. You go on the street and you ask people what the Gospel is. then you ask them about the answers they give. by the 3rd question you've asked them, you will probably have their trust that you are really intersted in what they think. Then you have to take apart what they think--assuming of course that they are off track.

It would be a mental illness to be obsessed about how many gospels there were in the NT while not doing anything with the Gospel and people out there, wouldn't it? God was in Christ to resolve the debt of our sins. It's such astonishing news, you can't sleep.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You publicly promised the Lord you would ignore Dodge, and then broke your promise publically , thus your execution will also be public.

LA

I did place them on Permanent Ignore. However, I'm still able to see what they say on others post area. You have threatened at least three posters with your "Death Predictions" over the last few years. Do you consider yourself to be a "Messenger of Doom?" When shall I expect my death in public? This year or next?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Danoh, LA, and Dodge are all part of the problems we have on TOL. There are a few others as well, however, these three are part of a very deranged group of posters. I have no respect for any of them.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I did place them on Permanent Ignore. However, I'm still able to see what they say on others post area. You have threatened at least three posters with your "Death Predictions" over the last few years. Do you consider yourself to be a "Messenger of Doom?" When shall I expect my death in public? This year or next?

I have repeated Gods word which applies to you--

Psa 58:3 The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies.
Psa 58:4 Their poison is like the poison of a serpent: they are like the deaf adder that stoppeth her ear;
Psa 58:5 Which will not hearken to the voice of charmers, charming never so wisely.
Psa 58:6 Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth: break out the great teeth of the young lions, O LORD.
Psa 58:7 Let them melt away as waters which run continually: when he bendeth his bow to shoot his arrows, let them be as cut in pieces.
Psa 58:8 As a snail which melteth, let every one of them pass away: like the untimely birth of a woman, that they may not see the sun.

How many times have Madists told me to go to hell?

You said nothing then because you are biased and believe Madists can do or say anything and not be held accountable for it.

You ought not have publically announced that you made a promise to the Lord to ignore Dodge and then not kept it.

It makes for a very poor witness of the Christian life but is a true witness of MAD.

You Madists will say almost anything to try to avoid obedience to Christ.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I have repeated Gods word which applies to you--

Psa 58:3 The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies.
Psa 58:4 Their poison is like the poison of a serpent: they are like the deaf adder that stoppeth her ear;
Psa 58:5 Which will not hearken to the voice of charmers, charming never so wisely.
Psa 58:6 Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth: break out the great teeth of the young lions, O LORD.
Psa 58:7 Let them melt away as waters which run continually: when he bendeth his bow to shoot his arrows, let them be as cut in pieces.
Psa 58:8 As a snail which melteth, let every one of them pass away: like the untimely birth of a woman, that they may not see the sun.

How many times have Madists told me to go to hell?

You said nothing then because you are biased and believe Madists can do or say anything and not be held accountable for it.

You ought not have publically announced that you made a promise to the Lord to ignore Dodge and then not kept it.

It makes for a very poor witness of the Christian life but is a true witness of MAD.

You Madists will say almost anything to try to avoid obedience to Christ.

LA

So, when may I expect my untimely demise?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Will it be swift? Will I suffer much? Will I have time to make out a proper/Lawful will? Will I have time to slop the Hogs, feed the Cattle, and watch a few Blu-Rays?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So, when may I expect my untimely demise?

MAD-

Jud 1:17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;
Jud 1:18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
Jud 1:19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
LA, you predicted a "Public Execution" for me. Will there be refreshments afterward? How about a few "Town-Cryers." Perhaps a guy on stilts, a couple of Clowns, and a Pony ride for the Kids?

musterion

It's real easy. You go on the street and you ask people what the Gospel is. then you ask them about the answers they give. by the 3rd question you've asked them, you will probably have their trust that you are really intersted in what they think. Then you have to take apart what they think--assuming of course that they are off track.

It would be a mental illness to be obsessed about how many gospels there were in the NT while not doing anything with the Gospel and people out there, wouldn't it? God was in Christ to resolve the debt of our sins. It's such astonishing news, you can't sleep.

Then there are frauds like you, who reduce the Bible to indecipherables people can't literally believe, and so set yourself up as the guru they can't do without if they want to know how to believe God.

We point them first to Paul, apostle of the revealed mystery.

You point them to you.

That is ALL you have done since you got here.

It's all about you. And your side business.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
LA, you ought to be banned for your "Death Predictions" however, it seems as if people get away with more these days? Even outside of this forum there seems to be a trend towards insensitivity towards others who do wrong. This election process has been a good example of that. No matter how much evil a person does, they're not held accountable and even praised for the damage they cause. We're living in strange times where people are calling good: evil and evil: good. Isaiah 5:20 "Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Forty or so years ago, if a candidate for President had any history of criminality, they couldn't get nominated for that distinguished office. Today, such people get cheered and are offered GREAT respect and honor. Surely we must be living in the last days? The difference between good and evil has become blurred and indistinguishable. Even though one of the Nominees has been showed to have a propensity for criminality the masses seem to scream out: "We want this person as our leader and Commander-in-Chief!!!" I suppose the people get the leadership they deserve. In the Old Testament the "Chosen people" desired a King, so God gave them Saul. Today, a myriad of people desire an EVIL leader and they might just get what they ask for? However, how will it end? I don't believe it will end well. I see disaster ahead if this evil person is allowed to reign over our country. The possibility of war with Russia will increase each day she's in office. The F.B.I and others will hound her from the first day she walks into the Oval office, and rightfully so. Our country and its people will, no doubt, continue to suffer from the effects of Obama's reign and the continuance of that kind of liberal leadership. After all, Hillary stated: "I will continue to follow the Legacy of Obama's Presidency." She also stated on T.V. that: "I will raise the taxes of the middle class, I guarantee that." I doubt many caught that "Freudian Slip" she made awhile back? Good is slowly becoming evil and evil is becoming good in the eyes of many. George Orwell's "1984" is becoming a reality.