ECT The Broken Record of MAD

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Which says NADA. Anyone could assert that, but that does nothing for your argument, or someone elses'.

Unless, of course, you assert that you have the infallible teachings of the Holy Spirit, and others do not.

Oh. We had not thought of that. Please teach us. Please?

Wow! You " follow Jesus," and that settles the debate. Impressive. That's quite persuasive.

Perhaps Dodge is under a delusion, of sorts?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
You got the gist why waste words ?
It isn't that there were words missing; it was your atrocious grammar.

I can appeal to resources but in the end scripture has the final say and that is why I know MAD is error.
Except that you haven't shown any Scripture that shows MAD to be error.

lol, Nope I aint Madist.
Translation: I don't do that, you do that!

You are such a child.

dodge

No, he meant exactly what he said, to who he said it.

Mat 11:28
Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Mat 11:29
Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls

Mat 11:30
For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Nope, no lost sheep of Israel in verse 28 seems to say ALL.

SaulToPaul 2

Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls

Matthew 10 comes before 11.

5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Right Divider

Body part

You're attempting to change the CONTEXT of what ALL means there. Good one.

dodge

Matthew 10 comes before 11.

5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

STP, at times Jesus spoke for and to Israel and at times HE spoke for and to EVERYONE including to you and me. It is not that hard to figure out who HE was speaking to at the time. ALL is for everybody.

When John wrote John 3:16 do you seriously believe that was to and for Israel only ? If you do you might as well tear every thing in your bible out except what Paul wrote.

Right Divider

Body part
STP, at times Jesus spoke for and to Israel and at times HE spoke for and to EVERYONE including to you and me. It is not that hard to figure out who HE was speaking to at the time. ALL is for everybody.

When John wrote John 3:16 do you seriously believe that was to and for Israel only ? If you do you might as well tear every thing in your bible out except what Paul wrote.
When Jesus SPOKE it, it's recorded that He was talking to ONE man in private.

Aren't you surprised that the there is no record in scripture of Him declaring that same thing in public?

No, all does NOT always mean everyone on planet earth. It has a CONTEXT and the CONTEXT of Matthew 11 is the same as Matthew 10.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
MADists are broken records. I lost interest in these threads to have any real dialogue with them :rolleyes:

Nothing but platitudes, interpretive cliches, and telling people they aren't Christian in disagreeing.

DAN P

MADists are broken records. I lost interest in these threads to have any real dialogue with them :rolleyes:

Nothing but platitudes, interpretive cliches, and telling people they aren't Christian in disagreeing.

Hi BLOVIATER , what do you believe , and give your explanation and then I will give mine !!

dan p