The Broad Way, The Narrow Way and Few There Be That Find It.

randomvim

What is the broad way, the narrow way and how come only few there be that find it?

"Enter in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate and broad is the way, that leads to destruction and many there be that go that way. Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, that leads to life and few there be that find it" Matthew 7:13, 14.

Have you found the narrow way that leads to life? Chances are that you are on the broad way that leads to destruction, simply because only a few there be that find the narrow way. The broad way is the popular way. It is the way of religion. "It is the way that seems right unto a man; but the end thereof are the ways of death" Proverbs 16:25.

Satan has deceived many. Many believe that they are on the narrow way that leads to life, but in reality they are on the broad way that leads to hell. Why is that so? I wish that I had all of the answers. This I do know, The broad way is the way that appeals to the flesh. It is the way that makes one feel good about themselves. It is the way of man. All man conceived religions are on the broad way, simply because all man conceived religions are man centered. It is all about them. The Calvinist says, "I" have been predestinated" The Catholic says, "I" am holy". They believe that it is about them. Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life, no one can come to the Father but by me" John 14:6. Jesus is the narrow way. The narrow way is Jesus and his Gospel.

In the Gospel it is Jesus that saves to the uttermost, Hebrews 7:25.

In the Gospel it is Jesus that justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5.

In the Gospel it is Jesus that reconciles us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

In the Gospel it is Jesus that fulfills the law for us, Matthew 5:18.

In the Gospel it is Jesus that atones for our sins and the sins of the world, 1 John 2:2.

In the Gospel it is Jesus that ascends into heaven as our high priest and intercessor, Hebrews 7:25.

In the Gospel there is no other name under heaven given amongst men, whereby we must be saved, Acts 4:12.

Salvation always has been and always will be by simple child like faith in Christ and his Gospel, plus nothing. When you add something to the Gospel, it is no longer the Gospel. It then becomes a religion that is on the broad way. This is why it is "The Gospel plus nothing and nothing but the Gospel".
what!? lol. Can you name a Catholic who claims to be so holy that they will go to heaven?
please quote huh? Ill take paraphrasing if you share some article links (news).

I can let anyone else talk for themselves but wasnt Jesus' life for all mankind?

edit::
what? I just read over everything again. Last part...you know the Gospel is written by a religious person? still think you are confused about what the definition of "religion" is.

No plus? so no other books in the Bible?

Last edited:

Epoisses

If we were in heaven you would not be asking that question.

I have asked Jamie to be silent in the presence of men on several occasions but she refuses to obey. I hate to say this but I am just going to have to spank her for her disobedience!!!

Robert Pate

Banned
what!? lol. Can you name a Catholic who claims to be so holy that they will go to heaven?
please quote huh? Ill take paraphrasing if you share some article links (news).

I can let anyone else talk for themselves but wasnt Jesus' life for all mankind?

edit::
what? I just read over everything again. Last part...you know the Gospel is written by a religious person? still think you are confused about what the definition of "religion" is.

No plus? so no other books in the Bible?

The Gospel is the power of God unto salvation, Romans 1:16.

The Gospel is the means that God uses to justify the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and to reconcile us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

No one will go to heaven that does not have faith in the work and the person of Jesus Christ.

The Catholic church does not promote faith in Christ and his Gospel. Instead, it promotes faith in religion.

randomvim

The Gospel is the power of God unto salvation, Romans 1:16.

The Gospel is the means that God uses to justify the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and to reconcile us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

No one will go to heaven that does not have faith in the work and the person of Jesus Christ.

The Catholic church does not promote faith in Christ and his Gospel. Instead, it promotes faith in religion.

Again. may you please provide some supporting evidence? where in the Chatechism does it say or lead people to faith in a religion?

are there some news that says so?

can you provide some example?

Robert Pate

Banned
Again. may you please provide some supporting evidence? where in the Chatechism does it say or lead people to faith in a religion?

are there some news that says so?

can you provide some example?

Catholicism is very subjective. It is all about you, who is a sinner.

The Gospel of Jesus Christ is about Christ and his Gospel. The Gospel allows us to be sinners and still be saved.

"But to him that does no works, but believes on him that justifies the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness" Romans 4:5.

Jesus is the justifier, Romans 3:26. Not religion or the Catholic church.

randomvim

Catholicism is very subjective. It is all about you, who is a sinner.

The Gospel of Jesus Christ is about Christ and his Gospel. The Gospel allows us to be sinners and still be saved.

"But to him that does no works, but believes on him that justifies the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness" Romans 4:5.

Jesus is the justifier, Romans 3:26. Not religion or the Catholic church.

1. I see that word subjective and think of subjective morality. In order for Catholicism (C.C.) to be subjective, teachings from the church would have to change or allow a person to develope their own opinion about key doctrines. Where you and I can claim different reasonings behind the same doctrines.

Is this what you mean by subjective?

2. Is it not good to consider the person who is a sinner. In order for that person to come to God. I mean, if we consider lives of the saints, there are different ways and reasons how a person develops their faith regardless to background/ history.

But "focus" is the person? Is that to say catholicism tries to please the person?

3. I think that quote is taken out of context. Jesus is God. God doed not justify the ungodly.

http://newadvent.org/bible/rom004.htm

"*The reward given to one who works to earn it is not reckoned as a favour, it is reckoned as his due.*5*When a man’s faith is reckoned virtue in him, according to God’s gracious plan, it is not because of anything he does; it is because he has faith, faith in the God who makes a just man of the sinner."
ROMANS 4:4

Other part seems like paraphrasing as well. Im guessing this is to say C.C. does not comply?

Sent from my LG-K330 using Tapatalk

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus by his righteous sinless life fulfilled every jot and tittle of God's holy law, Matthew 5:18.

He did this for our justification, Romans 3:26.

Really? How did he fulfill the instructions for the Levites since he wasn't a Levite.

How did he fulfill the instructions for women?

The fact is none of the "King of Israel" prophecies have been fulfilled that are part of the law.

For example, the Eighth Day of Leviticus 23 is still a long way off as humans count time.

Yes, Robert, Leviticus is part of the law.

Epoisses

Really? How did he fulfill the instructions for the Levites since he wasn't a Levite.

The fact is none of the "King of Israel" prophecies have been fulfilled that are part of the law.

For example, the Eighth Day of Leviticus 23 is still a long way off as humans count time.

You are so SDA or Messianic or Hebrew roots. Christians who think they're Jews but are just confused.

Robert Pate

Banned

Jesus is the fulfillment and the end of the law for the Christian. This means that believers are complete in Christ, Colossians 2:10. Nothing for us to do but to live by faith, "The Just Shall Live By Faith" Romans 1:16. You need to stop being religious and enter into his Rest, Hebrews 4:10.

Epoisses

This is for Jamie -

For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth. Rom 10:4

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. Rom. 10:9

Belief in the heart and confession of the mouth is the only requirement to be saved under the new covenant of grace.