The Broad Way, The Narrow Way and Few There Be That Find It.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The fact that, out God's entire Creation, the one and ONLY one with inequity was one of the angel He ordained to be the Morning Star over Earth.

To whom do you think Lucifer was to be the Morning Star? The earth was created for the angels long before the creation of humans.

And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the Great Day. (Jude 1:6)​

Lucifer and some other angels forsook their abode and the earth was destroyed for awhile. It was then recreated to be suitable for humanity. However Lucifer became God's adversary and is now known as Satan, but he continued his rulership until a new government could be prepared to relieve him.

Satan offered Jesus the kingdoms of earth, but Jesus declined. The Father had given Christ six millennial days to create his kingdom.

Satan will be dead during the millennial Sabbath. After he is raised back to life if he then sins he will die the second time and become ashes.

Your heart was lifted up because of your beauty, you corrupted your wisdom for the sake of your splendor; I cast you to the ground, I laid you before kings that they might gaze at you.

You defiled your sanctuaries by the multitude of your iniquities, by the iniquity of your trading; therefore I brought fire from your midst, it devoured you and I turned you to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all who saw you.

All who knew you among the peoples are astonished at you, you have become a horror, and shall be no more forever. (Ezekiel 28:17-19)​

Robert Pate

Banned
The fact that, out God's entire Creation, the one and ONLY one with inequity was one of the angel He ordained to be the Morning Star over Earth.

Could anything be anymore questionable of free will that that?
I don't think so- why an angel would even be needed to watch over a perfect creation really just nails the matter shut. The Bible brims with themes of prophesy, foreknowledge, predestination, elect, anon anon for reasons which the 'free will' crowd ignores.

They are 'free willians' before they are 'Christians' because free will must be included or God is unjust according to them. It's nonsense.

No nonsense.

a God that predestinates people to hell before they are born is unjust. If you believe that God is unjust, or you just believe that there is nothing wrong with God predestinating people to hell before they are born, then you are unjust also.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
To whom do you think Lucifer was to be the Morning Star?

Lucifer literally means 'Morning Star'.

The 'Morning Star' is Phosphorus, Venus, Dawn Star, Aphrodite- it was also a common usage for bad kings like Nebuchadnezzar.

marhig

Religion is of the flesh because religion is about you.

Yes, Jesus is our perfect example, but we fail miserably at trying to be like him.

Religion isn't of God it is man made, the only way is Jesus.

We do fail, however if we are born of God, then we will be blessed with the Holy Spirit of God who will guide us to all truth and he will help us to overcome and he'll be teaching us and guiding us and changing our hearts to be more like Christ Jesus. And as our flesh goes, and we decrease, Christ will increase within our hearts and others will see the life of Christ through us.

So if we walk in our flesh we fail miserably, but if we are in Christ Jesus then we should be overcoming our flesh and changing and be born anew by the power of the holy spirit and our old life should be gone as we walk in newness of life by the Spirit through Christ and we should be dying daily and living by the will of God.

Jesus said, I am the way, the truth and the life. No-one comes to the father except by me.

His way is the way, the way is not a denomination, it's through Christ Jesus through faith by the grace of God and his way the only way to follow to be with God and his true sheep hear the voice of Jesus who is the Christ and they that truly believe and have faith, follow him and bare witness to the truth as he did! There is no other way!

Robert Pate

Banned
Religion isn't of God it is man made, the only way is Jesus.

We do fail, however if we are born of God, then we will be blessed with the Holy Spirit of God who will guide us to all truth and he will help us to overcome and he'll be teaching us and guiding us and changing our hearts to be more like Christ Jesus. And as our flesh goes, and we decrease, Christ will increase within our hearts and others will see the life of Christ through us.

So if we walk in our flesh we fail miserably, but if we are in Christ Jesus then we should be overcoming our flesh and changing and be born anew by the power of the holy spirit and our old life should be gone as we walk in newness of life by the Spirit through Christ and we should be dying daily and living by the will of God.

Jesus said, I am the way, the truth and the life. No-one comes to the father except by me.

His way is the way, the way is not a denomination, it's through Christ Jesus through faith by the grace of God and his way the only way to follow to be with God and his true sheep hear the voice of Jesus who is the Christ and they that truly believe and have faith, follow him and bare witness to the truth as he did! There is no other way!

To walk in the Spirit is to walk in the Gospel. In the Gospel we are complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10. As long as we are in these Adamic bodies we are prone to sin. Paul struggled with sin and so will we, Romans 7.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Paul struggled with sin and so will we, Romans 7.

For Paul sin was defined as a violation of the principles of God's law. For example, murder was ultimately based on spiritual law and not just criminal law.

Romans 7 is allegorical with Romans 8 and provides a comparison of the stress of a sinner with the lack of stress for a non-sinner based on the power of God's Spirit, which provides the seventh sensory input to a person's mind.

beloved57

What is the broad way, the narrow way and how come only few there be that find it?

"Enter in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate and broad is the way, that leads to destruction and many there be that go that way. Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, that leads to life and few there be that find it" Matthew 7:13, 14.

Have you found the narrow way that leads to life? Chances are that you are on the broad way that leads to destruction, simply because only a few there be that find the narrow way. The broad way is the popular way. It is the way of religion. "It is the way that seems right unto a man; but the end thereof are the ways of death" Proverbs 16:25.

Satan has deceived many. Many believe that they are on the narrow way that leads to life, but in reality they are on the broad way that leads to hell. Why is that so? I wish that I had all of the answers. This I do know, The broad way is the way that appeals to the flesh. It is the way that makes one feel good about themselves. It is the way of man. All man conceived religions are on the broad way, simply because all man conceived religions are man centered. It is all about them. The Calvinist says, "I" have been predestinated" The Catholic says, "I" am holy". They believe that it is about them. Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life, no one can come to the Father but by me" John 14:6. Jesus is the narrow way. The narrow way is Jesus and his Gospel.

In the Gospel it is Jesus that saves to the uttermost, Hebrews 7:25.

In the Gospel it is Jesus that justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5.

In the Gospel it is Jesus that reconciles us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

In the Gospel it is Jesus that fulfills the law for us, Matthew 5:18.

In the Gospel it is Jesus that atones for our sins and the sins of the world, 1 John 2:2.

In the Gospel it is Jesus that ascends into heaven as our high priest and intercessor, Hebrews 7:25.

In the Gospel there is no other name under heaven given amongst men, whereby we must be saved, Acts 4:12.

Salvation always has been and always will be by simple child like faith in Christ and his Gospel, plus nothing. When you add something to the Gospel, it is no longer the Gospel. It then becomes a religion that is on the broad way. This is why it is "The Gospel plus nothing and nothing but the Gospel".

You hate, despise the narrow way. Its the Doctrines of Grace, Total depravity of man, unconditional election, limited atonement, the efficasiius call of Grace, the preservation of the saints. The saints by the way are preserved even before they are efficaciously called and converted Jude 1:1

Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ, and called:

Robert Pate

Banned
You hate, despise the narrow way. Its the Doctrines of Grace, Total depravity of man, unconditional election, limited atonement, the efficasiius call of Grace, the preservation of the saints. The saints by the way are preserved even before they are efficaciously called and converted Jude 1:1

Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ, and called:

No, the narrow way is Jesus Christ himself. it is Jesus acting in our name and on our behalf that saves us. You are without Christ and without hope.

beloved57

No, the narrow way is Jesus Christ himself. it is Jesus acting in our name and on our behalf that saves us. You are without Christ and without hope.

You don't believe in Jesus Christ. You teach that sinners He died for shall still wind up lost. That's not the Christ of scripture !

marhig

To walk in the Spirit is to walk in the Gospel. In the Gospel we are complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10. As long as we are in these Adamic bodies we are prone to sin. Paul struggled with sin and so will we, Romans 7.

Yes we will always struggle with sin, and we can't fight Satan without God, he's too strong for us. But if we are born of God, and we have the holy spirit on our hearts, then we should be overcoming sin bit by bit and our flesh should be being put to death by the holy spirit, and we should be dying daily so Christ can live.

If we walk in the gospel then we obey God and Christ and we will do Gods will.

Robert Pate

Banned
Yes we will always struggle with sin, and we can't fight Satan without God, he's too strong for us. But if we are born of God, and we have the holy spirit on our hearts, then we should be overcoming sin bit by bit and our flesh should be being put to death by the holy spirit, and we should be dying daily so Christ can live.

If we walk in the gospel then we obey God and Christ and we will do Gods will.

God's will is that we trust and believe in his Son Jesus Christ, who has victoriously defeated sin, death and the devil and has made us to sit in heavenly places in Jesus Christ, Ephesians 2:6.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
He is in heaven at God's right hand as your substitute and representative.

Heaven and heavenly refer to the spiritual dimension.

You said Jesus Christ is at the Father's right hand, but where is the Father?

One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all. (Ephesians 4:6)

But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His. And if Christ is in you, the body is dead because of sin, but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you. (Romans 8:9-11)​

Is God's temple in heaven?

Robert Pate

Banned
Heaven and heavenly refer to the spiritual dimension.

You said Jesus Christ is at the Father's right hand, but where is the Father?

One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all. (Ephesians 4:6)

But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His. And if Christ is in you, the body is dead because of sin, but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you. (Romans 8:9-11)​

Is God's temple in heaven?

There are no temples in heaven, Revelation 21:22.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
There are no temples in heaven, Revelation 21:22.

Why are you comparing the new earth with this earth?

You missed verse 1 of Revelation 21: "Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea."

Why did you skip the part about no more sea? Also no more sun or moon, you left out quite a bit.

Robert Pate

Banned
Why are you comparing the new earth with this earth?

You missed verse 1 of Revelation 21: "Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea."

Why did you skip the part about no more sea? Also no more sun or moon, you left out quite a bit.

You asked about a temple in heaven.