THE BLAME GAME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Members of the media (CNN, MSNBC) " THINKS" the President has NO empathy for the people in Texas who were victims of the Hurricane. Of course, we all must realize that the "Leftist Media" has an uncanny ability to see into the minds and hearts of ALL humanity. They are the TRUE Super Heroes, only here to use their "Super powers" to protect and serve all members of the human race. (Mankind.) By the way, these "Superhuman Beings" ALWAYS know EXACTLY what shoes to wear and what facial expressions to have for any occasion.

They REALLY know how to show their EMPATHY in a meaningful and constructive manner, and they WEEP for hours and hours each day for each and every citizen of this GREAT nation of ours. We can all sleep safely in our beds each night realizing that the Media has our backs. ONLY the Media can show this kind of love, empathy, caring, sharing, and concern. We, mere beings cannot come close to the EMPATHY CNN and MSNBC are able to convey to all of us lucky recipients of their loving care.

LONG LIVE CNN/MSNBC.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I happen to believe our Military isn't exposing all of its capabilities, they just can't be. There have to be several innovations that if the American people were to have knowledge of, they'd be shocked. I really don't like to hear ex-military personnel coming on Cable News programs and sayings things like; "We're not quite ready to go to war yet, however, we might be ready in the next five years or so." Or, they say; "We tried to take down one of our "Test missiles," and failed. Why in the world would we want our enemies to know about our shortcomings? So, I have to trust that our Government is holding out on us. We've had over 70 years since WW2 to build up our arsenal of weapons. We are the only Nation that ever used an Atomic Bomb on an enemy nation.

We supposedly landed a man on the Moon and brought them back to earth, safely. Thus, I have to assume, we're far more advanced in weaponry than our Media are aware of. We're only privy to what they admit to and are kept in the dark about "OTHER" secrets. That has to be what's happening, just has to be.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
As the days go by the far-left-wing get further and further away from logic, truth, and common sense. It's almost as if they were in outer space and tethered to a spacecraft when suddenly the tether breaks and they float endlessly through the deepest parts of outer space. Their final destination; "The Twilight Zone" or beyond.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It's nearly impossible to have a decent conversation with a "Far-left-winger" without them getting angry, and wanting to drop the discussion. Their eyes bulge, the veins in their neck and forehead nearly explode, and their face turns bright red. It's almost as if they're about to turn into "The Incredible Hulk" before your very eyes.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The mere mention of the name "Trump" makes a Liberals blood pressure rise to a dangerous level. Their face becomes contorted in anguish and they begin to sweat profusely. They start to tremble and their skin becomes all clammy. They begin to suffer from involuntary muscle twitches and their language becomes peppered with some form of extreme Tourettes Syndrome like effects. It's really a sight to behold. It's like being caged with a wild animal that's about to add you to its next meal. Terrifying, just plain, terrifying.

Last edited:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think he's fostered an antagonistic relationship with the press and he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt.

I *think* the press gave him WAY too much of the wrong kind of coverage DURING his campaign, and needed to double down (on his collusion with Russia) to keep him from his ultimate goal. Stifling and shutting down of the free press. Like his buddy the dictator runs his country. You know the one.

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The mere mention of the name "Trump" makes a Liberals blood pressure rise to a dangerous level. Their face becomes contorted in anguish and they began to sweat profusely. They start to tremble and their skin becomes all clammy. They begin to suffer from involuntary muscle twitches and their language becomes peppered with some form of extreme Tourettes Syndrome like effects. It's really a sight to behold. It's like being caged with a wild animal that's about to add you to its next meal. Terrifying, just plain, terrifying.
:rotfl: Good one GM - so true

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It appears as though "Rusha" my fellow Poster, has bought into EVERY negative position on our beloved President and Commander-in-Chief. She truly has ingested way too many gallons of Leftist Kool-Aid.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I only wish it were possible to have a "reasonable" conversation with a "Leftist" the problem is, they're so well indoctrinated, (Brainwashed) they can ONLY respond on an emotionally level. They appear to have the ability to bypass their intellect and go straight for emotional reactions.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I can only withstand tiny bits of "Fake News" before I must "Speed ahead" or shut them down completely. The problem is, I'm able to discern their ever present Propaganda and what they're saying is like "Sour Music" to my ears. My mind cannot tolerate a heavy load of contrived negativity.

Status
Not open for further replies.