THE BLAME GAME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It's as if some horrendous/diabolical worm has drilled its way into the Brains/minds of several people in this nation. It has taken away their ability to reason, and use common sense. The far Left-wing victims of this "Tragic mindset" have given themselves over to irrational hatred and dubious mental and physical criminality.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Has anybody seen the original movie, "Invasion of the Body Snatchers?" If so, perhaps it's time to check out these "Leftists" closets for "Seed pods?"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It's time to check out the 1970s movie, "The Omega Man" with Charlton Heston. I believe you'll find a parallel between this film and what's going on today. Charlton Heston represents the Conservatives (Which he was in real life) and the people infected by a virus represent "The Far Left-wing" Antifas who fill the streets, bringing violence, perpetrating anarchy, and starting fires.

If you haven't seen this film, watch it, and keep in mind what's going on today.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
It's time to check out the 1970s movie, "The Omega Man" with Charlton Heston. I believe you'll find a parallel between this film and what's going on today. Charlton Heston represents the Conservatives (Which he was in real life) and the people infected by a virus represent "The Far Left-wing" Antifas who fill the streets, bringing violence, perpetrating anarchy, and starting fires.

If you haven't seen this film, watch it, and keep in mind what's going on today.
I liked him in Planet of the Apes. But there he was the liberal and the conservatives were mostly angry monkeys, which is more resonant today, given the power structure. And how much additional makeup would it take for Trump to star as an orangutan?

It certainly has a peel. . . :eek:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Over sixty million people voted for Donald Trump. These sixty million people are considered to be, "Fascists" (Nazis) by several of the far left-wing liberals of the Democratic Party. The Antifa "warriors" are doing their best to shut down free speech for those who disagree with them. Basically, Antifa is a group of "Terrorist Thugs." They're much like "The Brown Shirts" that were the militant arm of the Nazi Party in 1930s Germany.

glorydaz

Over sixty million people voted for Donald Trump. These sixty million people are considered to be, "Fascists" (Nazis) by several of the far left-wing liberals of the Democratic Party. The Antifa "warriors" are doing their best to shut down free speech for those who disagree with them. Basically, Antifa is a group of "Terrorist Thugs." They're much like "The Brown Shirts" that were the militant arm of the Nazi Party in 1930s Germany.

We can thank George Soros and Barak Obama for paying these thugs, and we can thank the stupid lemmings on the left who fall for their nonsense. Free speech is under attack....that is a horrible thing.

glorydaz

I liked him in Planet of the Apes. But there he was the liberal and the conservatives were mostly angry monkeys, which is more resonant today, given the power structure. And how much additional makeup would it take for Trump to star as an orangutan?

It certainly has a peel. . . :eek:

Golly, I never thought I'd see the day when Elton John attacked someone for THEIR looks. :rotfl:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I hate to be the one who breaks the news, but, I've unknowingly placed Town Heretic on "Eggnore" (Ignore) It's not his politics, it's his embarrassing sense of humor that subconsciously drove me to make that decision.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
I believe that "Demonic Forces" are part of the problem that brought about this, far Left-wing delusional thinking.

Trump-Delusional-Disorders-589eaef63df78c4758904771.jpg

If the "left-wing" is delusional, they're in good company - how does "Grosnick Marowbe" explain "The Donald" being forced to shut down his White House business councils to save himself the embarrassment of more resignations by the nation's CEOs after Charlotteville?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Over sixty million people voted for Donald Trump.
Almost as many as voted for the loser. That's impressive in a whole lot of ways, isn't it.

These sixty million people are considered to be, "Fascists" (Nazis) by several of the far left-wing liberals of the Democratic Party.
That would be a goofy thing for them to believe. I've never heard anyone say it, but then I don't pay attention to the fringe, where there are always people willing to say nearly anything. Like I have to tell you.

The Antifa "warriors" are doing their best to shut down free speech for those who disagree with them.
I'm no fan of that. I'm all for the free exchange of ideas. To borrow a bit from Nihilo, that's a great way to highlight the stupid.

Basically, Antifa is a group of "Terrorist Thugs." They're much like "The Brown Shirts" that were the militant arm of the Nazi Party in 1930s Germany.
It's an interesting note. I suppose they see themselves as people who learned the lesson provided by those Germans who didn't act to stop the emboldened, actual "Brown Shirts" when they still could. It's certainly an interesting point to consider and debate.

EDIT: I mean, of course, for people who know how to do that. Not that there's anything wrong with what you're doing. Nothing to be ashamed of at all. People need to think and people need to laugh. And who says it really matters which of those was your aim?

Very good.
Looks like she's still talking about me and I'm still not missing much. :)

I hate to be the one who breaks the news, but, I've unknowingly placed Town Heretic on "Eggnore" (Ignore) It's not his politics, it's his embarrassing sense of humor that subconsciously drove me to make that decision.
Unknowingly? So it's like your general approach to argument. Thanks for clarifying that. Otherwise I'd have just gone with you being you.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Trump-Delusional-Disorders-589eaef63df78c4758904771.jpg

If the "left-wing" is delusional, they're in good company - how does "Grosnick Marowbe" explain "The Donald" being forced to shut down his White House business councils to save himself the embarrassment of more resignations by the nation's CEOs after Charlotteville?

How are Ya?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
The "Left-wing LIBS" is on the "Warpath" in this thread .....

:angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob:

"I strongly disagree with President Trump’s reaction to the events that took place in Charlottesville over the past several days. Racism, intolerance and violence are always wrong. The equal treatment of all people is one of our nation’s bedrock principles. There is no room for equivocation here: the evil on display by these perpetrators of hate should be condemned and has no place in a country that draws strength from our diversity and humanity ..."
- JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon and member of President Trump's Business Council

http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/t...wants-you-to-know-he-doesn-t-care-6577866.php

Does "Grosnick Marowbe" consider JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon to be "delusional" and a ""Left-wing LIB" - and if he is, what was he doing on the President's Business Council?

:angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob:

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
"I strongly disagree with President Trump’s reaction to the events that took place in Charlottesville over the past several days. Racism, intolerance and violence are always wrong. The equal treatment of all people is one of our nation’s bedrock principles. There is no room for equivocation here: the evil on display by these perpetrators of hate should be condemned and has no place in a country that draws strength from our diversity and humanity ..."

http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/t...wants-you-to-know-he-doesn-t-care-6577866.php

Are you taking a stand against the "Antifa warriors," as well or have you purposely "LEFT" them out?

Status
Not open for further replies.