THE BLAME GAME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

Donald Trump, nor his supporters drove a car into a crowd of violent rioters. A man whose name is not being mentioned except by those on the right.

They aren't mentioning it because it would steal their thunder. He's a nut. His own mother has called 911 on him because she wanted him locked up for her safety. Next we hear, the left will be claiming he's a Grand Wizard in the Klan. :chuckle:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You consistently ignore the left's rhetoric
Rather, I consistently advocate for a rational and fact centered approach to issues. On a site where almost all of the threads are created and populated by the right, most of what I have to say will address that perspective. Not that long ago I was accused of being an apologist for the religious right by a poster here who was a solid liberal and saw me and my response to his proffer the way people too far to the right to be reasonable, you for one, do from the other side.

and the radical fringes of the alt left, or at least you never mention it.
I talk about what's being talked about. But I've also learned it really wouldn't matter. It's always something when you're talking to someone on the fringe. Elsewhere I've made posts with a concerted effort to balance criticism and what inevitably happens is those far enough to one side or the other invent some sense of disparity to decry.

All I see from you are left wing comments.
Nah. You mean when it comes to Trump all you see are criticisms. Now think really hard and you'll recall me being as hard on candidate Clinton. Literally asking people not to vote for her.

You act like a rabid anti-Trumper
Rather, I present as someone who opposed putting that monument to a lack of character into the White House. I briefly hoped he'd surprise. He didn't.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Additional funny note relating to PJ's leftist complaint. In another thread I'm literally taking on a one poster pro Russian propaganda mill and PJ is giving him rep atta boys. :chuckle:

That's so leftist of you, PJ.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Typical liberal....can't see the forest for the trees. This Race War began under Obama...never a peep from him about Black Lives Matter. Not a peep about the hate monger who killed cops in Texas. Not a peep about Pigs in a Blanket Fry em like Bacon. In fact Obama invites BLM to the White House and gives them high fives. You people are as blind as bats and as dumb as fence posts. :nono:

Now you can just sit back and grumble about Trump as the the leftist loons tear down all our statues, deface the Lincoln Memorial, tear off the faces at Mt. Rushmore...and finish the job of destroying America that Obama started.

Antifa has been causing mayhem since Trump first got into office, and now suddenly the KKK is involved in one single provocation and the far-left "FAKE NEWS" has a field day. I would say that's a "Double Standard."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The North Carolina Police stood around watching those "Kids" vandalize that statue and did NOTHING. They're getting paid to protect and defend the citizenry and property yet, stand around and do nothing. Interesting, huh? When the protest (Riot) got to a certain level in Virginia, the Police said it was too dangerous and left the scene. Mighty brave souls, huh? Give the Virginia Police a gun then, watch them run.

gcthomas

Trump has never said anything to promote violence. I think he (driver) is a domestic terrorist and should be executed for murder. As should be many of the violent protestors who were rioting in protest of the klansmen who don't want history taken down. The klan is a minor issue. They have no power or support.

Here is what he said at one campaign meeting (similar stuff to what he said at others):
“If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell — I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise. I promise. They won’t be so much, because the courts agree with us too — what’s going on in this country.”

He encouraged his supporters to escalate to violence, to get in forst and start attacking people that they 'think' are about to do something. That seems, just a little teeny bit, like promoting violence, don't you think?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Here is what he said at one campaign meeting (similar stuff to what he said at others):

He encouraged his supporters to escalate to violence, to get in forst and start attacking people that they 'think' are about to do something. That seems, just a little teeny bit, like promoting violence, don't you think?

Ah, have you EVER heard of "Hyperbole?" Antifa, the militant left-wing arm of the Democrat Party, has been causing destruction, mayhem, violence, riots, etc since Trump has been in office. Have you not been keeping up with the news regarding Antifa? Take a good look at the destructive activities being perpetrated by this "Home grown terrorist group, on You-Tube."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
President Trump was 100% correct when he stated to the "Press" yesterday that, there was FAULT on both sides of the riot in Virginia. The combatants included, the left-wing Antifa, the KKK, Black Lives Matter, and a number of White Supremacists. Oh, and one CRAZED murderer that ran into a group of protestors and killed one person and injured much more. The "Media" conveniently minimizes the Antifa involvement. What the President calls "Fake News" put their "Bias Slant" on the coverage of such clashes.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I remember when I was a kid in the 50s and 60s, how the "Old time Newscasters" used to present the news without "editorializing" it and putting their personal "Slant" on it. Walter Cronkite, Jerry Dunphy, etc, would report the news and leave the "Editorials" to the Opinunated section of the broadcast. Nowadays, the left-wing pundits present the news with a bias slant and constantly attack the President and the people who dared to vote for him.

DavidK

[/B]

Are you a Hillary voter? I notice you seem to be a wee bit upset when it comes to President Trump. Could it be you suffer from "Soreloseritis?"

Not at all.

But I recognize that both Trump and Hillary supporters have a blind spot that leads them to believe anyone criticizing their candidate must be a supporter of the other, so I don't expect you to believe me.

The Lord gives us leaders that reflect us. He often gives us what we ask for in order to teach us the folly of our fleshly desires. I see last year's election as a clear offering to the US of two anti-christs, different in flavor but equal in lawlessness. A vast portion of the US church prayed hard for the nationalist, strong-man flavor, and was granted it. May we learn and repent.

I'm not upset about President Trump. He's a dose of medicine for what has ailed the evangelical church for quite a while now. If we let the medicine do it's work, glory to God. If we don't, then judgment proceeds in the house of God and we draw even nearer His return.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
While growing up my Parents were Democrats and voted for Democrats. However, the Democrat Party back then wasn't the same left-wing, liberal Party we see today. The Democrat Party today has been taken over by "Far left-wing liberals" and "Political Obstructionists." My Dad was a Marine who served in WW2 and if he had lived beyond 1971, I have no doubt he would have become a staunch Republican or at the least a strong Conservative. He was the type of guy who would stand up when the National Anthem was being played on T.V. during a ball game. He was very patriotic. My Mom became a Republican Voter later in life. Personally, I've always voted Republican, however, I consider myself to be an "Independent Conservative."

DavidK

Antifa has been causing mayhem since Trump first got into office, and now suddenly the KKK is involved in one single provocation and the far-left "FAKE NEWS" has a field day. I would say that's a "Double Standard."

Wow. You're seriously pretending the KKK has no history of violence?

DavidK

I remember when I was a kid in the 50s and 60s, how the "Old time Newscasters" used to present the news without "editorializing" it and putting their personal "Slant" on it. Walter Cronkite, Jerry Dunphy, etc, would report the news and leave the "Editorials" to the Opinunated section of the broadcast. Nowadays, the left-wing pundits present the news with a bias slant and constantly attack the President and the people who dared to vote for him.

Another case of nostalgia inebriation.

Media has always been biased. At one point it was celebrated as one of the forces that kept the government in check. It was expected to hold politician's feet to the fire.

I'd argue that it is better for everyone if the biases are clear and upfront, than to feed on supposedly neutral news that is being formed and shaped by censors and sponsors.

DavidK

Your "Opinion" is noted. It isn't correct, but at least it's been noted.

All right, I noticed I should have said "many conservatives". There seem to be a few clear-eyed conservatives left who do not believe in the magic happy utopia of the mid 20th century.

DavidK

The KKK is another "Home Grown Terrorist Group," just like Antifa. Looks like you're a wee bit "Myopic" when it comes to seeing both sides of the equation.

Nah, it's clear many on both sides showed up with body armor and weapons, expecting to use them.

But, "suddenly the KKK is involved in one single provocation and the far-left "FAKE NEWS" has a field day." is just absurd.

Status
Not open for further replies.