THE BLAME GAME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
It appears to me, most far-left-wing liberals basically, become HYSTERICAL at the mere mention of Trumps name. I find that a wee bit odd and perceivably, unhinged, illogical and unreasonable. It seems the far left place Trump on the same level as, Hitler, Satan, Mussolini, Pol Pot, etc. Am I mistaken?
I just know that everyday I wake up, Trump is President, the left lost big league and bigly. It was Yuuuuge. God Blessed America with Donald J. Trump !!!!

Arthur Brain

Right, my quips are dopey, but your constant railing on "conspiracy stuff" isn't.

All this talk of "conspiracy stuff" is actually a conspiracy to keep the truth from being believed by the masses. Chalk it up to fake news, and toss it in the wastebasket. Then when it catches fire, you'll have yourself a mess in your waste basket, won't you?

Oh wow, talking about conspiracy theories is itself a conspiracy now?!

:rotfl:

Best go out and buy some more foil cos you're prob running out by now.

Can't make this stuff up.

:freak:

glorydaz

Ya, whatever in turn snowflake.

:e4e:

Patrick, you'd still be saying that if the sirens were going off...

:eek:

Oh wow, talking about conspiracy theories is itself a conspiracy now?!

:rotfl:

Best go out and buy some more foil cos you're prob running out by now.

Can't make this stuff up.

:freak:

Artie will try to fill the gap with his inane comments...trying to derail this thread it seems to me. :alien:

I rest my case. :thumb:

glorydaz

Congratulations! You know how to back peddle.

Am I for or against impeachment?

You should know this.

Why should I know it? Do you think I hang on your every word? ;)

I don't read every post, but when I see someone pitching a fit, I can't help but stop and look. I think you said you weren't for it, but there was a bunch of "can't stand Trump" speak in there, too.

Eagles Wings

Why should I know it? Do you think I hang on your every word? ;)

I don't read every post, but when I see someone pitching a fit, I can't help but stop and look. I think you said you weren't for it, but there was a bunch of "can't stand Trump" speak in there, too.
This is exactly what I expected you to say.

I have accomplished what I set out to do.

Have the last word, as I am all done.

Status
Not open for further replies.