ECT "The Big Switch"

God's Truth

You said, "all who repent of their sins can be washed clean and be reconciled to God." That is a lie, a perverted gospel and unbelief that the sin/sins issue was settled long before you and I were even born!

You CANNOT enter that grace UNLESS you have faith and obey.

See Romans 5:2.

God's Truth

Repent or perish. Those are the words of the Word of God that is forever.

Thank you, Jesus, for your powerful word.

God's Truth

Jesus' words did not disappear and using his words did not become death to me. His words are truth FOREVER. His words are LIFE FOREVER.

John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

God's Truth

Matthew 16:20 KJV
(20) Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

Obey Jesus, GT.

Do you really think that Jesus gave that as a command to everyone?

That is illogical.

Now tell me what you think that Jesus said that you are supposed to obey? NOTHING? LOL. REALLY? NOTHING?

Just because Jesus told someone at a time to not tell!

Do you not know the whole Bible?

Can you not be reasoned with?

Jamie Gigliotti

"For you may be sure of this, for everyone who is sexually immoral or impure, or who is covetous (that is, an idolator), has no inheritance in the Kingdom of Christ and God. Let know one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience." Ephesians 5:5-6

heir

TOL Subscriber
It is not a magical salvation in the balance, a balance of believing by making sure you believe but do not obey!
Obeying is believing that salvation is by the cross work of Christ in our place (Romans 4:25 KJV)! Now, obey the gospel (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV)!

john w

Hall of Fame
"Jesus died for the sins we repent of doing."-"god"suntruth

Study the above carefully, TOL audience,from "Cousin It."

Then, as a reasonably prudent person, weigh in on whether you reallty should be reading it's "posts," much less responding to them.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

That is illogical.

Now tell me what you think that Jesus said that you are supposed to obey? NOTHING? LOL. REALLY? NOTHING?

Just because Jesus told someone at a time to not tell!

Do you not know the whole Bible?

Can you not be reasoned with?
ROFL!
Are you not the very one that keeps repeating that one must obey EVERYTHING Jesus commands?
Yes, you are.
You're a fraud.

john w

Hall of Fame

That is illogical.

So, you concede, that not all of the Lord Jesus Christ's commands are directed to everyone?

Yes, or no.

Vs.

"We must always obey God....We must always obey Jesus..."-Cousin it

john w

Hall of Fame
ROFL!
Are you not the very one that keeps repeating that one must obey EVERYTHING Jesus commands?
Yes, you are.
You're a fraud.

Yes, she is a fraud, pounding the table that we must always obey God/"Jesus," but when challenged with a specific command of the LORD God, the Lord Jesus Christ, then, in deceit, says that does not apply to everyone, as "always" means "some of the time," "maybe,"..........and with no basis for determining when it does apply to everyone, and when it does not.

Danoh

When truth is confused, it ends up "another; which is not another..."

It becomes a lie.

Whether that truth was confused knowingly, or unknowingly.

What ever the actual intent behind such a confusion, nevertheless, when truth is confused; even the heart of sincerity becomes the heart of a fraud.

To assert in one post that one is to obey all, only to turn around and assert in another post, well, He did not mean that part is for everyone, is to show how confused one actually is, all the while unaware one is that confused.

You are in bad spot GT.

You assert Dispensational distinctions unaware they are what you are asserting.

Distinctions you then deny; keeping yourself from the obvious even as you look at the passages once more.

Jamie Gigliotti

"For you may be sure of this, for everyone who is sexually immoral or impure, or who is covetous (that is, an idolator), has no inheritance in the Kingdom of Christ and God. Let know one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience." Ephesians 5:5-6

So you all agree there is a standard of behavior that will be evidence of Christ?