ECT "The Big Switch"

heir

TOL Subscriber
Danoh, YOU sided with heir for going against me for saying we have to obey. She called it a filthy act and you agreed.
I notice that you did not attempt to answer the question I posed to you. Why not? Tell us all what you are going to offer God after having rejected the Lord's sacrifice in your place and how it is that you think that God will accept it?

God's Truth

Obeying Jesus is what saves, for it is to those who obey who receive the Holy Spirit.

See Acts 5:32, and John 14:23, and many more.

God's Truth

I notice that you did not attempt to answer the question I posed to you. Why not? Tell us all what you are going to offer God after having rejected the Lord's sacrifice in your place and how it is that you think that God will accept it?

What is wrong with you? Show where I rejected Jesus' sacrifice?

Jesus shed his blood so that all who repent of their sins can be washed clean and be reconciled to God.

Danoh

What is wrong with you? Show where I rejected Jesus' sacrifice?

Jesus shed his blood so that all who repent of their sins can be washed clean and be reconciled to God.

You just did again - in your second sentence there.

And in the following also:

Obeying Jesus is what saves, for it is to those who obey who receive the Holy Spirit.

See Acts 5:32, and John 14:23, and many more.

You are preaching salvation by YOUR works, and by that, contradicting what you say about His having died for sin.

God's Truth

It is a perverted gospel that you believe when you believe not that you are forgiven all trespasses (Colossians 2:13 KJV).

The gospel is that Jesus died and forgives us of the sins we repent of doing.

You should be more careful in what you accuse of other of.

God's Truth

It is a perverted gospel that you believe when you believe not that you are forgiven all trespasses (Colossians 2:13 KJV).

Is it a PERVERTED GOSPEL that Jesus says repent or perish?!

Is it a perverted gospel that John the baptizer says repent?

God's Truth

You just did again - in your second sentence there.

And in the following also:

You are preaching salvation by YOUR works, and by that, contradicting what you say about His having died for sin.

Salvation by doing God's works, not my works!

It is not a magical salvation in the balance, a balance of believing by making sure you believe but do not obey!

What utter nonsense.

heir

TOL Subscriber
How do you ever get it is unbelief to believe my sins are washed?
You said, "all who repent of their sins can be washed clean and be reconciled to God." That is a lie, a perverted gospel and unbelief that the sin/sins issue was settled long before you and I were even born!