The beast with two horns like a lamb

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned
The trumpet is associated with war in the Bible. The prophet says, "...I cannot hold my peace, because thou hast heard, O my soul, the sound of the trumpet, the alarm of war," Jeremiah 4:19. The 7 trumpets reveal the principal warlike and political events which were to occur from the time of Christ's first agent to the end of the world. The fifth trumpet represents the Saracens under Mohammed. To this, most interpreters of the Revelation are agreed.

The trumpet is associated with war in the Bible. The prophet says, "...I cannot hold my peace, because thou hast heard, O my soul, the sound of the trumpet, the alarm of war," Jeremiah 4:19. The 7 trumpets reveal the principal warlike and political events which were to occur from the time of Christ's first agent to the end of the world.
Most interpreters of the Revelation are agreed that the fifth trumpet represents the Saracens under Mohammed. Under this trumpet we read, "And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit." Revelation 9:1. This star is Mohammed. The Greek word for bottomless pit is deep, bottomless, profound. This is a fit description of Arabia.

The Abyss is an actual place, hence,

And the demons kept begging Jesus not to order them to go into the abyss. (Luke 8:31 [BSB])

As such, the beings released from the Abyss are these beings,

After being made alive, he went and made proclamation to the imprisoned spirits— (1 Peter 3:19 [NIV])

And I remind you of the angels who did not stay within the limits of authority God gave them but left the place where they belonged. God has kept them securely chained in prisons of darkness... (Jude 1:6 [NLT])

Which is why they are described symbolically as,

And the locusts looked like horses prepared for battle, with something like crowns of gold on their heads, and faces like the faces of men. (Revelation 9:7 [BSB])

For angels have the appearance of men,

Then the woman came and told her husband, “A man of God came to me, and his appearance was like the appearance of the angel of God, very awesome. I did not ask him where he was from, and he did not tell me his name, (Judges 13:6 [ESV])

And angels have great authority, hence the crowns of gold,

I said, “You are gods, sons of the Most High, all of you; nevertheless, like men you shall die, and fall like any prince.” (Psalm 82:6-7 [ESV])

But the prince of the Persian kingdom resisted me twenty-one days. Then Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, because I was detained there with the king of Persia. (Daniel 10:13 [NIV])

in which the god of this eon blinded the thoughts of the unbelieving, so as to not shine forth to them the illumination of the good news of the glory of the Christ, who is image of the unseen of God. (2 Corinthians 4:4 [ABP])

Yet likewise also these dreaming ones indeed defile the flesh, and set aside authority, and blaspheme glorious ones. But Michael the archangel, when he was reasoning with the devil, disputing about the body of Moses, did not dare to bring against him a blasphemous judgment, but he said “The Lord rebuke you.” But these indeed speak evil of whatever things they have not seen; and whatever things they understand naturally, as the irrational animals, in these things they corrupt themselves. (Jude 1:8-10 [BLB])

As such, the angels that are imprisoned in the Abyss will be released for a short period of five months to torment men. You must understand that the trumpet blasts are literal, not symbolic. Just as the bowls of wrath.

Rondonmonson

It is not the holy spirit who you are listening to, but your own voice and your own heart, for the holy spirit would not lead you to doctrinal error as you clearly are in. Jesus Christ does not come to earth with the elect, he comes back with angels,

You need to read the bible more man. First the RCC garbage that's been spewed for years before you were even born. Now there is no Saints coming back with Jesus, even though there is. I bet you don't even believe in a pre-tribulation rapture ? Watch me prove the Saints come back with Jesus in about 5 Seconds.

Revelation 19:1 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:

7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready(CHURCH).8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints. (REMEMBER !! This Linen represents the Saints Married to Jesus)

12 His eyes were as a flame of fire (JESUS), and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself......14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. ( Fine White Linen = Saints who Married Jesus Christ !! )

19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

So the Saints/Church/ MANY PEOPLES are in Heaven, we Marry the Lamb, put on Clean, Fine, White Linen, then follow Jesus back to Earth to fight the BEAST his Kings and their Armies, who were ON EARTH while we were IN HEAVEN, yet you deny the Saints come back with Jesus from Heaven.

Being a long time preacher, let me give you a word of advice. Stop looking for scriptures to back up your "Beliefs" and let the Scriptures teach you what God intended. I notice the snark attitude also when challenged, all of the sudden everyone but you is not of the Holy Spirit. Now I guess you will run and hide like many do in this age when challenged. But the truth is the truth.

You can never hear God without being ready to be WRONG MANY TIMES !! I wrote a blog on Babylon the Great or Revelation chapter 17 in which I stated that Rome was the City described in Revelation 17:18, I was sure of this, but I never say its Revelation from God until it is, its just my educated understanding using logic, nothing else. So a couple of weeks after my blog, God taps me and says, HEY RON you were wrong about Rome being that City. It was no such thing. I studied, read again, and the Lord showed me exactly what the Seven Headed Beast, the Harlot that rode it and Babylon was. I don't allow my understandings to override God when He desires to inform me of something.

The 490 prophecy began with the rebuilding of Jerusalem and ended with Jesus Christ confirming his new covenant by his own blood, in which case he then caused the end of sacrifices, and the end of sin,

That's just not the case, Jesus was cut off, but not for himself after 69 weeks, what part of after 69 weeks do you not get?

Verse 27 is about the Anti-Christ, not Jesus Christ..............GEEZE.

Last edited:

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned
You need to read the bible more man. First the RCC garbage that's been spewed for years before you were even born. Now there is no Saints coming back with Jesus, even though there is. I bet you don't even believe in a pre-tribulation rapture ? Watch me prove the Saints come back with Jesus in about 5 Seconds.

Revelation 19:1 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:

7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready(CHURCH).8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints. (REMEMBER !! This Linen represents the Saints Married to Jesus)

12 His eyes were as a flame of fire (JESUS), and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself......14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. ( Fine White Linen = Saints who Married Jesus Christ !! )

19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

So the Saints/Church/ MANY PEOPLES are in Heaven, we Marry the Lamb, put on Clean, Fine, White Lined, then follow Jesus back to Earth to fight the BEAST his Kings and their Armies, who were ON EARTH while we were IN HEAVEN, let you deny the Saints come back with Jesus from Heaven.

Being a long time preacher, let me give you a word of advice. Stop looking for scriptures to back up your "Beliefs" and let the Scriptures teach you what God intended. I notice the snark attitude also when challenged, all of the sudden everyone but you is not of the Holy Spirit. Now I guess you will run and hide like many do n this age when challenged. But the truth is the truth.

You can never hear God without being ready to be WRONG MANY TIMES !! I wrote a blog on Babylon the Great or Revelation chapter 17 in which I stated that Rome was the City described in Revelation 17:18, I was sure of this, but I never say its Revelation from God until it is, its just my educated understanding using logic, nothing else. So a couple of weeks after my blog, God taps me and says, HEY RON you were wrong about Rome being that City. It was no such thing. I studied, read again, and the Lord showed me exactly what the Seven Headed Beast, the Harlot that rode it and Babylon was. I don't allow my understamdings to override God when He desires to inform me of something.

That's just not the case, Jesus was cut off, but not for himself after 69 weeks, what part of after 69 weeks do you not get?

Verse 27 is about the Anti-Christ, not Jesus Christ..............GEEZE.

The elect are with Jesus Christ because at the battle of Armageddon because they were with him the whole time from the time of the last trumpet sound. Jesus Christ does not come at the battle of Armageddon, he comes shortly before the first trumpet, hence why his coming is associated with the sound of a trumpet,

For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord. (1 Thessalonians 4:16 [ESV])

And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other. (Matthew 24:31 [NIV])

In that day the LORD will thresh from the flowing Euphrates to the Wadi of Egypt, and you, Israel, will be gathered up one by one. And in that day a great trumpet will sound. Those who were perishing in Assyria and those who were exiled in Egypt will come and worship the LORD on the holy mountain in Jerusalem.

[51] Behold, I speak a mystery to you; we shall not all indeed sleep, but all shall be changed, [52] in an instant, in the blink of an eye, at the last trumpet. For it shall trump, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. [53] For it is necessary this corruption to put on incorruptibility, and this mortal to put on immortality. [54] But whenever this corruptible should have put on incorruptibility, and this mortal should have put on immortality, then shall come to pass the word having been written, Death was swallowed down in victory.
(I Corinthians 15:51-54 [ABP])
(Isaiah 27:12-13 [NIV])

Rondonmonson

The elect are with Jesus Christ because at the battle of Armageddon because they were with him the whole time from the time of the last trumpet sound. Jesus Christ does not come at the battle of Armageddon, he comes shortly before the first trumpet, hence why his coming is associated with the sound of a trumpet,

For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord. (1 Thessalonians 4:16 [ESV])

Why do you guys think Paul's Last Trump means a Trump that brings Wrath? It makes no sense. But you keep telling yourself its true because some men came up with that theory. Paul wrote Thessalonians well before John wrote the book of Revelation. The Last Trump is not what you think. Jesus' voice is said to sound as a Trump on many occasions. If we are called to Heaven, to be with Jesus, it will be the last time on this Earth Jesus calls unto us. The Last Trump. But I think it has a deeper meaning. I think it is intended to show us Gods plans via the Feasts of God in Leviticus 23.

Passover.....Unleavened Bread...... and the First-fruits Jesus fulfilled by dying. This was the three Spring Feasts.

There is a Feast all unto itself on the calendar, it is the Feast of Pentecost. The Harvest. We are now in the Feast of Pentecost Harvesting souls for Christ Jesus. Until Jesus calls us Home at the LAST TRUMP.

The three Fall Feasts are the Feast of Trumps.....Feast of Atonement.....and Feasts of Tabernacle. The Feast of Trumps DID NOTHING, But announce that the Pentecost/Harvest was OVER and that the Feast of Atonement and Tabernacle was NIGH.

The Last Trump Sounds, the Church Age Ends, the Church goes home to be with Jesus in Heaven (Rev. 19) and marry the Lamb. Then the 70th Week starts, Israel MUST ATONE before this week is finished !!

The Feast of Atonement is next, Israel must ATONE...You see the pattern yet? God has these patterns throughout the Bibles, if we look for them.

The the Feast of Tabernacles, and Tabernacle means To Dwell With God, so after Israel Atones, she is protected by God in the Wilderness for 1260 Days, then Israel will DWELL WITH GOD/Jesus when Jesus comes back.

The LAST TRUMP is not something in Revelation that Brings Wrath. It is our LAST CALL from Jesus, to come to be with him in Heaven !!

And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other. (Matthew 24:31 [NIV])

I highlighted the point I needed to make...FROM ONE END OF HEAVEN TO THE OTHER !! That is where we are gathered from.

[51] Behold, I speak a mystery to you; we shall not all indeed sleep, but all shall be changed, [52] in an instant, in the blink of an eye, at the last trumpet. For it shall trump, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. [53] For it is necessary this corruption to put on incorruptibility, and this mortal to put on immortality. [54] But whenever this corruptible should have put on incorruptibility, and this mortal should have put on immortality, then shall come to pass the word having been written, Death was swallowed down in victory.
(I Corinthians 15:51-54 [ABP])

This is only the Rapture that happens before the 70th Week or Jacobs Troubles.

Last edited:

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned
Why do you guys think Paul's Last Trump means a Trump that brings Wrath? It makes no sense. But you keep telling yourself its true because some men came up with that theory. Paul wrote Thessalonians well before John wrote the book of Revelation. The Last Trump is not what you think. Jesus' voice is said to sound as a Trump on many occasions. If we are called to Heaven, to be with Jesus, it will be the last time on this Earth Jesus calls unto us. The Last Trump. But I think it has a deeper meaning. I think it is intended to show us Gods plans via the Feasts of God in Leviticus 23.

Passover.....Unleavened Bread...... and the First-fruits Jesus fulfilled by dying. This was the three Spring Feasts.

There is a Feast all unto itself on the calendar, it is the Feast of Pentecost. The Harvest. We are now in the Feast of Pentecost Harvesting souls for Christ Jesus. Until Jesus calls us Home at the LAST TRUMP.

The three Fall Feasts are the Feast of Trumps.....Feast of Atonement.....and Feasts of Tabernacle. The Feast of Trumps DID NOTHING, But announce that the Pentecost/Harvest was OVER and that the Feast of Atonement and Tabernacle was NIGH.

The Last Trump Sounds, the Church Age Ends, the Church goes home to be with Jesus in Heaven (Rev. 19) and marry the Lamb. Then the 70th Week starts, Israel MUST ATONE before this week is finished !!

The Feast of Atonement is next, Israel must ATONE...You see the pattern yet? Go has these patterns throughout the Bibles, if we look for them.

The the Feast of Tabernacles, and Tabernacle means To Dwell With God, so after Israel Atones, she is protected by God in the Wilderness for 1260 Days, then Israel will DWELL WITH GOD/Jesus when Jesus comes back.

The LAST TRUMP is not something in Revelation that Brings Wrath. It is our LAST CALL from Jesus, to come to be with him in Heaven !!

I highlighted the point I needed to make...FROM ONE END OF HEAVEN TO THE OTHER !! That is where we are gathered from.

This is only the Rapture that happens before he 70th Week or Jacobs Troubles.

The last trumpet spoken by Paul is not a the seventh trumpet of Revelation, for just as the Jewish spring festivals correlate with the dates of the events they each symbolizes in the first coming of Jesus Christ (the Passover and Feast of Unleavened Bread = death of Jesus Christ and putting away sin, the Festival of First Fruits = resurrection of Jesus Christ, Festival of Weeks = Pentecost and receiving the holy spirit), so do autumn Jewish festivals correlate with the dates and events of the second coming of Jesus Christ. As such, the seven trumpets of Revelation correlate with the dates of the Festival of Trumpets, beginning on the 1st day of the seventh month,

“‘On the first day of the seventh month hold a sacred assembly and do no regular work. It is a day for you to sound the trumpets. (Numbers 29:1 [NIV])

For when he comes, which is at the end of the sixth seal,

The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place. Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. They called to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can withstand it?” (Revelation 6:14-17 [NIV])

He will then open the seventh seal, which are the seven trumpets of Revelation, hence why his coming is associated with the sound of trumpets, which will correlate with the dates of the Festival of Trumpets,

And then on the 10th day after the Festival of Trumpets is the Day of Atonement, one last trumpet will be sounded, and that is the day the elect will be gathered.

Then have the trumpet sounded everywhere on the tenth day of the seventh month; on the Day of Atonement sound the trumpet throughout your land. Consecrate the fiftieth year and proclaim liberty throughout the land to all its inhabitants. It shall be a jubilee for you; each of you is to return to your family property and to your own clan. The fiftieth year shall be a jubilee for you; do not sow and do not reap what grows of itself or harvest the untended vines. (Levitus 25:9-11 [NIV])

In that day the LORD will thresh from the flowing Euphrates to the Wadi of Egypt, and you, Israel, will be gathered up one by one. And in that day a great trumpet will sound. Those who were perishing in Assyria and those who were exiled in Egypt will come and worship the LORD on the holy mountain in Jerusalem.
(Isaiah 27:12-13 [NIV])

Again, stop being wise in thine own eye and stiff necked. You are in error.

ThreeAngels

The Abyss is an actual place, hence,

As such, the angels that are imprisoned in the Abyss will be released for a short period of five months to torment men.

Satan and his fallen angels are demons. These have been plainly represented in Scripture as "... going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it." In the time of Christ's first advent Satan was able to take Jesus to the pinnacle of the temple, see Matt 4:5. Jesus cast demons out of people who were possessed besides giving His disciples power to do the same, see Matt 8:16, Mark 1:34, 3:15. This is enough proof to show that demons are not in a literal prison.

beameup

One horn is the False-Christ (aka: Antichrist).
The other horn is the False Prophet (of Israel).

The False Prophet persuades Israel to make a covenant with the False Christ
in order to protect the Jewish people from being "purged" from the earth.
The Antichrist will institute a holocaust against those who "refuse the Mark"
of the Beast. They will be martyred, but Israel (Jews) "makes a deal" for protection.

"Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves" - Isaiah 28:15
However, the Antichrist will break his "covenant" with Israel and turn on them to seek to annihilate all Jews