The beast with two horns like a lamb

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned
And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon- Revelation 13:11
The prophet describes the rise of America with these words. The lamb's horns symbolize her gentleness, youth, and innocence as John saw her coming up. The speaking as a dragon part is yet future and is the action of the judiciary and legislature to force conscience in the part of religion.

You are correct that this beast that rises from the earth, or also the second beast, or also the false prophet is indeed a symbol for the United States of America. If it interests you, I have a deep study on this in my blog, and how it relates with history and the first beast, and also the antichrist, http://www.wisdomofgod.co/2016/10/2...easts-of-revelation-and-the-whore-of-babylon/ .

Rondonmonson

Revelation 5 gives a picture of a Lamb with seven horns. The Lamb is Jesus and the horns are 7 angels which is a little different but definitely not a kingdom. The bible interprets itself and Satan took the form of a serpent and is called a lion by Peter and is a dragon in Revelation.

Why do you think its Seven Angels when stars usually represent Angels in Revelation? Remember 7 means the fullness of God, 6 equals the number for man and 8 represents New Beginnings. THUS:

REV. 5:8....... stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

Seven representing fullness and God means that God is All Powerful (Horns are powers) and All Seeing/Knowing (God sees all and knows all). The Seven Spirits sent out represent the Holy Spirit that is everywhere. So in essence the Holy Spirit sees all and knows all, and has power over all things. No devil can stand before the Holy Spirit.

Epoisses

Why do you think its Seven Angels when stars usually represent Angels in Revelation? Remember 7 means the fullness of God, 6 equals the number for man and 8 represents New Beginnings. THUS:

REV. 5:8....... stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

Seven representing fullness and God means that God is All Powerful (Horns are powers) and All Seeing/Knowing (God sees all and knows all). The Seven Spirits sent out represent the Holy Spirit that is everywhere. So in essence the Holy Spirit sees all and knows all, and has power over all things. No devil can stand before the Holy Spirit.

You just proved my point in showing that beasts/horns are not ancient kingdoms!

Rondonmonson

You are correct that this beast that rises from the earth, or also the second beast, or also the false prophet is indeed a symbol for the United States of America. If it interests you, I have a deep study on this in my blog, and how it relates with history and the first beast, and also the antichrist, http://www.wisdomofgod.co/2016/10/2...easts-of-revelation-and-the-whore-of-babylon/ .

I read all of your link to your page, (nice presentation) and it was going swimmingly until you got to the Eighth King and stated that will be the Kingdom in ruling power when Jesus comes [back]. The Bible you use, the (ABP)says he is OUT OF the seven, when the KJV and the original Greek says he is OF THE SEVEN. This is huge, because him being of the seven means he is a demonic being assigned to these countries/kingdoms who have tried to destroy Israel. It doesn't mean this 8th King is a head, there is only seven heads. Not eight, so he will not be a ruling power, physically speaking, when Jesus returns, the Anti-Christ/Beast or Little Horn will b the ruling power when Jesus returns.

You also get the first two-heads correct, Egypt and Assyria, BRAVO !! Not everyone gets this. But then you veer off onto the Roman Beast eventually falling, and then it splits off into Ten horns. Of course Daniel never says this, but he did say the He Goat (Alexander the Great) was split into four kingdoms and it was spoken of. We know where this is headed.

My argument against this is simple. Everyone of these Beasts Conquered, Enslaved or Ruled Israel at some point in time. Now I ask you, why isn't the British Empire and Ottoman Empire considered Beasts? Why isn't the USA, China and Russia considered Beasts? Because the USA, China and Russia never conquered Israel. And because the Brits and Ottoman Empires never conquered Israel while she was in the Land, Israel was dispersed the world over, so as Ezekiel prophesied, she was as Dead men's Bones, she was no more, she was no nation. BUT...We know those bones came alive again in 1948, so now we can have a BEAST AGAIN !! When Israel disappeared from the land, there was no longer a Beast. The Ten Horns arise out of the Fourth Beast, except they do it in the END TIMES, as Revelation 17:12 says, they have received NO KINGDOM as yet, but receive power one hour with the Beast/Anti-Christ/Little Horn.

12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

Also in Daniel 7:11 we see that the Little Horn is this Beast, because he is cast alive into the Burning Flame. Revelation 19:20 says the exact same thing as Daniel 7:11. Then you say this, which is exactly where I knew you were headed !!

In which case, this little horn symbolizes the papacy, hence why the little horn is described as having the eyes of a man,

…And behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of a man...(Daniel 7:8 [NHEB])

But the problem is the scriptures in Revelation 17 proves this wrong, the 10 Kings receive power for ONE HOUR (Very Short Time Period) with the Beast. And Daniel 7:11 says this Beast/Little Horn is cast into the Burning Fire. But it's an End Times Event.

This Beast does arise out of Europe (born in Greece) in the End Times, but it is a Beast because this MAN, this Dictator conquers Israel, and is given power over them for 42 months. He is the Seventh Head of the Seven Headed Beast. There is no 8th Head, Satan/Apollyon is the Ruler over the Seven Kingdoms, just like Jesus is our Lord/King, and he Rules over us.

After that part the rest goes south in a hurry.

Last edited:

Rondonmonson

You just proved my point in showing that beasts/horns are not ancient kingdoms!
MMmmmmm no, the Beasts are Kingdoms, not Angels. I stated no such thing. And the End times will deal with the Fourth Beast (Sixth Beast)and the Little Horn/Anti-Christ that arises from the Fourth Beat (Europe) and it will deal with Jerusalem, but Jerusalem is NOT THE HARLOT, that is World Wide False Religion.

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned
I read all of your link to your page, (nice presentation) and it was going swimmingly until you got to the Eighth King and stated that will be the Kingdom in ruling power when Jesus comes [back]. The Bible you use, the (ABP)says he is OUT OF the seven, when the KJV and the original Greek says he is OF THE SEVEN. This is huge, because him being of the seven means he is a demonic being assigned to these countries/kingdoms who have tried to destroy Israel. It doesn't mean this 8th King is a head, there is only seven heads. Not eight, so he will not be a ruling power, physically speaking, when Jesus returns, the Anti-Christ/Beast or Little Horn will b the ruling power when Jesus returns.

You also get the first two-heads correct, Egypt and Assyria, BRAVO !! Not everyone gets this. But then you veer of onto the Roman Beast eventually falling, and then it splits off into Ten horns. Of course Daniel never says this, but he did say the He Goat (Alexander the Great) was split into four kingdoms and it was spoken of. We know where this is headed.

My argument against this is simple. Everyone of these Beasts Conquered, Enslaved or Ruled Israel at some point in time. Now I ask you, why isn't the British Empire and Ottoman Empire considered Beasts? Why isn't the USA, China and Russia considered Beasts? Because the USA, China and Russia never conquered Israel. And because the Brits and Ottoman Empires never conquered Israel while she was in the Land, Israel was dispersed the world over, so as Ezekiel prophesied, she was as Dead men's Bones, she was no more, she was no nation. BUT...We know those bones came alive again in 1948, so now we can have a BEAST AGAIN !! When Israel disappeared from the land, there was no longer a Beast. The Ten Horns arise out of the Fourth Beast, except they do it in the END TIMES, as Revelation 17:12 says, they have received NO KINGDOM as yet, but receive power one hour with the Beast/Anti-Christ/Little Horn.

12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

Also in Daniel 7:11 we see that the Little Horn is this Beast, because he is cast alive into the Burning Flame. Revelation 19:20 says the exact same thing as Daniel 7:11. Then you say this, which is exactly where I knew you were headed !!

In which case, this little horn symbolizes the papacy, hence why the little horn is described as having the eyes of a man,

…And behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of a man...(Daniel 7:8 [NHEB])

But the problem is the scriptures in Revelation 17 proves this wrong, the 10 Kings receive power for ONE HOUR (Very Short Time Period) with the Beast. And Daniel 7:11 says this Beast/Little Horn is cast into the Burning Fire. But it's an End Times Event.

This Beast does arise out of Europe (born in Greece) in the End Times, but it is a Beast because this MAN, this Dictator conquers Israel, and is given power over them for 42 months. He is the Seventh Head of the Seven Headed Beast. There is no 8th Head, Satan/Apollyon is the Ruler over the Seven Kingdoms, just like Jesus is our Lord/King, and he Rules over us.

After that part the rest goes south in a hurry.

"Being of the seven" does not mean that the 8th head is literally one being, let alone a demon. Just as the other heads, which were kingdoms, the 8th head is also a kingdom, ruled by men. The 8th head is of the seven because it is a culmination of the seven. If you look at Europe as a whole, it is a mixture of many different tongues and peoples, that descend from the previous seven heads, thus making the final United States of Europe that is about to form to be of the seven, meaning a culmination of the seven previous heads. You've come close to understanding these visions, which many do not understand, now don't lose your way in understanding the 8th head. I've outlined a very clear interpretation of these visions, I suggest you reread my study again, along with other studies concerning end time prophecy I have authored in my blog. I just wrote this one that might be useful to you in also gaining more clarity about the events concerning the second coming, http://www.wisdomofgod.co/2017/03/1...-the-bowls-of-wrath-and-inheriting-the-earth/ . Feel free to message me personally if there's anything you want to discuss one on one.

Rondonmonson

So who is His mother? Mary is His biological mother, but is the lady in Revelation 12:1-2 (KJV) and Revelation 12:4-6 (KJV) Mary? And if not, then what or who is she?

My thought is "Israel," because the 12 stars could be the 12 tribes, but I can't be sure.

The Mother of Jesus was Israel, he was prophesied to come forth of of the seed of Abraham. The Sun (Jacob) Moon (Rachel/Leah) and 11 Stars (His Brothers).

Rondonmonson

"Being of the seven" does not mean that the 8th head is literally one being, let alone a demon. Just as the other heads, which were kingdoms, the 8th head is also a kingdom, ruled by men. The 8th head is of the seven because it is a culmination of the seven. If you look at Europe as a whole, it is a mixture of many different tongues and peoples, that descend from the previous seven heads, thus making the final United States of Europe that is about to form to be of the seven, meaning a culmination of the seven previous heads. You've come close to understanding these visions, which many do not understand, now don't lose your way in understanding the 8th head. I've outlined a very clear interpretation of these visions, I suggest you reread my study again, along with other studies concerning end time prophecy I have authored in my blog. I just wrote this one that might be useful to you in also gaining more clarity about the events concerning the second coming, http://www.wisdomofgod.co/2017/03/1...-the-bowls-of-wrath-and-inheriting-the-earth/ . Feel free to message me personally if there's anything you want to discuss one on one.

You did not even mention the Papacy, you go way off a cliff there.

As per the 8th King, the bible tells us who he is if you put it together.

Rev. 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Rev. 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Who ascends out of the bottomless pit?

Rev. 9:9 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star (Angel) fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

Rev. 9:11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

This 8th King is a Demon Spirit.

Last edited:

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned

Rev. 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Rev. 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Rev. 9:9 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star (Angel) fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

Rev. 9:11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

Of course I mentioned the papacy. Clearly you did not read my study entirely, or just skimmed through it.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned

The other thing to note is that the fifth trumpet is not associated with the 8th head of the first beast, for the fifth trumpet is a plague that will be unleashed shortly after the coming of Jesus Christ, for he comes with the sound of trumpets, which are the seven trumpets of revelation. Read that other study I sent you. There is much confusion in your interpretation of prophecy, even though you got a few things right.

Rondonmonson

Of course I mentioned the papacy. Clearly you did not read my study entirely, or just skimmed through it.

Being a preacher of 30 some odd years, I read all of the papacy angle stuff years ago brother. Which is why I stated I knew where you were headed with the Franks/Goths etc. Trust me, I have read it all before, and know every angle about this subject. Because I never discount things util the word of God discounts it for me.

Rondonmonson

The other thing to note is that the fifth trumpet is not associated with the 8th head of the first beast, for the fifth trumpet is a plague that will be unleashed shortly after the coming of Jesus Christ, for he comes with the sound of trumpets, which are the seven trumpets of revelation. Read that other study I sent you. There is much confusion in your interpretation of prophecy, even though you got a few things right.

I never said there was an 8th Head. I explicitly stated there was no 8th Head, that he is just a Demonic Entity. And Jesus Christ comes back at the Seventh Vial, just after the sixth vial gathers all the Nations unto Meggido/Armageddon.

ThreeAngels

So who is His mother? Mary is His biological mother, but is the lady in Revelation 12:1-2 (KJV) and Revelation 12:4-6 (KJV) Mary? And if not, then what or who is she?

My thought is "Israel," because the 12 stars could be the 12 tribes, but I can't be sure.
And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars - Revelation 12:1
A woman in prophecy represents a church. Jeremiah wrote, "I have likened the daughter of Zion to a comely and delicate woman," Jer 6:2. This woman then is the church and the sun with which she is clothed symbolizes the light and glory of the Gospel dispensation. The moon reflects light from the sun and being under her feet, it represents the former Mosaic dispensation with its types and shadows but the antitype and substance is the Gospel. I think that the 12 stars upon her head are the 12 apostles.
Verse 2 continues, "And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered." The church had a great expectation of the Messiah at the time of His incarnation. Concerning His dedication, Luke writes, "And, behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon; and the same man was just and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel ..." Also of Anna the prophetess at this same time, it is written, "And she coming in that instant gave thanks likewise unto the Lord, and spake of him to all them that looked for redemption in Jerusalem." Luke 2:25,38.

Last edited:

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned
I never said there was an 8th Head. I explicitly stated there was no 8th Head, that he is just a Demonic Entity. And Jesus Christ comes back at the Seventh Vial, just after the sixth vial gathers all the Nations unto Meggido/Armageddon.

There is indeed an eighth head, hence,

The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction. (Revelation 17:11 [NIV])

Jesus Christ does not come back at the seventh bowl of wrath, he comes back as the end of the sixth seal, hence,

The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place. Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. They called to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can withstand it?” (Revelation 6:14-17 [NIV])

But shall come the day of the Lord as a thief in the night, in which the heavens by a loud noise shall pass away… (2 Peter 3:10 [ABP])

Therefore I will make the heavens tremble; and the earth will shake from its place at the wrath of the LORD Almighty, in the day of his burning anger. (Isaiah 13:13 [NIV])

Oh, that you would rend the heavens and come down, that the mountains would tremble before you! (Isaiah 64:1 [NIV])

The fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, the beasts of the field, every creature that moves along the ground, and all the people on the face of the earth will tremble at my presence. The mountains will be overturned, the cliffs will crumble and every wall will fall to the ground. (Ezekiel 38:20 [NIV])

Then the earth shook and quaked; And the foundations of the mountains were trembling And were shaken, because He was angry… He bowed the heavens also, and came down With thick darkness under His feet. (Psalm 18:7-9 [NASB])

Bow Your heavens, O LORD, and come down… (Psalm 144:5 [NASB])

The day that the heavens "pass away", or "tremble", or are "bowed" and that the earth is "shaken", or "trembles" is the day that Jesus Christ comes down. Hence why men will hide in the caves of the earth,

Men will go into caves of the rocks And into holes of the ground Before the terror of the LORD And the splendor of His majesty, When He arises to make the earth tremble. In that day men will cast away to the moles and the bats Their idols of silver and their idols of gold, Which they made for themselves to worship, In order to go into the caverns of the rocks and the clefts of the cliffs Before the terror of the LORD and the splendor of His majesty, When He arises to make the earth tremble. (Isaiah 2:19-21 [NASB])

And it is at his coming, that he will then begin to sound the seven trumpets of Revelation. I have outlined a detailed study on all of this here, http://www.wisdomofgod.co/2017/03/1...-the-bowls-of-wrath-and-inheriting-the-earth/ . Stop being stubborn and wise in thine own eye, "that you have heard it all".

Rondonmonson

There is indeed an eighth head, hence,

The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction. (Revelation 17:11 [NIV])
Just not the case.
Rev.13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Rev. 12 and 17 both say SEVEN HEADS not 8. Revelation 17 says the 8th King is OF THE SEVEN. There is no 8th Head. There is ONLY SEVEN. The 8th King is a Demon placed over the 7.

Jesus Christ does not come back at the seventh bowl of wrath, he comes back as the end of the sixth seal, hence,

Wrong, try reading Zechariah chapter 14 and matching it up with Revelation chapter 16. Jerusalem splits into, the Mt of Olives Splits. Jesus conquers the Nations that come against Israel in Both chapters. Revelation 6 is only the men fearing the Wrath of the Lamb. The SEALS are the Wrath of the Lamb, the Trumpets are the Wrath of the Holy Spirit and the Vials are the wrath of God.

Rev. 16:17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done. 18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great. 19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

20 And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.

Zechariah 14:4 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. 2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle (Ant-Christ conquers Jerusalem) ; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. 3 Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle. (Seventh Vial)

4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south. 5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee. 6 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:

This is when Jesus comes back, he sets foot on the Mt of Olives. That is the very Last Vial of Gods Wrath.

But shall come the day of the Lord as a thief in the night, in which the heavens by a loud noise shall pass away… (2 Peter 3:10 [ABP])

Therefore I will make the heavens tremble; and the earth will shake from its place at the wrath of the LORD Almighty, in the day of his burning anger. (Isaiah 13:13 [NIV])

Oh, that you would rend the heavens and come down, that the mountains would tremble before you! (Isaiah 64:1 [NIV])

The Day of the Lord is a 3 1/2 year period of Gods Wrath. It will come LIKE A THIEF but it will last a great while longer then you think.

The fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, the beasts of the field, every creature that moves along the ground, and all the people on the face of the earth will tremble at my presence. The mountains will be overturned, the cliffs will crumble and every wall will fall to the ground. (Ezekiel 38:20 [NIV])

Then the earth shook and quaked; And the foundations of the mountains were trembling And were shaken, because He was angry… He bowed the heavens also, and came down With thick darkness under His feet. (Psalm 18:7-9 [NASB])

Bow Your heavens, O LORD, and come down… (Psalm 144:5 [NASB])

Those scriptures prove nothing, everyone knows that their will be plagues and such during this TIME OF GODS WRATH (3 1/2 YEAR PERIOD).

And it is at his coming, that he will then begin to sound the seven trumpets of Revelation. I have outlined a detailed study on all of this here, http://www.wisdomofgod.co/2017/03/14...ing-the-earth/ . Stop being stubborn and wise in thine own eye, "that you have heard it all".

MMmmmm nope, Jesus comes for the Church. Then the Second Coming is 7 years later after 3 1/2 years of fake peace and security. Followed by 3 1/2 years of Gods Wrath.

The RCC is way outdated man. You got that FROM MEN not from God.

Last edited:

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned
Just not the case.
Rev.13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Rev. 12 and 17 both say SEVEN HEADS not 8. Revelation 17 says the 8th King is OF THE SEVEN. There is no 8th Head. There is ONLY SEVEN. The 8th King is a Demon placed over the 7.

Wrong, try reading Zechariah chapter 14 and matching it up with Revelation chapter 16. Jerusalem splits into, the Mt of Olives Splits. Jesus conquers the Nations that come against Israel in Both chapters. Revelation 6 is only the men fearing the Wrath of the Lamb. The SEALS are the Wrath of the Lamb, the Trumpets are the Wrath of the Holy Spirit and the Vials are the wrath of God.

Rev. 16:17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done. 18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great. 19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

20 And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.

Zechariah 14:4 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. 2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle (Ant-Christ conquers Jerusalem) ; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. 3 Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle. (Seventh Vial)

4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south. 5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee. 6 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:

This is when Jesus comes back, he sets foot on the Mt of lives. That is the very Last Vial of Gods Wrath.

The Day of the Lord is a 3 1/2 year period of Gods Wrath. It will come LIKE A THIEF but it will last a great while longer then you think.

Those scriptures prove nothing, everyone knows that their will be plagues and such during this TIME OF GODS WRATH (3 1/2 YEAR PERIOD).

MMmmmm nope, Jesus comes for the Church. Then the Second Coming is 7 years later after 3 1/2 years of fake peace and security. Followed by 3 1/2 years of Gods Wrath.

The RCC is way outdated man. You got that FROM MEN not from God.

What a subborn "pastor". You will be held in greater judgment for being in error,

Of course Jesus Christ will be at the battle of Armageddon, not because he descended at that moment, but because he has already been on the earth from the time shortly before the sound of the first trumpet blast of Revelation. You are placing the second coming of Jesus Christ much later in time in the book of Revelation, and ignoring countless other prophecies indicating that the events associated with the end of the sixth seal are related to the day of his coming, then begins the trumpet blasts. There is indeed an 8th head because the scriptures declares them thus. There is no "seven year" tribulation, this is a false doctrine. The 490 years prophecy of Daniel are consecutive years. Again, stop being stubborn.

Rondonmonson

What a subborn "pastor". You will be held in greater judgment for being in error,

So I am supposed to listen to MEN instead of God and the Holy Spirit?

Revelation 19 says the Church comes back with Jesus. The 490 Year Decree is a judgment that comes to pass just before Jesus returns.

ThreeAngels

The trumpet is associated with war in the Bible. The prophet says, "...I cannot hold my peace, because thou hast heard, O my soul, the sound of the trumpet, the alarm of war," Jeremiah 4:19. The 7 trumpets reveal the principal warlike and political events which were to occur from the time of Christ's first agent to the end of the world. The fifth trumpet represents the Saracens under Mohammed. To this, most interpreters of the Revelation are agreed.

The trumpet is associated with war in the Bible. The prophet says, "...I cannot hold my peace, because thou hast heard, O my soul, the sound of the trumpet, the alarm of war," Jeremiah 4:19. The 7 trumpets reveal the principal warlike and political events which were to occur from the time of Christ's first agent to the end of the world.
Most interpreters of the Revelation are agreed that the fifth trumpet represents the Saracens under Mohammed. Under this trumpet we read, "And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit." Revelation 9:1. This star is Mohammed. The Greek word for bottomless pit is deep, bottomless, profound. This is a fit description of Arabia.

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned
So I am supposed to listen to MEN instead of God and the Holy Spirit?

Revelation 19 says the Church comes back with Jesus. The 490 Year Decree is a judgment that comes to pass just before Jesus returns.

It is not the holy spirit who you are listening to, but your own voice and your own heart, for the holy spirit would not lead you to doctrinal error as you clearly are in. Jesus Christ does not come to earth with the elect, he comes back with angels,

so as to support your hearts blameless in holiness before the God and our father, at the arrival of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his holy ones. (I Thessalonians 3:13 [ABP])

Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about them: “See, the Lord is coming with thousands upon thousands of his holy ones (Jude 1:14 [NIV])

And God will provide rest for you who are being persecuted and also for us when the Lord Jesus appears from heaven. He will come with his mighty angels, (2 Thessalonians 1:7 [NLT])

When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. (Matthew 25:31 [NIV])

For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father’s glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what they have done. (Matthew 16:27 [NIV])

If anyone is ashamed of me and my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, the Son of Man will be ashamed of them when he comes in his Father’s glory with the holy angels.” (Mark 8:38 [NIV])

The 490 prophecy began with the rebuilding of Jerusalem and ended with Jesus Christ confirming his new covenant by his own blood, in which case he then caused the end of sacrifices, and the end of sin,

Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy. "So you are to know and discern that from the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince there will be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; it will be built again, with plaza and moat, even in times of distress. And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined. (Daniel 9:24-26 [KJV])

And he shall make a strong covenant with many for one week, and for half of the week he shall put an end to sacrifice and offering. And on the wing of abominations shall come one who makes desolate, until the decreed end is poured out on the desolator.” (Daniel 9:27 [ESV])

As such, the 70 weeks prophecy is fulfilled.