TERROR IS A SWORD OF JUDGEMENT.

marhig

Your form of religion does not require a person to worship in spirit or in truth. All you do is worship from the flesh and in lies.

I don't care what you think of me, I only care what God thinks of me.

Truster, these are children who have just died, there are many in hospital suffering. Many families are going through grief. Have some compassion will you!

Mark 10

And they brought young children to him, that he should touch them: and his disciples rebuked those that brought them. But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God. Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein. And he took them up in his arms, put his hands upon them, and blessed them

And this is true religion before God

James 1

Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

It's not to make people fatherless and widows, but to go and help those who are suffering and care for them, and also that we ourselves remain unspotted from the world.

marhig

When good or bad news is heard. The very first thought you have denotes whether you worship in spirit and in truth… or not.

To whom do you give honour, power and glory. Yah Veh Elohim or Satan?

You give power and glory to Satan when you say terrorism is an act of God!

He will love God to be made out to be evil like that. And you're doing a good job of promoting his lies!

Truster

I don't care what you think of me, I only care what God thinks of me.

Truster, these are children who have just died, there are many in hospital suffering. Many families are going through grief. Have some compassion will you!

Mark 10

And they brought young children to him, that he should touch them: and his disciples rebuked those that brought them. But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God. Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein. And he took them up in his arms, put his hands upon them, and blessed them

And this is true religion before God

James 1

Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

It's not to make people fatherless and widows, but to go and help those who are suffering and care for them, and also that we ourselves remain unspotted from the world.

Your thoughts are all directed to the ills that befall man and not Him who judges man.

Truster

You have no compassion, you are not of God. I've got nothing left to say to you regarding this. May God forgive you!

I'm able to say and to sing this:

"Amen! Praise and glory and wisdom and thanks and honor and power and strength be to our Elohim for ever and ever. Amen!"
Rev. 7:12

But you can't.

marhig

I'm able to say and to sing this:

"Amen! Praise and glory and wisdom and thanks and honor and power and strength be to our Elohim for ever and ever. Amen!"
Rev. 7:12

But you can't.
Luke 9

And it came to pass, when the time was come that he should be received up, he stedfastly set his face to go to Jerusalem,*And sent messengers before his face: and they went, and entered into a village of the Samaritans, to make ready for him.*And they did not receive him, because his face was as though he would go to Jerusalem.And when his disciples James and John saw*this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did? ]But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.*For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save*them. And they went to another village.

Those born of God, who walk in Spirit and in truth, seek to help as care for others through Christ, not destroy, or glorify murder by terrorists as an act of God!

And those who belong to God, will be of the same heart as him. He came to save lives not destroy them. He rebukes those who want to destroy the lives of others. He didn't even want to destroy those who didn't receive him, so he certainly isn't going to want to destroy the lives of children!

Truster

Luke 9

And it came to pass, when the time was come that he should be received up, he stedfastly set his face to go to Jerusalem,*And sent messengers before his face: and they went, and entered into a village of the Samaritans, to make ready for him.*And they did not receive him, because his face was as though he would go to Jerusalem.And when his disciples James and John saw*this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did? ]But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.*For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save*them. And they went to another village.

Those born of God, who walk in Spirit and in truth, seek to help as care for others through Christ, not destroy, or glorify murder by terrorists as an act of God!

And those who belong to God, will be of the same heart as him. He came to save lives not destroy them. He rebukes those who want to destroy the lives of others. He didn't even want to destroy those who didn't receive him, so he certainly isn't going to want to destroy the lives of children!

You are in the gall of bitterness, and in the bond of iniquity. You walk in the vanity of your mind.

marhig

You are in the gall of bitterness, and in the bond of iniquity. You walk in the vanity of your mind.
You don't know the love God, nor do you have the life of his son within you! Because if you did, you would show compassion and mercy and love toward those suffering. But you are hard and full of yourself, and show no compassion for others whatsoever!

Truster

You don't know the love God, nor do you have the life of his son within you! Because if you did, you would show compassion and mercy and love toward those suffering. But you are hard and full of yourself, and show no compassion for others whatsoever!

My first duty is towards my Maker and my Redeemer with all my heart, soul and might, then my neighbour. I will not allow your sentimental claptrap interfere with my duty.

marhig

My first duty is towards my Maker and my Redeemer with all my heart, soul and might, then my neighbour. I will not allow your sentimental claptrap interfere with my duty.
If that is so, then you would show compassion for all those who have just lost their children and members of their families! But no, you show no compassion whatsoever, nothing, and why? because you are not of God!

Truster

If that is so, then you would show compassion for all those who have just lost their children and members of their families! But no, you show no compassion whatsoever, nothing, and why? because you are not of God!

How do you know what I feel or don't feel?

Just because I'm not doing the worldly dance? And singing the worldly song?

You are most certainly born of the flesh and remain in the flesh.

nikolai_42

The word of the LORD came to me: "Son of man, suppose a country sins against me by being unfaithful, and I stretch out my hand against it, cut off its bread supply, cause famine to come on it, and kill both people and animals. Even if these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they would save only their own lives by their righteousness, declares the sovereign LORD. "Suppose I were to send wild animals through the land and kill its children, leaving it desolate, without travelers due to the wild animals. Even if these three men were in it, as surely as I live, declares the sovereign LORD, they could not save their own sons or daughters; they would save only their own lives, and the land would become desolate. "Or suppose I were to bring a sword against that land and say, 'Let a sword pass through the land,' and I were to kill both people and animals. Even if these three men were in it, as surely as I live, declares the sovereign LORD, they could not save their own sons or daughters– they would save only their own lives. "Or suppose I were to send a plague into that land, and pour out my rage on it with bloodshed, killing both people and animals. Even if Noah, Daniel, and Job were in it, as surely as I live, declares the sovereign LORD, they could not save their own son or daughter; they would save only their own lives by their righteousness. "For this is what the sovereign LORD says: How much worse will it be when I send my four terrible judgments– sword, famine, wild animals, and plague– to Jerusalem to kill both people and animals! Yet some survivors will be left in it, sons and daughters who will be brought out. They will come out to you, and when you see their behavior and their deeds, you will be consoled about the catastrophe I have brought on Jerusalem– for everything I brought on it. They will console you when you see their behavior and their deeds, because you will know that it was not without reason that I have done everything which I have done in it, declares the sovereign LORD." (Ezekiel. 14:12-15:1)​

While it is very true that God appoints all these things to happen - that He works righteousness and judgment and desires the repentance of the wicked (and judges when He pleases), He also said this through Ezekiel :

Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord God, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?
Ezekiel 33:11

His judgments are intended to bring about repentance in those that have ears to hear :

There were present at that season some that told him of the Galilaeans, whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices.
And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things?
I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem?

Luke 13:1-5

But even the Savior wept over Jerusalem - knowing what was coming upon them. And then instructed them to weep for themselves and their children.

But Jesus turning unto them said, Daughters of Jerusalem, weep not for me, but weep for yourselves, and for your children.
For, behold, the days are coming, in the which they shall say, Blessed are the barren, and the wombs that never bare, and the paps which never gave suck.
Then shall they begin to say to the mountains, Fall on us; and to the hills, Cover us.
For if they do these things in a green tree, what shall be done in the dry?

Luke 23:28-31

His judgments are true but should be a call to humility and repentance.

marhig

How do you know what I feel or don't feel?

Just because I'm not doing the worldly dance? And singing the worldly song?

You are most certainly born of the flesh and remain in the flesh.
Truster no matter what you believe, if you had any compassion whatsoever, you would feel for those people who have just lost their families. You have shown no sympathy or empathy for them whatsoever!

Jesus judged and put to death with the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. He did not come with weapons of the world, and he had compassion for those who suffered that's why he healed them. And he loved even those who hated him and put him to death, asking God to forgive them.

You don't show the love and compassion of Christ Jesus in your posts. You are hard hearted.

Truster

While it is very true that God appoints all these things to happen - that He works righteousness and judgment and desires the repentance of the wicked (and judges when He pleases), He also said this through Ezekiel :

Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord God, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?
Ezekiel 33:11

His judgments are intended to bring about repentance in those that have ears to hear :

There were present at that season some that told him of the Galilaeans, whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices.
And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things?
Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem?

Luke 13:1-5

But even the Savior wept over Jerusalem - knowing what was coming upon them. And then instructed them to weep for themselves and their children.

But Jesus turning unto them said, Daughters of Jerusalem, weep not for me, but weep for yourselves, and for your children.
For, behold, the days are coming, in the which they shall say, Blessed are the barren, and the wombs that never bare, and the paps which never gave suck.
Then shall they begin to say to the mountains, Fall on us; and to the hills, Cover us.
For if they do these things in a green tree, what shall be done in the dry?

Luke 23:28-31

His judgments are true but should be a call to humility and repentance.

Try reading post 18

Truster

Truster no matter what you believe, if you had any compassion whatsoever, you would feel for those people who have just lost their families. You have shown no sympathy or empathy for them whatsoever!

Jesus judged and put to death with the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. He did not come with weapons of the world, and he had compassion for those who suffered that's why he healed them. And he loved even those who hated him and put him to death, asking God to forgive them.

You don't show the love and compassion of Christ Jesus in your posts. You are hard hearted.

I don't need to show you anything. Yah Veh Elohim knows my intentions, my thoughts and is aware of my words before I speak them.

I have no fear of man in declaring His will and purpose as it unfolds in time.

nikolai_42

Try reading post 18

On the national scale it is absolutely true and clear that repentance has not been the response. But on the individual level, there are still those who are being apprehended by God and so our approach as created beings - should it not be one of intercession for those who are so judged? Isn't that what Abraham did in behalf of Sodom and Gomorrah (though it was still destroyed because of the utter lack of righteous men therein)? Isn't that what Daniel did in humbling himself before the Almighty in Babylon to seek forgiveness for he and his people and have their captivity turned back? Isn't that something of what Job learned - having been afflicted by Satan at the direction of the Almighty Himself? His captivity was turned when he prayed for his friends and after he repented in dust and ashes of his poor understanding of his Creator.

Shouldn't we have the same approach? And if a people are past the point of no return, then let that irrevocable judgment come. But like David did with his dying son, until that final irrevocable judgment come, should we not implore God for repentance? For the living, of course.

Truster

On the national scale it is absolutely true and clear that repentance has not been the response. But on the individual level, there are still those who are being apprehended by God and so our approach as created beings - should it not be one of intercession for those who are so judged? Isn't that what Abraham did in behalf of Sodom and Gomorrah (though it was still destroyed because of the utter lack of righteous men therein)? Isn't that what Daniel did in humbling himself before the Almighty in Babylon to seek forgiveness for he and his people and have their captivity turned back? Isn't that something of what Job learned - having been afflicted by Satan at the direction of the Almighty Himself? His captivity was turned when he prayed for his friends and after he repented in dust and ashes of his poor understanding of his Creator.

Shouldn't we have the same approach? And if a people are past the point of no return, then let that irrevocable judgment come. But like David did with his dying son, until that final irrevocable judgment come, should we not implore God for repentance? For the living, of course.

I know what my approach is and know for an absolute fact that my approach, for me, is the right one.

Why do you people always take that which is meant to glorify the Almighty, always bring man and his works into the forefront? What He hath worked ,becomes what man should do...

"For as many as are led by the Spirit of Elohim, they are the sons of Elohim."

I know for an absolute fact that wherever I am, whatever I intend, think, say or do. That I am in the centre of the will of the Eternal Almighty. Because He has both placed and keeps me here.

marhig

Yes we should, and this is the love and mercy of God, he said to Abraham that if he could find just ten righteous, then he would not destroy the whole city. Even those who were wicked! Just because there were 10 that we righteous.

And our Lord Jesus said that if one sinner repents then all the angels in heaven rejoice!

We are here to bring the love of God and the life of Christ to others, with the hope that Christ through us will save many and bring them back to God.

Truster

Yes we should, and this is the love and mercy of God, he said to Abraham that if he could find just ten righteous, then he would not destroy the whole city.

And our Lord Jesus said that if one sinner repents then all the angels in heaven rejoice!

We are here to bring the love of God and the life of Christ to others, with the hope that Christ through us will save many and bring them back to God.

"And our Lord Jesus said that if one sinner repents then all the angels in heaven rejoice!" END QUOTE

That is an out and out lie. What Messiah actually said was:

Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of Elohim over one sinner that repenteth.​