TERROR IS A SWORD OF JUDGEMENT.

marhig

Elohim is glorified in the death as well as salvation of sinners. In the former His justice and judgement is glorified and in the latter His grace.
The only way God is glorified in death is death to self so that he can be glorified through us when we live by his will. And his life and love is seen in and through us!

You are just full of hardness and judgment, you show none of his love.

marhig

You always divert from the answers you are given and repeatedly ask questions while completely ignoring answers.
So? Did eve die naturally? I'm asking because it is relevant to what you have said!

By the way, you didn't ask me a question regarding Eve! Or any answers!

marhig

You are paying me to much attention and in doing so you are being unfaithful to him. It makes me uncomfortable.
Unfaithful to him??? Your crazy!

I'm faithful to God, and he comes before my husband, who also puts God before me!

And I'm not paying you any attention to you personally, I'm speaking against your twisted teachings.

Truster

Unfaithful to him??? Your crazy!

I'm faithful to God, and he comes before my husband, who also puts God before me!

And I'm not paying you any attention to you personally, I'm speaking against your twisted teachings.

You are unfaithful to Elohim, because you are an unfaithful woman.

marhig

You are unfaithful to Elohim, because you are an unfaithful woman.
Unfaithful woman? Now you're Judging me personally again without knowing me. You need the stop that you know! God says it's wrong!

Anyway I've got better things to do than speak with you about what I'm like.

glorydaz

Unfaithful woman? Now you're Judging me personally again without knowing me. You need the stop that you know! God says it's wrong!

Poor Bluster, and it's his favorite thing to do. :chuckle:

Truster

Your duty is to your husband now push off.

Truster

The angel of Yah Veh has been busy in London.

Terror and war is a great sword in the hands of the Eternal Almighty. The Almighty uses the wicked to slay the wicked.

“There is no peace unto the wicked says my Elohim”.​

And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.​

Wherever judgement falls I always Google G*Y Pride for the city in which the destruction took place. Guess what?