Ted Nugent blames the Jews

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
My point about Frey was that after he died aCW is posting tributes to him. I've got nothing against the guy and like the Eagles music better than I care for Bowie's. But, when he's in a thread asking if anyone has evidence that Bowie repented before death and I simply asked him if he had any evidence that Frey did, he started drooling and foaming at the mouth like he usually does when he paints himself into a corner.

Well, like aCW said in another thread:

I'm giving them a pass cuz they weren't faggots.

So that makes everything else kosher.

chair

Perhaps you should look into the dictionary and see what the word secular means:

of or relating to worldly things or to things that are not regarded as religious, spiritual, or sacred; temporal:

Man's moral code vs God's.

You never answered this, though you did try to evade the question:

When the Bible says: "Do not steal" - is that "relating to worldly things"?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
First time I've heard such.

Very disgusting.

The God I worship forgave me for my sins. He's the same God that Ted Nugent worships. Maybe you should quit trying to be popular with all of TOL's secular humanists and look into what Ted Nugent is currently doing instead of what he's done in the past.

This is why secular humanists HATE Ted Nugent: he knows who gives us rights: God.

Warning! Nugent doesn't mix words so his language might be offensive to the effeminate.

Ted Nugent on the 2nd Amendment and self defense

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You never answered this, though you did try to evade the question:

When the Bible says: "Do not steal" - is that "relating to worldly things"?

I didn't answer it because I don't fall prey to smokescreens. Figure it out for yourself.

OCTOBER23

TED NUGENT

LIKE EVERYONE SHOULD LISTEN TO HIS OPINION

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:,,,,,,,,,,:rotfl:
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:,,,,,,,,,,,:rotfl:

Last edited:

This Charming Manc

ACW you are getting slated for this because you are a hypocrite.

A behavior what you rant and obsess about criticizing in a 'left wing homo' your are quiet happy to turn a blind eye to in a right wing conservative gun nut.

It tells me you have no concern about the moral issues involved and just desire to rain hypocritical righteous indignation down on those who different than you.

Last edited:

bybee

The God I worship forgave me for my sins. He's the same God that Ted Nugent worships. Maybe you should quit trying to be popular with all of TOL's secular humanists and look into what Ted Nugent is currently doing instead of what he's done in the past.

This is why secular humanists HATE Ted Nugent: he knows who gives us rights: God.

Warning! Nugent doesn't mix words so his language might be offensive to the effeminate.

Ted Nugent on the 2nd Amendment and self defense

Well... offensive to those with a proper upbringing....

PureX

ACW you are getting slated for this because you are a hypocrite.

A behavior what you rant and obsess about criticizing in a 'left wing homo' your are quiet happy to turn a blind eye to in a right wing conservative gun nut.

It tells me you have no concern about the moral issues involved and just desire to rain hypocritical righteous indignation down on those who different than you.
Ya think? :chuckle:

Who here doesn't already know this but aCW? And he certainly isn't going to acknowledge it!

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

That doesn't change my opinion concerning the words to that song.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
That doesn't change my opinion concerning the words to that song.

To my knowledge no one is defending the song. Note how your secular humanist hero doesn't happen to mention other musicians that had the same theme in their music:

Top Ten Jailbait Songs:
http://ultimateclassicrock.com/jailbait-songs/

Being the God-fearing person that my widdle friend zoo22 is, without a doubt he'll be addressing each of those songs in a separate thread (yeah, uh huh).

Also note the tag at the bottom of the thread where one of TOL's sodomites calls me a pedophile.

PureX

I'll defend the song.

It's art. And one of the primary purposes of art is to reflect the soul of a society back on itself. Violent rap music, misogynistic heavy metal and rap music, and even that horrific vacuous pop music (think Donny and Marie Osmond) are all reflections of the ugly truth within our own cultural 'soul'. And we NEED to see it. We NEED the artists among us to push it right into our faces, so that we are forced to see who we really are, and what we really allow ourselves to think and to do as a people. Otherwise, all we'll ever see about ourselves is what the government, the news media, the church, and the advertisers want us to see. And they are all liars; through and through!

Ted Nugent was a lousy artist, which is why he's been a 'has-been' artist for 40 years and was an actual artist for only about 5. But he once was an artist. And as such, he did hold up that cultural mirror. And he did it honestly and effectively if we found ourselves disgusted by what we saw, there.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'll defend the song.

It's art...

There ya have it folks, one of zoo22's close secular humanist allies calls a song about having sex with underage minors "art" (for some reason I get the sneakin suspicion that PureX won't be called a pedophile by his secular humanist allies though).

Ted Nugent was a lousy artist...

I was never a fan of Nugent, solely because it wasn't the kind of music that I liked.

That being said: Try to tell me that Nugent doesn't play a mean guitar as seen in this video when he was part of the Amboy Dukes:

Ted Nugent and Amboy Dukes: Journey to the Center of the Mind

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I was never a fan of Nugent, solely because it wasn't the kind of music that I liked.

That being said: Try to tell me that Nugent doesn't play a mean guitar as seen in this video when he was part of the Amboy Dukes

Did you know that "Journey to the Center of the Mind" is a psychedelic druggie anthem? But they weren't faggots, and Nugent does play a "mean guitar" in it, so I'm guessing you're cool with it.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Did you know that "Journey to the Center of the Mind" is a psychedelic druggie anthem? But they weren't faggots, and Nugent does play a "mean guitar" in it, so I'm guessing you're cool with it.

(My my, someone is taking my comment from the David Bowie thread very hard).

There was a reason that era was known as the era of "drugs, sex and rock n roll".

I notice that you didn't belittle your secular humanist ally PureX for defending Nugent's "jailbait"s song.

Why don't you be a trendsetter and call PureX a pedophile like one of your buddies did to me in the tags at the bottom of the thread?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

From "Jailbait" by Ted Nugent:

Well, I don't care if you're just 13
You look too good to be true
I just know that you're probably clean...
Jailbait you look fine, fine, fine...

It's quite alright, I asked your mama
Wait a minute, officer
Don't put those handcuffs on me
Put them on her, and I'll share her with you

:rotfl:

Some of you take things way too seriously.