Targeting Christians?

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
You have yet to explain WHY you believe this is understandable in any way.
I have tried to say over and over and over again that when people feel pushed, they often push back.

There is a normal human reason behind every action, however evil it is.
It is basically a cry for help.

I don't know what else to say. I believe in redemption and mercy as did Jesus and John the Baptizer. It has always worked for me in my personal life and in my work life.

It's also the fact that those we want to ignore we sometimes tell them their brains are dysfunctional and hard to understand.

alwight

Nutters with bombs are even more effortless and kill loads more people at once than guns.

Do you think they care that bomb-making is illegal?

Cars and planes work well for that end also, should we ban them?
I'm not aware of any bomb culture going on, or that people fall in love with bombs as they apparently do with their guns.
Presumably you don't mind bombs being banned?
Or perhaps you insist on the right for all Americans to own hand-grenades?:rolleyes:

I can accept that a gun is arguably only for self defence, so why not restrict them specifically to where there might be some demonstrable need?
Some here in the UK can own specific types of guns for specific reasons, but they don't get to own or drool over an arsenal of assault or tactical weapons.

Guns can't be un-invented or totally controlled of course but why should any society need to be awash with them? Perhaps as objects of desire that for some nutters seem to say "shoot, shoot, kill! kill".

At least show some desire to try and do something about it Americans, it isn't working! :nono:

OCTOBER23

THE GUY WAS AN ATHEIST AND SHOT RELIGIOUS PEOPLE.

I AM A SECURITY GUARD AND THAT IS WHAT THE SCHOOLS SHOULD HAVE.

That is the wave of the future.:cowboy::cow:

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
And of course you equivocate, instead of answering the question. Try again and here it is again to refresh your memory:
EVERY act of violence is a cry for help. That has been my experience using nonviolent communication and actions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zz0-6jakwUc

A perfect example of how nonviolence works.

And there is a new movie out--a true story--where a Christian woman was held prisoner in her own home by a murderer who broke into her house and was able to repent and face justice.

And there are many, many other stories of women who used their faith to stop potential violence.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Not at all.
The meaning of my communication is found in the response it elicits. And if I don't like that response, I need to change what I am doing instead of blaming the other person for "not getting it."

It's a good rule of thumb that I try to follow. It keeps me from blaming others for my own failures.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I'm not aware of any bomb culture going on, or that people fall in love with bombs as they apparently do with their guns.
Presumably you don't mind bombs being banned?
Or perhaps you insist on the right for all Americans to own hand-grenades?:rolleyes:

I can accept that a gun is arguably only for self defence, so why not restrict them specifically to where there might be some demonstrable need?
Some here in the UK can own specific types of guns for specific reasons, but they don't get to own or drool over an arsenal of assault or tactical weapons.

Guns can't be un-invented or totally controlled of course but why should any society need to be awash with them? Perhaps as objects of desire that for some nutters seem to say "shoot, shoot, kill! kill".

At least show some desire to try and do something about it Americans, it isn't working! :nono:

See http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4475822#post4475822