Stumblingblock Truths of the Gospel !

Nanja

Nanja

Very good!

Christ as their Saviour gives them repentance Acts 5:31

31 Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

Acts 11:18

18 When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified God, saying, Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life.

All the Elect until the end will manifest their Gift of Repentance from their Saviour.

Yes we shall Brother, "and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still"

The Lord Bless You!

~~~

beloved57

Yes we shall Brother, "and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still"

The Lord Bless You!

~~~

Amen, the elect of God are born into the World righteous and holy because of what Christ blood has done for them.

Nanja

Amen, the elect of God are born into the World righteous and holy because of what Christ blood has done for them.

So True! Even when the elect were enemies and unbelievers they were reconciled to God, received in to His Favor Rom. 5:10. Their sins were were laid on their Surety Heb. 7:22; Is. 53:6 not to them 2 Cor. 5:19. They were abjured Righteous according to God's Law and Justice by His perfect Obedience on their behalf Rom. 5:8,19.

Rom. 4:6-8
6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,
7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.
8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

~~~

marhig

What????? No way, that's just so far from the truth it's unbelievable! We are all sinners and have all fallen short of the glory of God!

We we're all born into sinful flesh, yet we were sinless as babies, we haven't sinned until we start obeying flesh, and we're not held fully accountable whilst we are ignorant of our sins, but once we say we see and we know what is right and wrong, then we are held accountable for our sins and we are in danger being chastised. We are to deny ourselves, we are far from righteous, it's only Christ by the spirit that gives us the strength overcome

You weren't born righteous and holy because of the blood of Christ at all, you have to repent of your sins and have faith like everyone else, then turn from your sins and obey the living God so that the blood Christ can cleanse your from within.

No wonder I don't follow any denomination, many have twisted the truth into a lie!

marhig

So True! Even when the elect were enemies and unbelievers they were reconciled to God, received in to His Favor Rom. 5:10. Their sins were were laid on their Surety Heb. 7:22; Is. 53:6 not to them 2 Cor. 5:19. They were abjured Righteous according to God's Law and Justice by His perfect Obedience on their behalf Rom. 5:8,19.

Rom. 4:6-8
6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,
7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.
8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

~~~
You two go ahead lick yourselves clean, but until we are baptised of the spirit and we are born anew, then we are still dead in our sins.

Without Christ manifest in our hearts and his life lived through us, then God doesn't even see us! And that comes through repentance, faith and turning from sin!

Nanja

You two go ahead lick yourselves clean, but until we are baptised of the spirit and we are born anew, then we are still dead in our sins.

Without Christ manifest in our hearts and his life lived through us, then God doesn't even see us! And that comes through repentance, faith and turning from sin!

Those Christ died for were reconciled to God while being enemies and unbelievers.

Rom. 5:10
For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

~~~

popsthebuilder

Romans: 5. 18. Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk

marhig

Those Christ died for were reconciled to God while being enemies and unbelievers.

For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

~~~

I don't get how some of you can't see that we are saved by his life? All as you say is that we are reconciled by his death and that you are saved by his death but I don't hear the other half of that verse very often, that we are saved by his life?

The only way we are reconciled to God is because Jesus was dead to this world and he brought us the ministry of reconciliation, the gospel. And we are reconciled to God by believing in him and turning to God. But we are saved by his life, by having his life within, and we are being saved everyday from sin by the Christ through the holy spirit giving us the strength overcome and that's only it we are living by the will of God, then we will be living it out and partaking in the sufferings of Christ and you will know Gods true people, by their fruits and you will Christ in them by their lives. They will be living in a new and living way through Christ.

Many talk about the death of Christ, what about his life? As this is what Paul says that we are saved by, and through faith by the grace of God!

Without Christ living in our hearts, we're dead in sin and living by the will of our flesh under the control of Satan.

If Christ is truly in our hearts, And we are led by the spirit, then we will be turning from sin and living by the will of God and laying down our lives to bring his love and the life Christ to others.

Last edited:

beloved57

Nanja

They were abjured Righteous according to God's Law and Justice by His perfect Obedience on their behalf Rom. 5:8,19.

Amen Sister! I have a post coming on that very thing, hence confirming the limited atonement of Christ.

beloved57

Marhig

What????? No way, that's just so far from the truth it's unbelievable! We are all sinners and have all fallen short of the glory of God!
That's why you and I know and believe in different God's and Jesus Christ.

beloved57

Romans: 5. 18. Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

That's limited atonement right there. I will show that later today.

beloved57

We don't believe in your jesus and god.

beloved57

~~~

Amen Sister!

beloved57

I don't get how some of you can't see that we are saved by his life? All as you say is that we are reconciled by his death and that you are saved by his death but I don't hear the other half of that verse very often, that we are saved by his life?

The only way we are reconciled to God is because Jesus was dead to this world and he brought us the ministry of reconciliation, the gospel. And we are reconciled to God by believing in him and turning to God. But we are saved by his life, by having his life within, and we are being saved everyday from sin by the Christ through the holy spirit giving us the strength overcome and that's only it we are living by the will of God, then we will be living it out and partaking in the sufferings of Christ and you will know Gods true people, by their fruits and you will Christ in them by their lives. They will be living in a new and living way through Christ.

Many talk about the death of Christ, what about his life? As this is what Paul says that we are saved by, and through faith by the grace of God!

Without Christ living in our hearts, we're dead in sin and living by the will of our flesh under the control of Satan.

If Christ is truly in our hearts, And we are led by the spirit, then we will be turning from sin and living by the will of God and laying down our lives to bring his love and the life Christ to others.

Those Christ died for are reconciled to God by His Death, while they are enemies.Rom 5:10 If they are reconciled to God then they are saved and in a right relationship with God.

marhig

Those Christ died for are reconciled to God by His Death, while they are enemies.Rom 5:10 If they are reconciled to God then they are saved and in a right relationship with God.

Still no life, without the life of Christ we are not saved and we are dead in our sins.

I'm off to make me husband's tea.

beloved57

Still no life, without the life of Christ we are not saved and we are dead in our sins.

I'm off to make me husband's tea.

That's in your religion. Those Christ died for and reconciled to God while they are enemies, Christ is their life ! That's why they are reconciled to God.

popsthebuilder

So you agree that reconciliation and salvation aren't synonymous? That it is a process of sorts?

Just curious?

Also; you mentioned showing me something about limited atonement or some such thing.

Peace