STOLEN VALOUR

popsthebuilder

It's down to you to search the scriptures.
I have no problem with that.

I just thought that since the verses you referenced initially said the opposite of what you said, that you might want to reference some others. I'll gladly read the entire book again.

I don't know that the Word would ever come without effectual power unless it was only guised as the Word.

peace

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

Truster

I have no problem with that.

I just thought that since the verses you referenced initially said the opposite of what you said, that you might want to reference some others. I'll gladly read the entire book again.

I don't know that the Word would ever come without effectual power unless it was only guised as the Word.

peace

You have received the bare word and that without power.

Epoisses

@ Truster;

I couldn't find where it says the word comes without power in the verses you referenced.

Welcome back. I had heard you got banned. Can I ask why?

Regardless; welcome back.

peace

Truster got banned for being stupid. You act stupid you get slapped.

Truster

Wow.... That's a singular verse of scripture? Really.....

It is your misuse of said scripture I take issue with silly not the scripture itself.

Spoken once by the prophet and repeated by Messiah and Paul. But you having no knowledge of scripture whatsoever are ignorant of the scripture and the doctrine.

popsthebuilder

Spoken once by the prophet and repeated by Messiah and Paul. But you having no knowledge of scripture whatsoever are ignorant of the scripture and the doctrine.
Only within your delusion am I ignorant of scripture or true doctrine.

Truster

Matthew 13:14
In them the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled: 'You will be ever hearing but never understanding; you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.

Mark 4:12
so that, 'they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven.'"

Luke 8:10
He replied, "The knowledge of the mysteries of the kingdom of God has been given to you, but to others I speak in parables, so that, 'Though seeing, they may not see; though hearing, they may not understand.'

John 12:40
"He has blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts, so that they cannot see with their eyes, and understand with their hearts, and turn, and I would heal them."

Acts 28:26
Go to this people and say, "You will be ever hearing but never understanding; you will be ever seeing but never perceiving."

Romans 11:8
as it is written: "God gave them a spirit of stupor, eyes that could not see, and ears that could not hear, to this very day."

Deuteronomy 29:4
"Yet to this day the LORD has not given you a heart to know, nor eyes to see, nor ears to hear.

Proverbs 28:5
Evil men do not understand justice, But those who seek the LORD understand all things.

Isaiah 29:10
For the LORD has poured over you a spirit of deep sleep, He has shut your eyes, the prophets; And He has covered your heads, the seers.

Isaiah 29:14
Therefore behold, I will once again deal marvelously with this people, wondrously marvelous; And the wisdom of their wise men will perish, And the discernment of their discerning men will be concealed."

popsthebuilder

You said it was a singular verse....blind.
Singular verse; as in the singular verse you posted initially.

All you do is seek to condemn me.

You never will.

GOD protects IT'S possessions. I was given to GOD imidiatlay upon receiving the free gift of faith through the Word.
I may be able to loose my own salvation, but you are surely powerless to do such for me.

Your incessant attempts at such speak to the genuine character of your spirit.

Truster

Singular verse; as in the singular verse you posted initially.

All you do is seek to condemn me.

You never will.

GOD protects IT'S possessions. I was given to GOD imidiatlay upon receiving the free gift of faith through the Word.
I may be able to loose my own salvation, but you are surely powerless to do such for me.

Your incessant attempts at such speak to the genuine character of your spirit.

You are already condemned, as a hypocrite