STOLEN VALOUR

Truster

STOLEN VALOUR​

The victory of Messiah was the act of extreme valour carried out for the salvation His people:

“And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name YAH SHUA: for he shall save his people from their sins.”

Anyone claiming to be one of His people while still in sin is stealing His valour.

Unless you have been converted, regenerated and granted repentance you are charged with having STOLEN VALOUR.

Last edited:

Truster

PSALM 118:15,16
The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tabernacles of the righteous: the right hand of YAH VEH doeth valiantly.The right hand of YAH VEH is exalted: the right hand of YAH VEH doeth valiantly.​

Truster

The Egyptians saw the children of Yisra’El pass through the Red Sea by trust and attempted to do the same and they were destroyed.

By trust they passed through the Red sea as by dry land: which the Egyptians assaying to do were drowned.​
Hebrews 11:29

Those that see the heirs of grace passing through time, while living by trust, and attempt to follow them, will also be destroyed.

“How are they brought unto desolation, as in a blink! in consuming they are consumed with terrors”.​

STOLEN VALOUR

Truster

Also known as “fake warriors”.

Being fake they have not put on the whole armour of Elohim and so they cannot pray in the Spirit for all the saints. Ephesians 6:18 For this reason alone it is necessary to expose the fakes so that when we share our weakness we know that the true warrior will be valiant in prayer.

Last edited:

Truster

These thieves and fakes are exposed by true men who spot something out of place in what they wear or profess.

The same applies to false brethren and false teachers. They fool the unregenerate and even gather praise for their words and actions, but they cannot fool the regenerate. We see and hear them as they really are and not how they perceive and promote themselves as being.

Last edited:

Truster

How many are going to meetings today clutching their STOLEN VALOUR?

How many will sit in pews listening to the false teachings of those who have STOLEN VALOUR?

May the Eternal Almighty have mercy upon you and open your eyes.

Last edited:

Truster

The valour of Messiah in the work of redemption pleased the Father. It gives the Eternal Son the right to advocate on behalf of the guilty sinner and ask that the sinner be justified.

Those that rest in Stolen Valour will be trying to apply justification to themselves. When a man has been truly justified, by the trust of Messiah, that man will be converted and regenerated while at the same time receiving trust and repentance. These men will gladly be prepared and decisively give an account for the hope they now possess. The account will always and only glorify the Eternal Almighty.

Fakes glorify mankind and in doing so glorify Satan who works in the children of disobedience.

Most people on TOL refuse to give such an account. Those that do inevitably give glory to the flesh.

oatmeal

STOLEN VALOUR​

The victory of Messiah was the act of extreme valour carried out for the salvation His people:

“And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name YAH SHUA: for he shall save his people from their sins.”

Anyone claiming to be one of His people while still in sin is stealing His valour.

Unless you have been converted, regenerated and granted repentance you are charged with having STOLEN VALOUR.

Well, if your theology of no one having free will is correct, then why do you blame anyone who still errs at times? After all, if God does all the choosing and has all control, then it is not the person's blame for still not living a perfectly sinless life.

If we have no free will to choose to do what is right, but it is God, then you should be blaming God for other people's sins, people who evidently are not perfect like you.

For that matter, Jesus Christ died for all our sins, including those you and I have not committed yet.

Who knows, you or I might not always think those things which are true, honest, just, lovely, of good report... Philippians 4:8

You or I might not always be kind, tenderhearted, forgiving, Ephesians 4:32

You or I might not always be spiritually minded. Romans 8

You might miss the mark occassionaly

You might not always be doing the same works as Jesus Christ and greater works, John 14:12

What works have you done that equal what Jesus Christ spoke of and what greater works have you done, oh most holy judge of God's righteousness?

Epoisses

The valour of Messiah in the work of redemption pleased the Father. It gives the Eternal Son the right to advocate on behalf of the guilty sinner and ask that the sinner be justified.

Those that rest in Stolen Valour will be trying to apply justification to themselves. When a man has been truly justified, by the trust of Messiah, that man will be converted and regenerated while at the same time receiving trust and repentance. These men will gladly be prepared and decisively give an account for the hope they now possess. The account will always and only glorify the Eternal Almighty.

Fakes glorify mankind and in doing so glorify Satan who works in the children of disobedience.

Most people on TOL refuse to give such an account. Those that do inevitably give glory to the flesh.

You don't even believe that Christ died for all sin which makes you anti-christ. More bigot gospel from the deformed Reformed.

Truster

Well, if your theology of no one having free will is correct, then why do you blame anyone who still errs at times? After all, if God does all the choosing and has all control, then it is not the person's blame for still not living a perfectly sinless life.

If we have no free will to choose to do what is right, but it is God, then you should be blaming God for other people's sins, people who evidently are not perfect like you.

For that matter, Jesus Christ died for all our sins, including those you and I have not committed yet.

Who knows, you or I might not always think those things which are true, honest, just, lovely, of good report... Philippians 4:8

You or I might not always be kind, tenderhearted, forgiving, Ephesians 4:32

You or I might not always be spiritually minded. Romans 8

You might miss the mark occassionaly

You might not always be doing the same works as Jesus Christ and greater works, John 14:12

What works have you done that equal what Jesus Christ spoke of and what greater works have you done, oh most holy judge of God's righteousness?

"if your theology- if God does-If we have no-Who knows,-You or I might-You or I might-You might -You might not-What works have you done."

I find it impossible to converse with such ignorance. You are most certainly a fake.

oatmeal

"if your theology- if God does-If we have no-Who knows,-You or I might-You or I might-You might -You might not-What works have you done."

I find it impossible to converse with such ignorance. You are most certainly a fake.

Well, if you are not willing to own up to the logical conclusions of your theology, then you have much to learn about God's perfect logic and consistency with truth.

Evidently, at this time you are not willing to own up to your own theology.

When you do realize that God gave man free will so that anyone could choose to love God, you will truly begin to see how deep God's love is

Truster

Well, if you are not willing to own up to the logical conclusions of your theology, then you have much to learn about God's perfect logic and consistency with truth.

Evidently, at this time you are not willing to own up to your own theology.

When you do realize that God gave man free will so that anyone could choose to love God, you will truly begin to see how deep God's love is

Man does not have and never has possessed free will. But, because you say that you do have free will you'll be asked on Judgement Day why you didn't exercise it.

oatmeal

Man does not have and never has possessed free will. But, because you say that you do have free will you'll be asked on Judgement Day why you didn't exercise it.

Please define "free will" as you see it so that we can find out how much we are on the same page or not.

If you do so, would you be heeding God's will or mine?

Truster

STOLEN VALOUR​

Men must steal valour because, when the evangel came to them, it came in word only and not in power.

1 Thessalonians 1:5

1 Corinthians 4:20

Romans 1:16

popsthebuilder

1 Thessalonians: 1. 3. Remembering without ceasing your work of faith, and labour of love, and patience of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ, in the sight of God and our Father; 4. Knowing, brethren beloved, your election of God. 5. For our gospel came not unto you in word only, but also in power, and in the Holy Ghost, and in much assurance; as ye know what manner of men we were among you for your sake. 6. And ye became followers of us, and of the Lord, having received the word in much affliction, with joy of the Holy Ghost: 8. For from you sounded out the word of the Lord not only in Macedonia and Achaia, but also in every place your faith to God-ward is spread abroad; so that we need not to speak any thing. 9. For they themselves shew of us what manner of entering in we had unto you, and how ye turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God; 10. And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.

1 Corinthians: 4. 10. We are fools for Christ's sake, but ye are wise in Christ; we are weak, but ye are strong; ye are honourable, but we are despised. 11. Even unto this present hour we both hunger, and thirst, and are naked, and are buffeted, and have no certain dwellingplace; 12. And labour, working with our own hands: being reviled, we bless; being persecuted, we suffer it: 13. Being defamed, we intreat: we are made as the filth of the world, and are the offscouring of all things unto this day. 14. I write not these things to shame you, but as my beloved sons I warn you. 15. For though ye have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel. 16. Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me. 17. For this cause have I sent unto you Timotheus, who is my beloved son, and faithful in the Lord, who shall bring you into remembrance of my ways which be in Christ, as I teach every where in every church. 18. Now some are puffed up, as though I would not come to you. 19. But I will come to you shortly, if the Lord will, and will know, not the speech of them which are puffed up, but the power. 20. For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power. 21. What will ye? shall I come unto you with a rod, or in love, and in the spirit of meekness?

Romans: 1. 14. I am debtor both to the Greeks, and to the Barbarians; both to the wise, and to the unwise. 15. So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also. 16. For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. 17. For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith. 18. For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; 19. Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. 20. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: 21. Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. 22. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, 23. And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. 24. Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: 25. Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. 26. For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: 27. And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. 28. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; 29. Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, 30. Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31. Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: 32. Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

@ Truster;

I couldn't find where it says the word comes without power in the verses you referenced.

Welcome back. I had heard you got banned. Can I ask why?

Regardless; welcome back.

peace

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk