Steven Crowder - Popular Right Wing Conservative

RealityJerk

GOD gives mankind common sense to use.
You refusal of it is telling.

Unfortunately, that divinely endowed sense, is now contaminated by the spirit of this world. So, don't place so much stock in what is common in this world, because it's most likely demonic and wrong.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You're not making any sense, perhaps you should get some of that "common sense" you often appeal to in your posts. If you support American terrorism/warmongering in Iraq, Libya and now in Syria, then it's only "common sense" that you shouldn't be surprised when you get a sea of refugees into your country and terrorist attacks. You kill their parents,their brothers and sisters, their wives and husbands, their children, and they in turn do the same to you. Why are you surprised genius? Why are you crying and pretending that you're an innocent little lamb? You shed their blood, they shed yours. That's a little "common sense" for you. Wake up.
You wake up, dufus.
I do not support the vile pagan religion of Islam at all, as you do.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Unfortunately, that divinely endowed sense, is now contaminated by the spirit of this world. So, don't place so much stock in what is common in this world, because it's most likely demonic and wrong.
Yeah, you refuse to use the common sense GOD gives.
Islam is atrocious in every sense.

RealityJerk

Ahhh, so you live by tit-for-tat rules, and you think that is common sense????
ROFL!
You crack me up with your two-faced nonsense.

It's only natural, why are you surprised? You kill them, they kill you. No one here has a halo glowing over their heads. You murder their children, they murder yours. That's quite biblical actually. Stop warmongering, and you're less likely to experience terrorism. The terrorizers are being terrorized. Poohoo.

RealityJerk

Yeah, you refuse to use the common sense GOD gives.
Islam is atrocious in every sense.

No it's not, it actually has some noble ideas and practices. Be specific, as to why you believe its atrocious. Provide evidence. Give me chapter and verse, and I'll examine it. 9 times out of 10, whenever someone tells me Islam is "E V I L", and provide me with a verse from the Quran, they're taking it out of context. I can do the same to the bible. I don't like it when people do that to the bible, so why should I do that to their Quran? I don't like it when people misrepresent my Christian faith, so why should I misrepresent other people's faith? Fair right? "Common Sense"?

RealityJerk

Even the Zionist Christian Broadcasting Network, has a moment of clarity, conscience wise:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07JmKQWLDuU

Stop the war/bloody regime change project now. Syria under Assad, was a pluralistic society, where Christians, Muslims, Druze, Bahai, everyone co-existed peacefully. All of that has changed thanks to the American backed civil war/terrorism.

rexlunae

Syria under Assad, was a pluralistic society, where Christians, Muslims, Druze, Bahai, everyone co-existed peacefully.

Well, it was a fairly stable dictatorship. And then Assad started murdering entire cities of people, and somehow that threw off the stability.

Arthur Brain

So?
Why is the liberal mind always thinking that if you happen to have it easier than another, you should feel guilty about it??????

I am happy for others that have it better than me.
I don't try to make them feel guilty about it at all.
And my friends don't make me feel guilty if I have something they don't.
They are happy for me.

Coveting and jealousy are not good qualities to hang on to.

Nobody was on about people having things better than you or you than them. That's your leap.

I certainly don't feel guilty about it.

Nor should you, that wasn't the point.

David Duke proves nothing of me.

The videos said enough.

Then feel guilty about it all you want, but I'm not going to.

I don't feel guilty about it at all. That's another leap on your part.

Why would I need to consider that?????
I kinda like to deal with reality.
And the reality is that I was born where I was born.

The reality for other people is very different, as it would have been for you if you were brought up in the Muslim faith.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nobody was on about people having things better than you or you than them. That's your leap.
Yes you were.
Just like when some trashed the Trump family Thanksgiving dinner decorations.
Couldn't just let them be content with being happy on Thanksgiving with their decor, but had to trash them as if they were flaunting their privilege.
How dare they be happy and content on Thanksgiving when so many others are suffering.
I was happy and content with the Thanksgiving feast I had with my family and friends.
Making someone feel guilty for that joy is an awful thing to do.

The reality for other people is very different, as it would have been for you if you were brought up in the Muslim faith.
All must deal with the reality they live in.
Pretending I was born under some other circumstance is not reality.

Arthur Brain

Yes you were.
Just like when some trashed the Trump family Thanksgiving dinner decorations.
Couldn't just let them be content with being happy on Thanksgiving with their decor, but had to trash them as if they were flaunting their privilege.
How dare they be happy and content on Thanksgiving when so many others are suffering.
I was happy and content with the Thanksgiving feast I had with my family and friends.
Making someone feel guilty for that joy is an awful thing to do.

No, I wasn't. An absolute leap on your part and it had nothing related to what I was talking about. You want to see things that aren't there then that's on you.

All must deal with the reality they live in.
Pretending I was born under some other circumstance is not reality.

The reality for people with different faiths is that it's just as real and holy to them as yours is to you.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The reality for people with different faiths is that it's just as real and holy to them as yours is to you.
But their reality is not just as holy.
There is only one true GOD, and Allah of Islam is not that GOD.
Their whole religion is based on a pagan god.

RealityJerk

Well, it was a fairly stable dictatorship. And then Assad started murdering entire cities of people, and somehow that threw off the stability.

Rex, where is the evidence that Assad is murdering "entire cities of people"? It's the US led "rebels"/Islamists, that are causing the havoc in Syria. The US did the same in Libya and now Libya is likewise a terrorist playground. The US government knew that ISIS would take control of Syria, and they let it happen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOTiuszCl0c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKV1sTw8zOc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8I02I7uMgY

The vast majority of people in Syria, want Assad. If you want to warmonger for democrazy and freekdom, you can begin with Saudi Arabia, an absolute monarchy. You also have Bahrain, a country next to Saudi Arabia that is led by a king and during the Arab spring, your government helped him eliminate the opposition in his kingdom. You know why? The US has a naval base in Bahrain, so it doesn't care about "liberating" the people of Bahrain, from their dictator. Only Libya and Syria, right? This is what General Wesley Clark has to say about it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaTKDMYOBOU

He admits that the plan to eliminate Assad, was years ago, before the Arab spring. So your argument that the US government is there because you Americans love the Syrian people and want to "liberate them" is bull-manure. There's no excuse for supporting terrorists. That's what the US government is doing in Syria and you're an American warmongering terrorist for supporting American state terrorism.

RealityJerk

But their reality is not just as holy.
There is only one true GOD, and Allah of Islam is not that GOD.
Their whole religion is based on a pagan god.

The Muslim God is no more pagan than the Jewish God. Both the Jews and Muslims worship the God of Abraham and even if that weren't true, it doesn't justify America's warmongering.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
The Muslim God is no more pagan than the Jewish God. Both the Jews and Muslims worship the God of Abraham and even if that weren't true, it doesn't justify America's warmongering.

Possessing gates is fine with me.

Genesis 22:17

17indeed I will greatly bless you, and I will greatly multiply your seed as the stars of the heavens and as the sand which is on the seashore; and your seed shall possess the gate of their enemies.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Muslim God is no more pagan
Yes it is.
You are blind if you think the god of Islam is the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and that Muhammad (piss be upon him) is a prophet of the one true GOD.
No Christian should ever have any respect for Islam at all.
It should always be opposed.

Arthur Brain

So what???
Some men like to claim they are women too.
A lie is still a lie.
And Islam is a lying sack of dung that is causing civil unrest all over the world.

To them it isn't and their faith is just as devout as yours. Religious extremism is certainly one factor of unrest in the world but then that certainly isn't just Islamist fanatics.