Steven Crowder - Popular Right Wing Conservative

glorydaz

Well that wasn't very nice to say.

Where did I say it would convince anyone?
Truth doesn't always convince folks.

I know.

Again, truth is not foolish.
Foolish is trying to convince folks that a group of people that follow a religion that is false, and violent to boot, are OK.

No, they cannot.
The one and only true GOD said to have nothing to do with pagans and kill them when necessary, not say they were OK to hang out with.

It matters a great deal what the true GOD commands His followers to do and what a pagan god commands his followers to do.
You are wasting your time unless you first tell them the truth that their Allah is not the one true GOD.

Indeed, our Lord had no problem calling the Pharisees "whited sepulchres filled with dead men's bones". Being truthful trumps "nice" every single time.

RealityJerk

It's a sad existence if you're not proud about your heritage and ancestry or your country.

What if your heritage, ancestry and country are a horrible one, should you still be "proud"? Like the idolatrous nations described in the bible, that worshiped demons and sacrificed their children to Moleck, should they also be proud? Perhaps it's better not to be proud about such earthly things and be more proud that Christ cared enough about you to die on the cross to save you.

Arthur Brain

You should be proud on who you are , as much as a black girl from Georgia should be also proud. It is oppression and debasement of self that makes us ashamed.

When we are fee to be ourselves, really free, then we feel proud.

Who I am is independent of race, colour, place of birth etc unless I define myself by those. What is the point in being proud of where you were born or the colour of your skin? I'm neither proud or ashamed to be white and English.

RealityJerk

Well that wasn't very nice to say.

Where did I say it would convince anyone?
Truth doesn't always convince folks.

I know.

Again, truth is not foolish.
Foolish is trying to convince folks that a group of people that follow a religion that is false, and violent to boot, are OK.

No, they cannot.
The one and only true GOD said to have nothing to do with pagans and kill them when necessary, not say they were OK to hang out with.

It matters a great deal what the true GOD commands His followers to do and what a pagan god commands his followers to do.
You are wasting your time unless you first tell them the truth that their Allah is not the one true GOD.

How is Islam violent? Be more specific. Violence doesn't render your theology incorrect. Explain what you mean by Islam being violent. The mud slinging I alluded to isn't true, it's a caricature of Islam, a false, exaggerated, distorted presentation of Islam.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Imagine anyone so primitive to say, heck, look at this.

"You'll get several opinions by Muslim scholars. All of them don't agree on this issue."

Not all of them agree it is wrong to harm, or kill a person who does not give a wick for Muslim beliefs!

How long has it been since any Christian took it upon himself to punish anyone who does not hold the Christian view. Since the Middle-Ages. This is the problem, the Muslims live by the times of the Middle-Ages.

A time when people were publicly whipped for not holding the correct beliefs, remember the Puritans?

The Muslim men harm their women so much the women do not even understand that female pride exists, and they have no idea that they have the mental capacity of men. Free the women, end Islam, as the cult is based on the subjugation of women.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Easy to say when you're brought up in the West where the prevailing religion is Christianity.
So?
Why is the liberal mind always thinking that if you happen to have it easier than another, you should feel guilty about it??????

I am happy for others that have it better than me.
I don't try to make them feel guilty about it at all.
And my friends don't make me feel guilty if I have something they don't.
They are happy for me.

Coveting and jealousy are not good qualities to hang on to.

Let's face it Tam. You're proud to be American and you're proud to be white.
I certainly don't feel guilty about it.

All of those David Duke vids proved that much.
David Duke proves nothing of me.

I'm white and I'm English. I'm 'proud' to be neither. They weren't accomplishments.
Then feel guilty about it all you want, but I'm not going to.

In very different circumstances you could be singing an altogether different 'tune' although I doubt you'd even consider such.
Why would I need to consider that?????
I kinda like to deal with reality.
And the reality is that I was born where I was born.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Who I am is independent of race, colour, place of birth etc unless I define myself by those. What is the point in being proud of where you were born or the colour of your skin? I'm neither proud or ashamed to be white and English.

None of that stuff matters; it is merely demographics an abstraction. You can still be proud of who you are. I have no interest in my appearance, yet I am proud I can still earn for my self at my age.

I have always admired myself for my abilities and what values I hold as important, even ones that differ from most Christians, such as women's rights.

glorydaz

How is Islam violent? Be more specific. Violence doesn't render your theology incorrect. Explain what you mean by Islam being violent. The mud slinging I alluded to isn't true, it's a caricature of Islam, a false, exaggerated, distorted presentation of Islam.

"You'll get several opinions by Muslim scholars. All of them don't agree on this issue."

Not all of them agree it is wrong to harm, or kill a person who does not give a wick for Muslim beliefs!

How long has it been since any Christian took it upon himself to punish anyone who does not hold the Christian view. Since the Middle-Ages. This is the problem, the Muslims live by the times of the Middle-Ages.

A time when people were publicly whipped for not holding the correct beliefs, remember the Puritans?

The Muslim men harm their women so much the women do not even understand that female pride exists, and they have no idea that they have the mental capacity of men. Free the women, end Islam, as the cult is based on the subjugation of women.

Apparently the Jerk thinks the violence toward women doesn't count as violence. Like all liberals....his head is buried in a pile of desert sand. :kookoo:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Apparently the Jerk thinks the violence toward women doesn't count as violence. Like all liberals....his head is buried in a pile of desert sand. :kookoo:

He is far more than just a liberal, in fact, I do not know him to be a liberal. AB is more a liberal, but I never disliked him. The reality jerk is a sexist pig and I dislike all sexist pigs and the institutions they support.

He is also a lowly presumptuous pedant

glorydaz

He is far more than just a liberal, in fact, I do not know him to be a liberal. AB is more a liberal, but I never disliked him. The reality jerk is a sexist pig and I dislike all sexist pigs and the institutions they support.

He is also a lowly presumptuous pedant

I'm taking your word on that. I've only seen enough to make me realize what a Jerk he is.

He reminds me of Danoh.....a know-it-all without a lick of common sense.

RealityJerk

The only pride you should have, is when God and His angels place that crown on your head for overcoming this world. Humility is better than pride. It makes no sense to be prideful, about anything, unless it aligns with God's will and it pleases God. God's pleasure, should be your pride, not your skin complexion or some other worldly condition or state. None of that is going to matter when you stand before God in judgement.

The rule on death for apostasy is not found in the Quran, only in the extra-Quranic literature, the hadith. According to the Quran, there is no compulsion in religion. Based on historical accounts, there were apostates in Madina, that were never executed. The Quran and hadith attests to this fact, so its not written on stone, that an apostate from Islam has to be executed. More, in the first century of Islam, to be an apostate, was more than just rejecting Islamic theology. At that time, Muslims were at war with the pagans of Mecca and their allies. Every member of the Muslim community in Madina was potentially a member of the military, especially the men. So apostasy was more than leaving your religion, it was treason. In the same way the US executed Julius and Ethel Rosenberg in 1953, two Americans executed for spying for the Soviet Union.

Killing apostates or treacherous individuals who reject God and return to paganism, to being miscreant trouble makers and criminals, are worthy of being executed according to the bible. According to the God of Israel. So if you're a Christian, you really have no argument against Islam, when it comes to violence (Violence can be holy and divinely sanctioned). And if you're an atheist, you have no argument, because without a God, there is no actual right or wrong. Everything is relative. We are all nothing more than meaningless chemical reactions, a mere excretion of the brain. To kill is simply to stop a meaningless chemical reaction from occurring.

If we executed more people in America, perhaps we wouldn't have so many corrupt government officials. We wouldn't have all of these sodomites, adopting children and corrupting them. Parading their shameless filth in the streets of our cities. We wouldn't have all of these thugs selling drugs on the street corner. We wouldn't have millions of unborn babies ripped to pieces in their mother's wombs. Perhaps if the death penalty was broader and easier to execute, we wouldn't have so many prisons and our tax dollars could be used more efficiently and responsibly.

Your standard of morality is arbitrary, especially if you're an atheist.

Last edited:

RealityJerk

The bible is full of violence against women, I guess you're an atheist now? In the bible, women were also subject to execution and corporeal punishment. Shows how much you know about the bible you claim to believe in.

RealityJerk

So?
Why is the liberal mind always thinking that if you happen to have it easier than another, you should feel guilty about it??????

I am happy for others that have it better than me.
I don't try to make them feel guilty about it at all.
And my friends don't make me feel guilty if I have something they don't.
They are happy for me.

Coveting and jealousy are not good qualities to hang on to.

I certainly don't feel guilty about it.

David Duke proves nothing of me.

Then feel guilty about it all you want, but I'm not going to.

Why would I need to consider that?????
I kinda like to deal with reality.
And the reality is that I was born where I was born.

You have more, because the government of Babylon, the country you've made your god, pillages the world to maintain people like you fat and well fed. Your warmongering empire however is coming to an end, when Jesus Christ returns and establishes His Father's Kingdom (or perhaps when Russia and China nuke you to the stone-age). Learn to serve a King, because soon you're going to become a subject. All that talk about democrazy and freekdom is going to be flushed down the latrine when Jesus returns. There's no democrazy or freekdom in God's Kingdom.

Why should God bless America? How many more wars are you going to start? How many more babies are you going to kill in their mother's wombs? How many more gay pride parades are you going to allow in your cities? Sodomites thumbing their noses at God, protected by the US government:

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/3828106/White House marriage equality.jpg

How many more little boys have to be emasculated by their sick American parents, confusing their little boys and girls by turning them "transgender' and subjecting them to dangerous hormone therapies and SRS/Sexual Reassignment surgery? Why should God bless a nation that has rejected Him? Stop making America your god. God isn't a Republican or a Democrat, He's a Monarchist. The King of Kings.

Last edited:

RealityJerk

I'm taking your word on that. I've only seen enough to make me realize what a Jerk he is.

He reminds me of Danoh.....a know-it-all without a lick of common sense.

The sense of the commoner is abject stupidity and ignorance. You're a great example of "common sense". I prefer having the uncommon sense of God's Kingdom and His Holy Spirit.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You have more, because the government of Babylon, the country you've made your god, pillages the world to maintain people like you fat and well fed. Your warmongering empire however is coming to an end, when Jesus Christ returns and establishes His Father's Kingdom (or perhaps when Russia and China nuke you to the stone-age). Learn to serve a King, because soon you're going to become a subject. All that talk about democrazy and freekdom is going to be flushed down the latrine when Jesus returns. There's no democrazy or freekdom in God's Kingdom.
Look at you making up all kinds of stuff, and being mean in how you say it.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You won't be in God's kingdom because you believe the Koran is a holy book and ISIS is simply engaged in a holy war ordained by Mohammed and allah.

RealityJerk

Look at you making up all kinds of stuff, and being mean in how you say it.

If telling the truth to an American warmonger, that's made his flag and country an idol, is "mean", then I'll be mean. If someone points out the errors in your ideology, they're mean, while you can demean and demonize your opponents all you want. Like Muslims for example and others that you don't like. Pointing out that someone is supposedly "mean", doesn't make them wrong. They can be mean and right, and you can be a sweet, sensitive daisy snowflake and be wrong. I'm sure many servants of God in the past, even from biblical times, were often accused of being "mean", at least I'm not as mean as some of them were. Elijah slew all of the priests of Baal, he was really "mean".

If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

RealityJerk

You won't be in God's kingdom because you believe the Koran is a holy book and ISIS is simply engaged in a holy war ordained by Mohammed and allah.

Silly Patrick and his Straw-Man arguments. Whatever is holy about the Quran, comes from the bible. The Quran simply "copy & pastes" the Jewish and Christian scriptures, including apocryphal works, like the gospel of Barnabas and others. ISIS is a creation of US foreign policy. Many of the Islamists in Syria and previously in Libya, have been funded, trained and armed by the US and its allies. I'm against all forms of terrorism, including American state terrorism and warmongering. You on the other hand, are against Islamic terrorism, while justifying whatever the US government does in Iraq, Libya, Syria and any other country where American politicians decide to start another war. Another "regime change project".

You're crying about the Syrian refugees migrating to Europe and America, well genius, you created the refugee crises. Your government through its "Regime Change" wars, created the chaos that led to millions of people becoming refugees.Both Muslims and Christians. People of many different religions, like the Yazidis, the Mandeans, the Druze, Bahai, Muslims, Christians, everyone has been affected by your warmongering. So you have no moral high ground upon which to stand and condemn Islam or Muslims. If you condemn ISIS, good, you should, but you should also condemn your government's foreign policy, that created ISIS and many of the other Islamist groups now in Syria and Iraq. The fact you don't acknowledge that, makes you a stinking hypocrite.