Spiritually Irma

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Do you have a speech impediment? Sometimes your posts just don't make sense.

Vous croyez qu'un obstacle à la parole apparaîtra par écrit? Vous êtes trop simple pour comprendre tout ce qui n'est pas simple.

:listen:Vous êtes un simple et un dope!:dunce:

Truster

"US-bound Hurricane Irma has gotten so strong that it is showing up on equipment designed to measure earthquakes".

Hebrews 12:26 Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.

Haggai 2:6 For thus saith Yah Veh Sabaoth of hosts; Yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land;​

In mercy the Eternal Almighty sends His judgements upon His enemies.

Truster

In mercy the Eternal Almighty sends His judgements upon His enemies.

Before He exercises His grace upon an unrepentant sinner, He first, by the selfsame spirit, causes the heart to fear. Fear is in and of itself a form of captivity and salvation sets the captive free.

Truster

In others, fear is a path down which the aggrieved and unrepentant sinner is taken to face true and unadulterated terror.

"How often is the lamp of the wicked snuffed out? How often does disaster happen to them? How often does an angry Elohim give them pain?"​

Truster

"Defiant Miami residents and tourists who refuse to leave as Irma looms say they are not scared and will ride it out by partying through it".

"Thy servant slew both the lion and the bear: and this uncircumcised Philistine shall be as one of them, seeing he hath defied the armies of the living Elohim."

The armies of the Living Elohim are all and any weapon He chooses including the wind and the rain.

Truster

"Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:"

Only now am I hearing references to The Almighty when people are in the storm and feel the fury.