Spiritually Irma

Truster

By what authority do you declare Irma to be a judgment of God on the people of Florida?

Are you a prophet of God?

I have read and understood The Revelation of Yah Shua. It gives a perfect view of history, what's happening today and what the future holds.

Truster

That does NOT give you the authority to declare Irma to be a judgement of God on the people of Florida.

You are a false prophet and a Baal worshiper.

Yes it does give me the right to fulfill my duty.

The first time it ever rained in the days of Noah was in judgement. The Bible tells us the are three types of rain. One is the torrential rain of vengeance for destruction and the correction of sinners. But, I'm sure a talented Bible scholar like you knows this.

Right Divider

Body part
No, it does not. And all of your false claims of such authority are lies.

The first time it ever rained in the days of Noah was in judgement. The Bible tells us the are three types of rain. One is the torrential rain of vengeance for destruction and the correction of sinners. But, I'm sure a talented Bible scholar like you knows this.
God specifically declared THAT judgment beforehand and RECORDED that FACT in the scripture.

Your's is a FALSE prophecy based on your own arrogance.

Truster

Yah Veh is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked: Yah Veh hath his way in the hurricane and in the whirling, and the clouds are the dust of his feet. (Nahum 1:3​

Truster

No, it does not. And all of your false claims of such authority are lies.

God specifically declared THAT judgment beforehand and RECORDED that FACT in the scripture.

Your's is a FALSE prophecy based on your own arrogance.

I'm not talking about the final judgement...silly.

Truster

Proverbs 1:26-33
I also shall laugh at your calamity;
I shall deride when your dread cometh;
when your dread cometh as devastation
and your calamity cometh as a hurricane;
when tribulation and distress
cometh upon you.
Then shall they call upon Me,
but I shall not answer;
they shall seek me early,
but they shall not find me:
for that they hated knowledge,
and did not choose the awe of Yah Veh:
they willed none of my counsel:
they scorned all my reproof.
Therefore shall they eat the fruit of their own way,
and be satiated with their own counsels.
For the apostasy of the gullible
shall slaughter them,
and the serenity of fools shall destroy them.

But whoso hearkeneth unto me
shall tabernacle confidently
and shall relax from dread of evil.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Your duty is get giddy and excited about natural disasters? You think the people that suffer and die are facing God'a vengeful wrath?

Truster

Your duty is get giddy and excited about natural disasters? You think the people that suffer and die are facing God'a vengeful wrath?

Put it this way. If you are right then we're all OK...eat drink and be merry for tomorrow we die.

On the other hand I am right and you have nothing before you but eternal destruction.

Which do you prefer?

Truster

Job 21:17

How oft is the lamp of the wicked extinguished! and cometh their calamity upon them! He apportioneth pangs (pains, sorrows, destruction) in His wrath.