Spiritual CHAT: A PLACE TO EXPRESS SPIRITUAL THOUGHTS.

Aimiel

Perfect translation of just about ANY of Truster's posts: Do not stand close to me, for I am Holier than thou.

Truster

This message is hidden because Aimiel is on your ignore list.

You seem to have taken over where Patrick Jane left off. Seldom did a day pass without him trolling my posts in full knowledge he was on ignore.

Truster

Your heart* is being hardened like so many before you...

heart* not the blood pump.

Aimiel

Do not stand close to me, for I am Holier than thou. These are a smoke in my nose, a fire that burneth all the day.

You're not ignoring me, I couldn't care less about that. You're ignoring The Word of God.

Aimiel

Do not stand close to me, for I am Holier than thou. These are a smoke in my nose, a fire that burneth all the day.

You're not ignoring me, I couldn't care less about that. You're ignoring The Word of God.

Truster

Religion is palliative whereas salvation deals with the root problem and in doing so removes the pain caused by enmity.

Last edited:

Truster

When the denominational religion fails to comfort. Just like an opiate addict goes doctor shopping, they go doctrine shopping. Once they find another denomination they must tell everyone about the amazing effects they have experianced, wow.

Truster

When the denominational religion fails to comfort. Just like an opiate addict goes doctor shopping, they go doctrine shopping. Once they find another denomination they must tell everyone about the amazing effects they have experianced, wow.

It saddens me to say that this is predominantly found in those who are brought up in denominational homes. They discover that what they have been taught does not apply to themselves and off they go. They don't realsie that they, their parents and all those that attend the denomination are atheist and that the blessings and benefits found in scripture do not belong to them.

Truster

When you answer a wicked man with scripture he will always demand you provide understanding, because the scripture is closed to him.

Aimiel

Spiritual CHAT: A PLACE FOR NOTRUSTER TO EXPRESS SPIRITUAL THOUGHTS TO HIMSELF AND CLOSE HIS EYES TO TRUTH.

Started by NoTruster, August 11th, 2017 03:42 AM, Answered by NOTRUSTER over and over and over.

Truster

This is not a place to express the spiritual vindictiveness of the unregenerate.

"what communion hath light with darkness?" None.

"The wicked intrigues against the just
and gnashes on him with his teeth.
Adonay laughs at him;
for he sees his day coming.
The wicked draw the sword and bend their bow
to fell the humble and needy
and to slaughter the straight of way.
Their sword enters their own heart
— their bows break".

Last edited:

Truster

When a man has been set free by the truth he does by nature recognise truth and the messengers of truth. He cannot bare lies and liars. He avoids error as he would the plauge. To be holy is to be seperated and Yah Veh Elohim "leads such a man in the paths of justness for His names sake". To the praise of the glory of His grace.

Truster

When a man has been set free by the truth he does by nature recognise truth and the messengers of truth. He cannot bare lies and liars. He avoids error as he would the plauge. To be holy is to be seperated and Yah Veh Elohim "leads such a man in the paths of justness for His names sake". To the praise of the glory of His grace.

The words of a man who had been set free by the truth and a contrast.

Blithe — the man
who neither walks in the counsel of the wicked,
nor stands in the way of sinners,
nor settles in the settlement of the scornful.
2 But his delight is in the torah of Yah Veh;
and in his torah he meditates day and night;
3 and being as a tree
transplanted by the rivulets of water,
giving his fruit in his time:
his leaf withers not;
and whatever he works, prospers.
4 Not so the wicked;
but are as chaff which the wind disperses.
5 So, neither the wicked rise in the judgment,
nor sinners in the witness of the just.
6 For Yah Veh knows the way of the just;
and the way of the wicked destructs.​

Truster

There are many opinions as to why TOL is struggling and losing so much traffic. Nobody has considered prayer. While some type and rage and complain then create socks others simply pray when they witness or experience injustice.

When a man who has been set free by the truth he loves the truth and will take up spiritual arms against those that oppose the truth.
Have no douth that the fervent prayer of a just man availeth much. Have no doubt that those who oppose the truth are set upon by many evils.

There is only one cure for that which ails TOL, repentance from injustice and irreverence.

Truster

Irreverence:

synonyms: disrespect, lack of respect, disdain, scorn, contempt, derision, mockery, ridicule, disparagement; insolence, impudence, impertinence, cheek, flippancy, insubordination, presumptuousness, presumption, forwardness; rudeness, impoliteness, discourtesy, incivility, abuse.

Truster

Injustice:

Synonyms: unfairness, unjustness, inequity, corruption; cruelty, brutality, tyranny, despotism, repression, suppression, exploitation; bias, prejudice, bigotry, favouritism, partiality, one-sidedness, Discrimination, partisanship, intolerance.wrong, injury, offence, unjust act, evil, villainy, crime, sin, iniquity, misdeed, outrage, atrocity, scandal, disgrace, monstrosity, affront, grievance.

The two posts above have been taken from the public domain.