Spiritual CHAT: A PLACE TO EXPRESS SPIRITUAL THOUGHTS.

Aimiel

I am sought of them that asked not for me; I am found of them that sought me not: I said, Behold me, behold me, unto a nation that was not called by my name. I have spread out my hands all the day unto a rebellious people, which walketh in a way that was not good, after their own thoughts; a people that provoketh me to anger continually to my face; that sacrificeth in gardens, and burneth incense upon altars of brick; which remain among the graves, and lodge in the monuments, which eat swine's flesh, and broth of abominable things is in their vessels; which say, Stand by thyself, come not near to me; for I am holier than thou. These are a smoke in my nose, a fire that burneth all the day. Behold, it is written before me: I will not keep silence, but will recompense, even recompense into their bosom, your iniquities, and the iniquities of your fathers together, saith the Lord, which have burned incense upon the mountains, and blasphemed me upon the hills: therefore will I measure their former work into their bosom.

Truster

Salvation is not about doing
salvation involves the receiving
and acceptance that all that needs
to be done has been and will become.
There are sufficiency and certainty
in salvation that has no reliance
nor dependance on mankind.

Truster

When I was working I used to love this time of year when I'd filed my tax return and paid whatever tax was due. I was always grateful for the ability to pay the bill and that self-control had prevented me from squandering the money I'd set aside. Yah Veh is good.

Truster

Let the volume of the call to be grateful
be so sudden and so loud that it can’t be ignored
Cause me to answer the call with a sincere gratitude
that melts my heart and brings tears of joy.

Truster

About two or three weeks into my salvation I was leaving a Sunday meeting of evangelicals that I had begun to attend’ The Pastor, who was busy receiving praise for his sermon, saw me and shouted across the room, “you’re doing really well’ and gave me a thumbs up. I immediately, without any forethought, replied in all honesty, “I’m not doing anything”.

Last year a chap I’ve known since my conversion started giving me a pep talk. He did so by pointing out each and everything he deemed necessary for my TRUE salvation. Uninteruppted he mentioned at least a dozen things. When he finished I told him that I hadn’t done any of the things he’d listed. His shoulders straighten and I saw him put on a devilish smile as if to say, “There, I’ve caught you out, you fraud”.
Then, in all sincerity, I added, “but I have felt all those things working in me since the day of my regeneration”. He looked sad and I realised he was unable to rejoice in the salvation that is by grace through trust.

Truster

The problem with running away
is that you can't escape yourself.
Wherever the person runs to
they will always find themselves
waiting, accusing and mocking.

Truster

For a number years I have been answering the enquiry “ how are you” with the reply “contented” which is both accurate and sincere.
This morning I was made aware of the reason for my contentment. Unlike Mick Jagger who cried “ I can’t get no satisfaction” I can and do get satisfaction in all things. This satisfaction and the gratefulness that accompanies it results in blissful contentment.
The person who has their mind, mouth and life filled with complaints and sighs will find only misery all the day long, just as i once did in the days of wrath.

MennoSota

The reason we have so many unconverted preachers is that they had unconverted parents and pastors who encouraged them.
I've been scrolling through your latest comments. God is never mentioned. Jesus, God the Son, is never mentioned. Now with this post, you completely ignore the work of God in quickening and in gifting his children with pastoral ministry. Such man-centered teaching, is it from God? I leave you to ponder what you have been doing...

Truster

23 A Psalm by David.

1 Yah Veh Raah;
I lack not.
2 He reposes me in sprouting folds;
he guides me beside the waters of rest:
3 He restores my soul;
he leads me in the paths of justness
for sake of his name.
4 Yes, though I walk through the valley
of the shadow of death,
I awe no evil;
for you are with me;
your scion and your crutch sigh over me:
5 you arrange a table at my face
in the presence of my tribulators;
you anoint my head with ointment;
my cup satiates.
6 Surely goodness and mercy pursue me
all the days of my life;
and I settle in the house of Yah Veh
for a length of days.​

Truster

I love it when Satan's henchmen throw accusations at me and deny that I am regenerate. It gives me the opportunity to contemplate the grace I have recieved and the benfits that are now mine.

And I hear a mega voice in the heavens,
wording, Now becomes salvation and dynamis
and the sovereigndom of our Elohim
and the authority of his the Messiah:
because the accuser of our brothers is cast down
— who accused them in sight of our Elohim
day and night.

Truster

For some time now I’ve been seeing women that I grew up with plastered in makeup and wearing clothes that are more suited to a woman half their age. It is truly a horrible sight.

I saw something equally horrible earlier. It was a man who had acquired some doctrinal knowledge (make-up) and was using it in an attempt to appear spiritual.

Aimiel

I've been scrolling through your latest comments. God is never mentioned. Jesus, God the Son, is never mentioned. Now with this post, you completely ignore the work of God in quickening and in gifting his children with pastoral ministry. Such man-centered teaching, is it from God? I leave you to ponder what you have been doing...
He's incapable of pondering anything except the thoughts 'Truster' thinks are his own. He's pondering his own 'holiness' which is merely imaginary and can't be bothered communing with those who are less holy than himself (in his own estimation). This is the enigma of a soul trapped into thinking that doctrines of demons are sound doctrine.

Truster

This message is hidden because Aimiel is on your ignore list.

Because truth has a particular flavour and I have never had the scent of that flavour from you.

Truster

This message is hidden because Aimiel is on your ignore list.

I have no desire to view or read your vitriolic responses to what you can't comprehend.

Truster

HOW THE WICKED REACT TO THE TRUTH.

But they mocked the messengers of Elohim, and despised his words, and misused his prophets, until the wrath of Yah Veh arose against his people, till there was no remedy.2Chron 36:16

Frowardness is in his heart, he deviseth mischief continually; he soweth discord. Therefore shall his calamity come suddenly; suddenly shall he be broken without remedy. Prov 6:14, 15

The wicked respond with vitriol to grace and truth.

VITRIOL SYNONYMS
NASTINESS, SARCASM, VENOM, CONTEMPT, DISTAIN, HATEFULNESS, HOSTILITY, MALEVOLENCE, MALICIOUSNESS, VIRULENCE, ACRIMONIOUSNESS.

The just respond thuswise.
ANTONYMS: ADMIRATION, LOVE AND RESPECT.

Truster

HOW THE WICKED REACT TO THE TRUTH.

But they mocked the messengers of Elohim, and despised his words, and misused his prophets, until the wrath of Yah Veh arose against his people, till there was no remedy.2Chron 36:16

Frowardness is in his heart, he deviseth mischief continually; he soweth discord. Therefore shall his calamity come suddenly; suddenly shall he be broken without remedy. Prov 6:14, 15

The wicked respond with vitriol to grace and truth.

VITRIOL SYNONYMS
NASTINESS, SARCASM, VENOM, CONTEMPT, DISTAIN, HATEFULNESS, HOSTILITY, MALEVOLENCE, MALICIOUSNESS, VIRULENCE, ACRIMONIOUSNESS.

The just respond thuswise.
ANTONYMS: ADMIRATION, LOVE AND RESPECT.

Word not in the ears of a fool: for he shall disrespect the comprehension of thy utterances. Prov 23:9

Truster

Matthew 7:6
Do not give dogs what is holy; do not throw your pearls before swine. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces