ECT Speaking in tongues

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
OK.

1Sa 17:45 Then said David to the Philistine, Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the LORD of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied.
1Sa 17:46 This day will the LORD deliver thee into mine hand; and I will smite thee, and take thine head from thee; and I will give the carcases of the host of the Philistines this day unto the fowls of the air, and to the wild beasts of the earth; that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel.
1Sa 17:47 And all this assembly shall know that the LORD saveth not with sword and spear: for the battle is the LORD'S, and he will give you into our hands.
1Sa 17:48 And it came to pass, when the Philistine arose, and came and drew nigh to meet David, that David hasted, and ran toward the army to meet the Philistine.
1Sa 17:49 And David put his hand in his bag, and took thence a stone, and slang it, and smote the Philistine in his forehead, that the stone sunk into his forehead; and he fell upon his face to the earth.
1Sa 17:50 So David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and with a stone, and smote the Philistine, and slew him; but there was no sword in the hand of David.
1Sa 17:51 Therefore David ran, and stood upon the Philistine, and took his sword, and drew it out of the sheath thereof, and slew him, and cut off his head therewith. And when the Philistines saw their champion was dead, they fled.

LA

Do you have a point to make or do you just enjoy posting random verses? Stay off that LA Freeway.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
That is because you evidence you do not possess ears to hear God's warnings.

Your loss. Your unbelief.

So be it . . .

You're saying if I don't believe you, I'm in real trouble? I'll take my chances. You don't exactly cause me to go into "Fear Seizures" if you catch my drift? Perhaps, If I could hear you say those words in your best Charlton Heston impression, it may create a different reaction?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
In conclusion Danoh: "You are hereby no longer a member of this branch of the "MAD CLUB." You brought this on yourself, pal. Next time, try and be a little more civil and a lot less boorish. Don't bother to PM me, it's final.

andyc

In conclusion Danoh: "You are hereby no longer a member of this branch of the "MAD CLUB." You brought this on yourself, pal. Next time, try and be a little more civil and a lot less boorish. Don't bother to PM me, it's final.

How cultish.

Dont play ball and youre out. These idiots are such losers I cant stop laughing.

achduke

Hebrews was pertaining to Hebrew people. Learn to "Rightly Divide" the word.

If Hebrews is only for Hebrew people then 2 Timothy means nothing. By the same logic Romans is only for Romans, Corinthians is only for Corinthians, etc. There would be nothing left to apply for the rest of us.

2 timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousnes
s:

If in the past we were aliens from the commonwealth of Israel but now by the blood of Christ we are near. As in Romans 11 we are grafted together into Israel. All Israel will be saved.

Ephesians 2:12-13 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world: 13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.

Interplanner

The OP here is about tongues. Are you pathologically unable to talk about the topic at hand, and instead talk about the person who is posting?

If you really want to talk about tongues, my newest thread is on the MAD failure about the gift and age of the Spirit, which truly unpacks why Paul was hopping mad in Gal 3 about how the Spirit works.

Danoh

The OP here is about tongues. Are you pathologically unable to talk about the topic at hand, and instead talk about the person who is posting?

If you really want to talk about tongues, my newest thread is on the MAD failure about the gift and age of the Spirit, which truly unpacks why Paul was hopping mad in Gal 3 about how the Spirit works.

It's amusing to me that you often do that - advertise your threads on other threads :chuckle:

You are either full of yourself or become very excited by your latest post as if thinking you have finally hit on the right words that will get your message through.

Such right words do not exist...some will be swayed, some won't...sometimes yes on some points, sometimes no, on other ones....par for the course in all areas of life...