Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danoh

All dispensationalists are liars too!

And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise. Gal. 3:29

Well I don't know about other "MADs" on here, as they might hold a different view on some of that than the MADs outside of TOL that I find I share an understanding with on many things.

But my understanding of Galatians 3 is that...

Christ had been of Abraham's physical seed.

But this issue is a spiritual one.

And if ye be Christ's - which is a spiritual union - then you are also of Abraham's spiritual seed - according to the promise.

Thing is, just what was that promise?

And just how is it that a Gentile is made an heir of that promise?

And what is Paul talking in light of?

In light of the fact that whatever said promise had been; it had been before the Law with its Performance Based Acceptance, was temporarily added to that promise.

Also, Paul is actually talking about Gentiles not only in Abraham spiritually, but before Abraham was in Circumcision, or back when he too had been...a Gentile.

And all that "spiritual" is, is the issue of Abraham's same...having believed God...when he too had been in...Uncircumcision.

It was back then - when Abraham was in Uncircumcision - that God said to him that in him - in his seed: Christ - all the families of the Earth would be blessed.

And Abraham believed Him; and his having believed Him, was counted for righteousness...based on the coming merit of The Cross.

That is the promise - Christ Himself "the blessing of Christ."

And that is the case - Christ Himself is that promise - He is the Promise, both within that which was Prophesied about Him throughout the OT as to Israel, as well as now, this side of Israel's fall and temporary setting aside, and with that, God's revealing of the preaching of Jesus Christ according to the revelation of the Mystery, which in contrast to that which was Prophesied, was kept secret since the world began, but now was being made manifest - the preaching of, or concerning God's New Creature in Christ: the Body of Christ.

Romans 4 and Romans 8 share this connection with Galataians 3 and Galatians 6, but as a result of Romans 3, in light of Romans 9 thru 11, not in light of Isaiah 60 and Isaiah 66, which are on hold; Romans 9.

Galatians 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? 3:3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

3:6 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.

Galatians 5:2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing. 5:3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law. 5:4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace. 5:5 For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.

Galatians 6:15 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.

Acts 17:11, 12.

Danoh

Fascinating.

One one side, Bible believers.

On the other, a bitter ex-Catholic agnostic, an agnostic/atheist, a Jehovah's Witness reject, and the documented chronic blasphemer they're defending.

spock_fascinating.jpg

Rubbish - more like "on the one side so called Bible Believers" - you and your pals - who use their knowledge of the Word to spit on anyone they disagree with, or who opposes their view.

You well know yours is a lust for a forum where only you and your ever hypocritical pals can go back and forth with one another looking down your noses at others, unopposed.

You have a forum on here (the MAD Forum).

It mostly lies dormant, for months on end, year upon year.

Why?

Because you and your pals have very little actually constructive to go back and forth on.

Instead, you and your pals are ever all over TOL spitting on anyone who does not hold your views.

What is to be our perspective where those we consider not of our own is concerned?

The same perspective as this...

1 Corinthians 5:9 I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators: 5:10 Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.

Not some pie in the sky site just for you and your pals to go on about your obvious hypocrisy, unopposed.

Your obvious "communism" is nonsense, musti.

Tribulation is good for one, Romans 5.

Danoh

Problem with your parroting as some lame attempt at a rebuttal, is that you are a Trump supporter.

Meaning, you have proven by your support of that fool, that you have no actually sound moral compass upon which to base your comments.

Not that that will stop your ever self-deluded kind :chuckle:

Or as Mark Twain might have reiterated, upon encountering your kind - "It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This is Danoh being Danoh.

Rubbish - more like "on the one side so called Bible Believers" - you and your pals - who use their knowledge of the Word to spit on anyone they disagree with, or who opposes their view.
From the one that tells everyone they are wrong, hybrids, graceless, clueless, etc. etc. etc., that show you your own hypocrisy.
Apparently, for you, what is good for the Danoh goose is only good for the Danoh goose.

You well know yours is a lust for a forum where only you and your ever hypocritical pals can go back and forth with one another looking down your noses at others, unopposed
And you well know that yours is a lust for a forum where only you have the proper moral superiority to put down others.

You have a forum on here (the MAD Forum).
You belittle that also.

It mostly lies dormant, for months on end, year upon year.
People get sick of you coming in there constantly posting your lectures to put down others.

Watch, it will be anyone's fault, except his.

Because you and your pals have very little actually constructive to go back and forth on.
Right on schedule.

Instead, you and your pals are ever all over TOL spitting on anyone who does not hold your views.
And you spend your time all over TOL lecturing and putting down anyone who does not hold your views, or your study habits, or your hypocrisy.

What is to be our perspective where those we consider not of our own is concerned?
To you, it is to lecture and put them down for not seeing things the way you do.

The same perspective as this...

1 Corinthians 5:9 I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators: 5:10 Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.

Not some pie in the sky site just for you and your pals to go on about your obvious hypocrisy, unopposed.

Your obvious "communism" is nonsense, musti.

Tribulation is good for one, Romans 5.
Right back at 'cha.

Emperor Danoh constantly belittle others while admiring his own new clothes.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Problem with your parroting as some lame attempt at a rebuttal,
Like parroting the same lecture over and over and over, as if people are too stupid to know that not all think the same way.

is that you are a Trump supporter.
Here it comes ...... guilt by association, not on your individuality.
Just group them all together in the same box.
And this is supposed to be an 'intelligent' unbiased way of making a point?
You are delusional!

Meaning, you have proven by your support of that fool, that you have no actually sound moral compass upon which to base your comments.
There you have it, folks.

Not that that will stop your ever self-deluded kind :chuckle:
We know you will not stop your ever self-adoration of your high horse.
The lectures and put downs will continue right on schedule.

Or as Mark Twain might have reiterated, upon encountering your kind - "It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."
That should be posted on your mirror.

You are hypocritical self-deluded fool that thrives on putting down others.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
November 15th

What is that to thee?

"Lord, what shall this man do?… What is that to thee? Follow thou Me." John 21:21, 22.

One of our severest lessons comes from the stubborn refusal to see that we must not interfere in other people’s lives. It takes a long time to realize the danger of being an amateur providence, that is, interfering with God’s order for others. You see a certain person suffering, and you say—‘He shall not suffer, and I will see that he does not.’ You put your hand straight in front of God’s permissive will to prevent it, and God says—“What is that to thee?” If there is stagnation spiritually, never allow it to go on, but get into God’s presence and find out the reason for it. Possibly you will find it is because you have been interfering in the life of another; proposing things you had no right to propose; advising when you had no right to advise. When you do have to give advice to another, God will advise through you with the direct understanding of His Spirit; your part is to be so rightly related to God that His discernment comes through you all the time for the blessing of another soul.

Most of us live on the borders of consciousness—consciously serving, consciously devoted to God. All this is immature, it is not the real life yet. The mature stage is the life of a child which is never conscious; we become so abandoned to God that the consciousness of being used never enters in. When we are consciously being used as broken bread and poured-out wine, there is another stage to be reached, where all consciousness of ourselves and of what God is doing through us is eliminated. A saint is never consciously a saint; a saint is consciously dependent on God.

Oswald Chambers

Just hearing some of the teachings of OC , i'm really impressed . I've really never heard things from another teacher , pastor , anyone who echo the things that are not only in my life but in my mind (of Christ) . It's still early , but i'm at the beginning stage discerning OC as being something to take a second look at.

I have a brother who has a drinking problem . Long story short my mother is always catching him when he falls . She's continually telling me to pray for him . Seeing that i pray in secret and do not talk to people about it , i want to tell her that all the bad things that are happening to him could as the result of prayer . And that every time she steps in to save him , she is getting in Gods way . So i relate to what Oswald is saying there in alot of things.

What he's saying about the consciousness of the saint is right on. I don't know about anyone else , but that is how i feel mentally in Christ. The only thing i would add is a part of that "none" conscious state of being a Saint is having that ever increasing desire to know Him better.

Nice post CR.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
November 17th

The external goal

"By Myself have I sworn, said the Lord, for because thou hast done this thing, … that in blessing I will bless thee.…" Genesis 22:15–19 .

Abraham has reached the place where he is in touch with the very nature of God, he understands now the reality of God.

‘My goal is God Himself …
At any cost, dear Lord, by any road.’

At any cost, by any road’ means nothing self-chosen in the way God brings us to the goal.

There is no possibility of questioning when God speaks if He speaks to His own nature in me; prompt obedience is the only result. When Jesus says—“Come,” I simply come; when He says—“Let go,” I let go; when he says—“Trust in God in this matter,” I do trust. The whole working out is the evidence that the nature of God is in me.

God’s revelation of Himself to me is determined by my character, not by God’s character.

‘Tis because I am mean,
Thy ways so oft look mean to me.’

By the discipline of obedience I get to the place where Abraham was, and I see Who God is. I never have a real God until I have come face to face with Him in Jesus Christ, then I know that “in all the world, my God, there is none but Thee, there is none but Thee.”

The promises of God are of no value to us until by obedience we understand the nature of God. We read some things in the Bible three hundred and sixty-five times and they mean nothing to us; then all of a sudden we see what God means, because in some particular we have obeyed God, and instantly His nature is opened up. “All the promises of God in Him are yea, and in Him Amen.” The “yea” must be born of obedience; when by the obedience of our lives we say “Amen” to promise, then that promise is ours.

Oswald Chamber

Everything of God comes by "faith and faithing ". Obedience is a fruit of the Holy Spirit and the result of a continual genuine surrendered life. So in this teaching OC seems to contradict himself by saying we are in Christ by first surrender , and now by obedience . Can't be both .

This contradiction is the thing i discern as a red flag .

Faither

BANNED
Banned
November 16th

Still human!

"Whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God." 1 Cor. 10:31.

The great marvel of the Incarnation slips into ordinary childhood’s life; the great marvel of the Transfiguration vanishes in the devil-possessed valley; the glory of the Resurrection descends into a breakfast on the sea-shore. This is not an anticlimax, but a great revelation of God.

The tendency is to look for the marvellous in our experience; we mistake the sense of the heroic for being heroes. It is one thing to go through a crisis grandly, but another thing to go through every day glorifying God when there is no witness, no limelight, no one paying the remotest attention to us. If we do not want medieval haloes, we want something that will make people say—‘What a wonderful man of prayer he is!’ ‘What a pious, devoted woman she is!’ If you are rightly devoted to the Lord Jesus, you have reached the sublime height where no one ever thinks of noticing you, all that is noticed is that the power of God comes through you all the time.

‘Oh, I have had a wonderful call from God!’ It takes Almighty God Incarnate in us to do the meanest duty to the glory of God. It takes God’s Spirit in us to make us so absolutely humanly His that we are utterly unnoticeable. The test of the life of a saint is not success, but faithfulness in human life as it actually is. We will set up success in Christian work as the aim; the aim is to manifest the glory of God in human life, to live the life hid with Christ in God in human conditions. Our human relationships are the actual conditions in which the ideal life of God is to be exhibited.

Oswald Chambers

Yes we want to have a life completly led by the Holy Spirit in us . And we also want to have ministries that show the world that Gods Spirit is at work here. But the paradox of that or what is happening at the same time is that because we are of God and not of the world , the world will hate us . They don't even know why they just hate us in Christ . So a true place where the Holy Spirit shows itself , in my opinion will not last long because the world will destroy it.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Please offer this up in different thread. Start one, Bro. I would love to comment.

;)

BTW; Obedience isn't a fruit . . . an attribute I would say.

Attributes without the Spirit of Christ are worthless .

Attributes with the Spirit of Christ is everything .

Good fruit vs bad fruit .

Faither

BANNED
Banned
November 20th

The forgiveness of God

"In whom we have … the forgiveness of sins." Eph. 1:7.

Beware of the pleasant view of the Fatherhood of God—God is so kind and loving that of course He will forgive us. That sentiment has no place whatever in the New Testament. The only ground on which God can forgive us is the tremendous tragedy of the Cross of Christ; to put forgiveness on any other ground is unconscious blasphemy. The only ground on which God can forgive sin and reinstate us in His favour is through the Cross of Christ, and in no other way. Forgiveness, which is so easy for us to accept, cost the agony of Calvary. It is possible to take the forgiveness of sin, the gift of the Holy Ghost, and our sanctification with the simplicity of faith, and to forget at what enormous cost to God it was all made ours.

Forgiveness is the divine miracle of grace; it cost God the Cross of Jesus Christ before He could forgive sin and remain a holy God. Never accept a view of the Fatherhood of God if it blots out the Atonement. The revelation of God is that He cannot forgive; He would contradict His nature if He did. The only way we can be forgiven is by being brought back to God by the Atonement. God’s forgiveness is only natural in the super-natural domain.

Compared with the miracle of the forgiveness of sin, the experience of sanctification is slight. Sanctification is simply the marvellous expression of the forgiveness of sins in a human life, but the thing that awakens the deepest well of gratitude in a human being is that God has forgiven sin. Paul never got away from this. When once you realize all that it cost God to forgive you, you will be held as in a vice, constrained by the love of God.

Oswald Chambers

Sanctification simply means "to be separated from our sinful nature unto something else ".

OC said ,
" The only ground on which God can forgive sin and reinstate us in His favor is through the Cross of Christ, and in no other way."

That is half true . How do we access that ground that forgives sin and reinstates us in His favor ? By Faithing , "pisteuo". By a continual surrendering of our lives to Him , and a life inspired by such surrender .

In reality , every person ever born is forgiven by what Christ did on the cross . But one has to recieve that gift by faithing , Pisteuo in the Greek .

As for being " constrained by the love of God by " .

If we have been given the Grace deposit ( or what we refer to as being given the Spirit of Christ) it is harder to get out of Gods will for us , than is is to stay in it .

If we haven't been given the Spirit of Christ , and God the Father is not drawing us , God spends more time making sure this one doesn't accidentally faithe into Him and in doing so will have to start perfecting him .

The Greek is specific , God calls a small group of the ones He wants , out from among a larger group of those who He does not want.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Then "present" yourself to yourself.

<ignore mode on>

Instead of putting me on ignore mode , why don't you spend a couple of days going back and rereading all the posts i've presented on Faith and faithing . Theres a lot of them . Ask God to let you see .

And just so you know , i don't agree with alot of what my teacher understands either . A good teacher will give you places to build a foundation on , then they allow you to stand on their shoulders to see even further than he did . OC has some really good understandings , i hope when i see them i give them justice .

Faither

BANNED
Banned
November 21st

It is finished

"I have finished the work which Thou gavest Me to do." John 17:4.

The death of Jesus Christ is the performance in history of the very mind of God. There is no room for looking on Jesus Christ as a martyr; His death was not something that happened to Him which might have been prevented. His death was the very reason why He came.

Never build your preaching of forgiveness on the fact that God is our Father and He will forgive us because He loves us. It is untrue to Jesus Christ’s revelation of God; it makes the Cross unnecessary, and the Redemption “much ado about nothing.” If God does forgive sin, it is because of the death of Christ. God could forgive men in no other way than by the death of His Son, and Jesus is exalted to be Saviour because of His death. “We see Jesus … because of the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour.” The greatest note of triumph that ever sounded in the ears of a startled universe was that sounded on the Cross of Christ—“It is finished.” That is the last word in the Redemption of man.

Anything that belittles or obliterates the holiness of God by a false view of the love of God, is untrue to the revelation of God given by Jesus Christ. Never allow the thought that Jesus Christ stands with us against God out of pity and compassion; that He became a curse for us out of sympathy with us. Jesus Christ became a curse for us by the Divine decree. Our portion of realizing the terrific meaning of the curse is conviction of sin, the gift of shame and penitence is given us; this is the great mercy of God. Jesus Christ hates the wrong in man, and Calvary is the estimate of His hatred.

Oswald Chambers

Jesus came and did what He did for three main reasons . One , He had to be "kin" to us , He had to be human . Two , He had to live a life as a human that never broke Gods law , not even in thought . Three , with that perfection attained , His blood was the only covering for our imperfections that God the Father would accept to give us access to Him.

Yes , the Father gifted His only begotten Son to do this . But there is a price for us to pay , a kind of tender that only spends in heaven . That tender is Faith and faithing . Specifically the continual sacrificing of our lives to Christ .

Faithing "is" the title deed !

Last edited:

Cross Reference

That too is, "hokum". You can't even get that correct. His reasons for coming are far removed from your explanation that should give you pause to question your salvation, certainly a new birth if you believe for one. However, if you study the scriptures you should be able find out where you went wrong. Start at the beginning again . for the first time..

Faither

BANNED
Banned
That too is, "hokum". You can't even get that correct. His reasons for coming are far removed from your explanation that should give you pause to question your salvation, certainly a new birth if you believe for one. However, if you study the scriptures you should be able find out where you went wrong. Start at the beginning again . for the first time..

CR , i live the Scriptures ! And this happens because of a surrendered life , and a life of decisions that support the surrendered life . I have a gifted teacher who only purpose in life is to perfect me and others . I leave the studying to he who has been given that responsibility . I look for my own epistle to come to fruition .

Your decieved into thinking we all should be discerning scripture by getting our own private interpretation from the Holy Spirit . Thats not only not biblical , it's impossible if it's not yours yet because Faithing action has not begun .

I'll give you the last word.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
November 22nd

Shallow and profound

"Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God". 1 Cor. 10:31.

Beware of allowing yourself to think that the shallow concerns of life are not ordained of God; they are as much of God as the profound. It is not your devotion to God that makes you refuse to be shallow, but your wish to impress other people with the fact that you are not shallow, which is a sure sign that you are a spiritual prig. Be careful of the production of contempt in yourself, it always comes along this line, and causes you to go about as a walking rebuke to other people because they are more shallow than you are. Beware of posing as a profound person; God became a Baby.

To be shallow is not a sign of being wicked, nor is shallowness a sign that there are no deeps; the ocean has a shore. The shallow amenities of life, eating and drinking, walking and talking, are all ordained by God. These are the things in which Our Lord lived. He lived in them as the Son of God, and He said that “the disciple is not above his Master.”

Our safeguard is in the shallow things. We have to live the surface commonsense life in a commonsense way; when the deeper things come, God gives them to us apart from the shallow concerns. Never show the deeps to anyone but God. We are so abominably serious, so desperately interested in our own characters, that we refuse to behave like Christians in the shallow concerns of life.

Determinedly take no one seriously but God, and the first person you find you have to leave severely alone as being the greatest fraud you have ever known, is yourself.

Oswald Chambers

One of the hardest scripture to understand much less preach on is Rom. 7:14-21.

OC talked about Sanctification yesterday and then today teaches on how to manage the very thing we have been sanctified (or separated ) from .

Paul teaches it best . When he looks at all the things OC is trying to manage , the correct answer is just what paul said . "It's not me doing it."

Hard concept to follow , but preachers can't preach what paul said and beat on us about sin at the same time .

Still to understand any of Gods deeper truths , one must be His by Faith , the continual surrendering of our lives to Him , and a life inspired by such surrender . Vines

Cross Reference

One of the hardest scripture to understand much less preach on is Rom. 7:14-21.

OC talked about Sanctification yesterday and then today teaches on how to manage the very thing we have been sanctified (or separated ) from .

Paul teaches it best . When he looks at all the things OC is trying to manage , the correct answer is just what paul said . "It's not me doing it."

Hard concept to follow , but preachers can't preach what paul said and beat on us about sin at the same time .

Still to understand any of Gods deeper truths , one must be His by Faith , the continual surrendering of our lives to Him , and a life inspired by such surrender . Vines

I am still looking for "obedience" from you you say is a "fruit of the spirit". But, keep posting. Keep testifying to persuade to the 'falseness' in your spirit. Perhaps there is yet more from you that might catch someone off guard. They are the one's you are after, right?

Btw: What evidence might you require to convince yourself of anyone who declares they have already surrendered their life to God that for them, you are preaching to the choir and need to move on to another subject? Go for it.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
I am still looking for "obedience" from you you say is a "fruit of the spirit". But, keep posting. Keep testifying to persuade to the 'falseness' in your spirit. Perhaps there is yet more from you that might catch someone off guard. They are the one's you are after, right?

Btw: What evidence might you require to convince yourself of anyone who declares they have already surrendered their life to God that for them, you are preaching to the choir and need to move on to another subject? Go for it.

If your honest and willing to act like an adult , maybe we can discuss this . Your so out of wack right now your not making any sense to anyone . So if your willing lets give it a try .

The Vines Greek definition of pisteuo is , "A personal surrender to Him , and a life inspired by such surrender ."

I'm not making all this up as you've insinuated . It's a fact .

The issue going on between you and i are , i support this definition 100% , you do not agree with this definition ..

I guess since it's not something i'm making up as you've stated , maybe we can start by explaining why do you not accept the true definition of this extremely important word .

Status
Not open for further replies.