Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
This thread has a rather strange effect on posters. Why, just the other day, the usually mild-mannered AMR got angry with old GM and resorted to name calling. He called me a "Simpleton." He has since avoided this thread.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Also please note:

Nihilo, the RCC, does not counter my response . . but MAD does.

Why? Why? Why?

Because MADists only have their literalistic reading of the bible, to use as spiritual ammo to counter Roman Catholic beliefs . . . which they oppose . . . and it fails miserably!

Sad.
Nang, I did counter your response. I said that there are exactly and precisely Twelve Apostles, not "five hundred" (cf. 1Co15:6KJV).

And there are other rites within the Catholic Church besides the Roman rite; all of these other dioceses are in full communion with the Holy See; most of them had parted with the Holy See previously, and decided to return, and they were received, and they were not forced to change to the Roman rite.

This is a hint or a clue as to what the bishops might consider if non-Catholic ecclesial communities wish to unite with the successor of Saint Peter, IMO.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This thread has a rather strange effect on posters. Why, just the other day, the usually mild-mannered AMR got angry with old GM and resorted to name calling. He called me a "Simpleton." He has since avoided this thread.

I do wonder sometimes, given the above, about your reading comprehension skills, in light of this:

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?89868-Spammers-wasteland&p=4748609&viewfull=1#post4748609

Try resisting the urge to put down in writing whatever random thought pops into your noggin. A mind poured out on paper is evidence of serious issues.

AMR

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I do wonder sometimes, given the above, about your reading comprehension skills, in light of this:

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?89868-Spammers-wasteland&p=4748609&viewfull=1#post4748609

Try resisting the urge to put down in writing whatever random thought pops into your noggin. A mind poured out on paper is evidence of serious issues.

AMR

What "Issues" would those be Dr. Freud? Perhaps old GMs mind is a wee bit faster than yours? Could that possibly be? Is it within the realm of possibilities? Think about it. Oops, too late, I already have the answer. See what I mean? Also, I believe I've mentioned to you before, I don't actually read long intricate posts that contain links and highfalutin words and phrases. I'm a "simple" kind of guy. There's a differentiation between being a simple man and being a simpleton. Know what I'm getting at?

Status
Not open for further replies.