Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Calvinism changes the true character and intent of the God of the Bible. They also misrepresent/misinterpret Scripture in order for it to fit their false premises.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I attended a church for many years and they changed Pastors at one point. It wasn't until years later I found out he was a Calvinist. He seems to have hidden it well. It was a Grace Gospel church.

musterion

If I recall, Grace Gospel Fellowship had been around a lot longer (and still is, I think). Berean Bible Fellowship split off from it, for some reason. Doctrinally speaking, I recall hearing GGF tended to have more Calvinists, but I find there's plenty in BBF too. What other differences there may be, I dunno.

john w

Hall of Fame
Then why do MADists insist there is more than this one Gospel?

Translated: Why do MADists, or why does anyone else, insist that there is more than this one piece of good news, in the bible, and why do I, Nag, insist that there is not, and why do I,Burt Nag, insist that I even know the meaning of the word "gospel," and why do I, Nag, I insist that Judas preached this 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV "one Gospel?"

Snap, crackle, burp................Breakfast of Happy Hour Nag.....

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If I recall, Grace Gospel Fellowship had been around a lot longer (and still is, I think). Berean Bible Fellowship split off from it, for some reason. Doctrinally speaking, I recall hearing GGF tended to have more Calvinists, but I find there's plenty in BBF too. What other differences there may be, I dunno.

I spent many years attending a Grace Gospel church and it was far from Calvinist. I started going to one of them in 1963 until about 2008. I was told, one of the Pastors at one time had Calvinist leanings, However, he didn't preach Calvinism. He went on to be President of Grace Bible College and retired many years ago.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Translated: Why do MADists, or why does anyone else, insist that there is more than this one piece of good news, in the bible, and why do I, Nag, insist that there is not, and why do I,Burt Nag, insist that I even know the meaning of the word "gospel," and why do I, Nag, I insist that Judas preached this 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV "one Gospel?"

Snap, crackle, burp................Breakfast of Happy Hour Nag.....

Glad to see ya back Sonny.

musterion

I spent many years attending a Grace Gospel church and it was far from Calvinist. I started going to one of them in 1963 until about 2008. I was told, one of the Pastors at one time had Calvinist leanings, However, he didn't preach Calvinism. He went on to be President of Grace Bible College and retired many years ago.

Maybe the name was Grace Gospel without having anything to do with GGF?

Status
Not open for further replies.